My Ordinary Life

I Love You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxDXIjmn3LI


 

OC's pov

I growled and rolled myself to the other side of my bed. My omma had just interupted me in my beautiful dream and I was so furious.

-WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME??!!, I screamed. I don't know either...my life is soo messy that I don't want to talk anymore...(but that would be more troublesome).

I sighed and got up from my bed, grabbed my High School uniform and headed to the bathroom. 

My omma was singing in the kitchen and my appa wasn't at home, 'cause he was going on an interview today for getting a job. Neither my omma or appa had a fulltime-job, to be specific, they didn't have a job. I was their only kid and was strict prohibited to finish High School and getting a fulltime-job. -So boring!!!

But I didn't want to skip college...(pouting).. -What shall I do? Please help me, God!!! (prays). 

The only thing I was good at, I mean really good at, was being a ordinary girl.

When I say "ordinary" do I mean:

  • being with my best-friends (Jina & Hyorin)
  • working my heck off at a bakery
  • doing school-work(I'm too lazy to do my homeworks but my omma will curse me if I don't)
  • helping my eomoni & abeoji
  • reading books
  • listening to music- KPOP(bring happiness to me~)
  • dancing wildly(I dance so ugly...)
  • daydreaming about my Kyuhyun oppa (that I will not even meet..)

And the only thing I'm best at is:

  • Eating~( "the eating-machine- Minah" keke)

Lol, my life isn't the greatest of life's you've seen, but I feel comfortable in my life *cheerful face*.


(A/N: Minah is commenting about her life above..^^)


I stared at my face in the bathroom-mirror and did funny faces. (A/N: I even do this everyday XD)

I washed my face and brushed my teeths and finally did my hair in a high pony-tail.

I smiled at my work and took on my school-uniform that was black/white colored. The thing I hated with my uniform was the over knee-long skirt.

-Why must we girls have so short skirts? *sighing* (for the 2nd time, lol)

I put a ribbon on my head and headed my way to the kitchen.

My omma was smiling at me and I smiled back (but was smirking in my head, evil me).

We greeted each other 'Good Morning!' and i took a bowl from the kitchen counter.

I poured some milk in the bowl and put on lots of cereals -Yummy~~. I took out a glass of milk and poured chocolate powder/O'boy in it. 

I my mouth and started digging in my breakfast. I saw my omma looking at me from the corner of my left eye with a puzzled look on her face.

But i just didn't care at all and continued eating, like there was no tomorrow. Until my omma said to me:

-Minah, eat slower, dear. 

I scoffed at her but she gave me a sharp eyeshot, so i sighed again and started eating in 'slow motion' instead. My omma was smirking at me this time. -How evil a omma can be, when she shows her true side..keke. I said that of course in my head and started eating at a normal tempo. I gulped down my glass of chocolate milk and finished my bowl of cereals.


After the breakfast:

I bid my omma 'goodbye' and hurried with my bicycle to my school. The weather today was chilly but it was a normal sight. My baby-pink bag bounced every time on my hips when I took each knee up/down. I sighed again and started pedaling faster.

When i was near school did I saw my two best-friends: Jina & Hyorin. We hugged each other and started talking about exams, hot boys(Hyorin's talk subject the most time) and free time. I laughed about Jina's comments to Hyorin and Hyorin gave us both a sharp glare(like my omma). Both Jina and I got nervous suddenly and we apologized with a low bow but started then teasing Hyorin with love quotes. She ruffled our hair and we pouted cutely at her, so Hyorin fixed our hair again. I looked at my clock on my wrist and showed it to them. We looked at each other with big owl eyes (like D.O's) and screamed in unison:

-OUR FIRST LESSON IS STARTING SOON!!!!!

We headed in hurry to the entrance and we went luckily through the guards that blocked the entrance to unwelcomed people. We high 5:ed each other and walked fast to our home-classroom. Most of the other students were there, inc. the 'queenkas' & the 'kingkas' (our school's popular gangs). Neither I, Jina and Hyorin liked the popular gangs and we often hurried past them. I saw that the top queenka Soo Young looked at us with a smirk and flipped her red dyed hair. So I smirked back at her. But our stare-conversation was ended when our teacher, seonsaeng-nim, Park came in. I sighed and sat on my chair. Both Jina and Hyorin gave me a thumbs-up, anyway. 



I hope u all enjoyed the 2nd chappie!! XD

Be kind to comment/subscribe~~

(Mianhe, for writing a short chappie...*bows 90 degrees*

but it's Halloween and I was busy with it *embarassed*...

so I wish u all a---- Scary HALLOWEEN!!!)



Copyright 2015©