Shocking Rumors

I Love You

A/N: Guess what readers! I'm back~~finally~~Yay!! How are you all? Did you have a good day- or a bad one? Just tell me, I don't bite..keke(o*___*o)  I've finished my exams for this week & I'm so hyper-cheerful to be back at AFF again~ You don't know how much precious you & this website means to me..or you already maybe did know that..^o^. Anyway, in this chapter will Minah see bad rumors going on about Kyuhyun..and guess what? She'll be a main part of it..because of some people..I don't want to spoil this chappie..so just read it~~XD  Enjoy the chapter with: Park Shin Hye's "Story"~!! I really love that sad song, her voice is so calm and sweet. Btw, enjoy~!! XOXO


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntfz-nw_KSI


Previous Chapter:

"Are you home, sweetie?" I smiled and toke off my jacket and shoes and replied loudly:

"Ne! I'm home omma!" I took my bag and headed to the livingroom were my both parents were sitting on the couch and watching a drama together. I hugged them and they hugged me cheerfully back. My omma uttered that the food was ready and warm if I was starving. I thanked her and headed to bathroom smiling. I washed my hands with lavendel soup and looked in the mirror. I looked as I always was but with a more charming aura. My face were redder and my eyes bigger. Unlike always, did my hair fall wavlily to my waist today and I had to admit that I looked pretty. I look like an actress..but still like me though. I wondered still when I was going to meet Kyuhyun again. Someday, or perhaps by fate again? Who knows?

Afterwards that I had washed myself did I eat my dinner along with my family's happy chatter on the dining table. We had a really good time together and I wished that everyday were lke this. But it however ended when we were watching the news and I saw something that I really didn't want to see nor believe in. 

This had happened before...


Minah's POV:

 I stared at the TV-screen as the news-reporter Kim Eun Sae in her elegant white blouse and dark skirt announced tonight's news. Her feminine but loud voice uttered:

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to KBS-KPOPSTAR NEWS! Today have we got a really hot topic going on! We have got lots of photos, rumors and questions about the south-korean, famous singer... Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior~!... Not long after releasing his awaited albums, has he got in a friendly relationship with a minor student!... " 

I couldn't breath. My mind went totally blank and my view got suddenly blurry. My omma and appa looked at me confusingly and my omma patted my hand. I exhaled and tried to focuse on what the reporter said next:

"I see that many of you is curious on what's going on with the famous singer Cho Kyuhyun and the young student, a girl, is seeing each other often. We've got lots of information that this girl is working in a Café in Seoul. How they met- don't we know, but we've got "truthful" evidence that Cho Kyuhyun did embrace her on a pedestrian crossing in Gangnam-Gu, near the district Cheongdam-dong ().  The ELF's (fans) is very upset due to these news and they want to know the truth behind all of this. ..For more questions/information or if you have evidence, e-mail us with the email-adress: [email protected].

Now is it time for the local news! This was Kim Eun Sae for tonight's news, thanks for watching and have a continued good evening!"

...

I looked at the TV-screen and couldn't believe what I saw... This can't be TRUE?! How did this leak out? How did it happen? So many questions popped up in my mind and I tried to concentrate myself on tonight's news. My parents were staring at me as well. They looked completely lost and my omma looked absolutely pale and shocked at the same time, while my appa just looked worried with his eyebrows bent together to an firm line. I couldn't swallow the lump in my throat and could feel my heart burst. My parents had a feeling that I was that girl the reporter described, I saw it clearly in their eyes. I gazed at my toes and felt my tears starting to fall from my eyes, one by one. My omma dragged me in a comforting hug and my appa turned off the news.

I was totally lost and alone...

I couldn't manage myself to gaze upwards.

I just cried and cried on...

Who  revealed all of this...?!



A/N: *sigh*.. I'm not done yet...TT

But it's getting late and I still have school..so bye for now~

This was the sad chapter..but I promise to write a happier one next! 

Have a goodnight, chingus~~ Don't cry due to this chappie and sleep well!

*I'm really to weak to sad things as well...*

Btw-----Saranghaeyo~~~!!! <3

XOXO

//Sakura_99.

Ps. Have a peaceful holiday!!!!!!! Cx


Copyright 2016.