Melancholy Day Entangled With Memories

I Love You

A/N: Gutentag! I'm back again from exams & easter holiday (soon)~~~ "Cheers!"  Hihihi, how are you readers~? Long time no see, I suppose...sorry again. I'm always a nerd when it comes to homeworks, due to get good exam results..."sigh". Anyway, this chapter (14) will be a little too slow and you'll get to see how MinHyun/ KyuAh will try to overcome their feelings. How will they manage it? (That's the question^^). The title of this chapter is quite long but I didn't find another one that fitted better..So, I hope it fits enough. I know that these upcoming chapters are sooo boring to read...but I promise and will update more romantic/comedy/fluff chappies sooon~~So, please bear with me this time too~~"puppy face" Cx. Enjoy this chappie with: Ivy- Edge of the ocean (No 1), or if you prefer, D.O- Scream (No 2) (great ballad songs btw :)) XOXO. Ps. have a good easter holiday~~ See ya around soon, chingus! 




1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkd4vGZuXc0.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZK_Qw3q8hI.


Previous Chapter:

Minah remembered what her two best friends had said to her:

Jina: "You did the right thing, Minah! It's not easy but we believe in you."

Hyorin: "I knew you could do it, girl! That's the way to have a better future. I know that you're sad but you did the right thing."

------------------------------------

Minah tried her best to clear her mind by eating, dancing and singing out...but she was still broken.

She couldn't manage to even see him...

The only thing she wanted was to be with him forever, somewhere far.

But that's just a dream for her & him...she thought.

Minah and Kyuhyun had however wrong...

Totally wrong...




1 week later....

Minah's POV:

Uggggghhh!!! I hate my life!!! Jeez.... What should I do!!???  

I was now on my first mathematic task and how much I struggled to solve the problem, so didn't it get solved up that easily. I wasn't quite an excellent pupil in my class when it came to math but I was among the smartest, so it perhaps did count on that list, at all. My head ached and I tried to concentrate myself but the muffled voices of my classmates just hurted my head even more and I let out a loud groan in irritation. How was I going to solve this math task now? I looked up from my notebook and saw that the teacher was busy aiding other classmates, so I gave up on my task and rested my head on my palms. I gazed at my two bestfriends, that sat two desks to my right.  Jina was doing her best to solve the math task with her tongue out cutely and a frown. Aigoo, kyeopta~ She was a tenderly sweet girl that I had met for the first time when our first year in kindergarten had started, so yeah we had know each other since then. Hyorin had also been my bestfriend since kindergarten and I loved their personality and humour, so that's why we were stuck on each other.  Jina and me were those ones that could be called "Snow White" or "Anna", meanwhile Hyorin was the " Elsa" and " The dwarfs". Amusing, right?  Hyorin did actually agree to be the dwarfs, due to her wide and stron personality. She was really stronger in being her own self and to beat other students that were nasty to us, unlike me and Jina that were more of the timid and reserved pupils, but we were truly strongest together.  I smiled cheekily and took some strands of my brown hair and tucked it behind my left ear. I was remembering the first time we had met in kindergarten. It was the most funny and peculiar moments in my life, in my very not-so-funny-and-special-life. 

Our friendship started on a sunny day in august, when the autumn was late and when the blossoming still hadn't died yet...

I was walking with my omma and appa to kindergarten, since it was my first time there and the area wasn't that familiar to me. I was nervous and the twisted knot in my stomach didn't get loosen. My hands were trembling and my omma saw my nervousness clearly, so she took my petite and cold hands in her own slender and warm ones. I stopped trembling and tried to smile at my parents, while they smiled sweetly back at me. My appa was cooing on how cute I was and my omma was singing a ballad to ease my mind. I laughed at my appa's funny faces and started to sing along with my omma. We walked hand in hand to the kindergarten. 

I saw the building starten to show up and it was in the middle of  a large area. The structure of the building was simple and not that luxurious, but the feelings it gave- made me comfortable. A wide playground and a garden with bushes and flowers could be seen, some metres away. 

I saw other children at the entre with their parents. The view was very tensed up with nervousness and fear, to fit with the sunny weather. Some children, like me, was being dragged to the kindergarten by their parents. Their crying voices was heard from afar and even some laughter, but mostly crying faces along with scared expressions. The preschool teachers and the parents was doing their best to calm the crying children.