My Ordinary Life NO.2

I Love You

 A/N: Hiii cutiepies~~How are you'll? I know that I've been so unsocial these weeks..*red face*. I'm truly sorry, readers! But I'll not let the thunder hit or get me down, so as I always have said: "I'll continue to write this romance/comedy/drama/schoollife/fluff-story till I'm done with it or until I see that the ending is near us~^^ Like I did promise you guys, have I now published the 5th chapter~~ Yay! Anyway, feel free to comment, subscribe or just greet/ask me~ I don't bite btw, keke. Enjoy the new chappie, with Jang Nara's solo "Sweet Dream", dear readers! 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxjwwBdH4DQ

Next Day:

I woke up by my loud alarm clock. I groaned and rubbed my eyelids. I was so sleepy and my omma's loud voice from downstairs chattering with my auntie didn't help me to get up, at all. This was one of those mornings when I looked like a panda with eyebags, ruffled hair in all directions, yawning mouth and sleeping( in class) habit when I actually daydreamed. I disliked to wake up early and sleep badly, because of one person. Oh no..! I remembered yesterday when I for the first time saw him. It hurts to think of someone you love, that doesn't even know whom you are or love you, a one-sided love. He just looked at you, like how a teacher look at his or her student. It hurted. Why must this have to happen to me? I heard my loud omma's voice from the kitchen again but she was this time shouting for me to come down and eat breakfast or I'll be late for school.  I replied with "I've woken up,omma!" and sighed. I got off my bed and ruffled my already messy hair. Aish. I took my school uniform and headed to the bathroom next to my room. I took a fresh shower and calmed my exhausted body. I wrapped myself in a towel and dried my long hair that reached me to the waist. I glanced at the clock and saw that the time was already past 7 o'clock. I sighed and hurried and took on my uniform while I hummed to SNSD's "Galaxy Supernova". I loved all of their songs and had followed them since they debuted but I couldn't go to their concerts or tours. Sad, right. I combed my hair in an embedded braid (A/N: a.k.a. fish braid), brushed my teeths properly and walked to the kitchen afterwards that I had prepared my schoolbag beside the door.

My omma greeted me "annyeong haseyo" and I greeted her back cheerfully and looked at the dining table. Wow! My omma had prepared breakfast like she always did but this time more for a queen. I looked at her with an open mouth and she just smiled at me sweetly and continued preparing for today's dinner. I hugged my omma while she carressed my cheek and pointed at the table. I mouthed a "thanks" and sat down to enjoy my breakfast.

"Minah dear, me and your appa are going today to the employment agency, for finding a job for your appa and me." She smiled me a reassuring smile and washed the dishes while the minced meat were cooking on high temperature.  I nodded and answered:

"I hope it goes well, omma" I shot her a smile also and saw her eyes form to crescent moons and her dimples to show. My omma was the sweetest.

"-Something like this"

She was the greatest mother I've ever seen and I was with luck! I loved her and my appa from the bottom of my heart. I admired my omma's beautiful hazelbrown eyes, dimples, red mouth that looked like a roseshaped one, her feminine body and her happy aura but also her strict face. I can admit that my omma was dazzling and that my birth not only gave her delight but also sorrow. I was a stubborn daughter also, hehe. I took a large bite of my fried eggs with sausages and drank some orange juice with it. It tasted delicious, as always! I wished I could cook like this. I gave my omma a thumbs-up and she thanked me while doing the dinner that was going to be "Pasta Carbonara". I loved this Italian dish that my omma had cooked on my birthday and I loved all of her dishes. I finished my breakfast and tried to help my omma with the cooking but she refused and patted my back to remind me that I'll be late for school if I don't hurry. I nodded, grabbed my backpack and bid my omma "goodbye". I  closed the door and locked it and headed to the bus stop.


I saw Jina there with Hyorin and we greeted each other with hugs. I had missed them truly and we hugged each other like it was no tomorrow. We saw an old ajhumma/grandma smile at us at the bus stop and say "friendship is the key to happiness" while she walked slowly away with help from us across the street. We smiled at her and waited for the bus. It got 5 minutes. The bus finally came and we got on. I sat in between Hyorin and Jina and we chatted and  gossiped all the way to school. 

We walked to the front gate and showed the guards our ID's. They nodded and let us in. We weren't a minute late! Jina, me and Hyorin walked in the wide corridor that was filled with some students that woke up early, like us,and we headed then to the classroom and saw that the teacher and the most of our classmates hadn't arrived yet. We let out a "YES" and sat on our desks. We talked until the whole classroom was filled with students and chatter. The queenkas and the kingkas hadn't arrived yet. Some of the students sighed while others like us did a bet that they'll come after 10 minutes. Our class teacher Mr Park arrived and we greeted him while he called out our names loud. The student that got called shouted "I'm present!". I was tired and my eyes felt heavy, not because that my teacher was teaching us the first lesson of the day that was history of the ancient times in Rome and Athen, my tiredness was due to my lack of sleep. I couldn't bear my eyes to open themselves, like if my eyes were a married couple that now were tired of each other and near a separation. I could hear Jina scribbling down notes and Hyorin rolling her eyes at Mr Park's teaching, as if everyone was listening and founding it interesting. It was interesting in my opinion but my eyes felt so heavy, that I gave up on listening. I layed my left cheek at my left elbow and pretended to take notes and listening, but I was drifting in to dreamland in reality. Mr Park didn't even realize it, because that he was busy teaching. I could hear the scribbling notes from Jina and the sighing from Hyorin. But it didn't matter to me. I just needed to rest some minutes. 


The bell rang and we headed out from the classroom to eat at the cafeteria, like the other students. I choose a quiet and peaceful place were we ate at. The food was hamburger with fries but I hadn't an appetite due to my tiredness, so I just eat a mouthful of the food. Jina looked at me concerned and asked:

"Minah, are you feeling well? I saw earlier that you tried to dooze off in sleep, you know that you can tell us anything." She looked at me sweetly and Hyorin patted my back while uttering to me:

"You know Minah, that you have us. So, take off your ugly face and tell us what's bothering you! Don't be a pain in the ." I rolled my eyes at Hyorin's words and thanked them both. I told them:

"I know chingus! I'm really fine. No need to worry!" I looked at them and saw that they were still concerned about me. I sighed and crossed my arms. Jina chuckled at my stubborness and Hyorin snorted. I looked at them and said again:

" I really mean it!! I'm just a bit tired, okay?" Jina hugged me while Hyorin muttered "You should have said so, girl" and hugged me as well. I really loved them. They're the most understanding people in the world along with my family and idols. I  whispered a " I love you" to Jina & Hyorin and they both whispered back "I love you too". What have we friends for? 

After the lunch, did I, Jina and Hyorin hurry to the next lesson that was PE. One of my favourite subjects. 

The day went on like this and I got to my parttime job as well. Nothing happened this time. I didn't saw Kyuhyun. I could feel my heart ache but what could I do? He's too busy to even remember me. I'm just an ordinary girl he met on the road.

I thought so, but I had completely wrong. 

More wrong than 'Aristoteles' thought about the atoms.

But I was too foolish to even realize it...


A/N: Mianhe for this short chapter!! *bows deep* I'm sorry but I have school tomorrow and I need to prepare for exams as always,

due to get an excellent grade. So, as I promised am I going to hurry with this story, cause' I see that I'm publishing the chapters too slow..sorry again~

Anyway, I love you cutiepies~~<3

You're the reason I'm alive right now and not asleep...keke.

Have a goodnight & sweet dreams! 

PS. What do you think of this chappie? o^___^o

PS.2. I really love history btw, and Manga/Anime.

So, if you're interested in knowing me, just comment below or ask~

XOXO


Copyright 2016.