When I Meet You Finally

I Love You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3nRtmmzzEc


 

Kyuhyun's POV:

I woke up by my hyungs loud voices. I groaned and took my blanket over me. *Can this day be more annoying?* But I couldn't sleep anymore, 'cause my hyung Wookie a.k.a. Kim Ryeowook came in my room that I and Cutemin(Lee Sungmin) shared together. Wookie looked at me amusingly and took away my blanket to my frustration.  He sang to me:

-Annyeong ~Uri Gaemgyu~ Time to wake up~~    (A/N: Wookie oppa is always a happy person ^-^)

I scoffed at him and pulled my blanket over my head again. I saw Wookie shake his head at me and he finally headed out my room. I cheered and danced a 'happy' dance on my bed.  *Kekeke, I got Wookie away from here*  I took my towel and fresh clothes and headed my way to the bathroom. However, to my dissapointment was the bathroom occupied by one of my hyungs. I growled and headed to the kitchen. Leeteuk hyung a.k.a Park Jungsu sat in the kitchen and eat breakfast accompanied by Kangin, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk. We greeted each other 'Good Moorning!' and Wookie talked about my morning behavior. I got embarrassed and ruffled my hair. The elder hyungs saw this and started teasing me, especially Cutemin hyung. I saw the bathroom door get open and saw Shindong. He looked at me and smiled happily but I run to the bathroom as  fast as I could and closed the door with a loud *bam*. I then heard Teukie and Shindong shout that I didn't show respect to my hyungs nor the door and that I still had the behaviour like I always had. My younger hyungs laughed at this and I in return just scoffed at them behind the door and started washing my face. *I don't care..* Afterwards that I had washed myself and had fresh clothes, I took my steps to the kitchen. 

My older hyungs looked at me with a stern look and my younger ones with an amusing face( esp. Henry). I looked at them and took a bowl of cereals and poured some milk in it. Teukie started informing us about our schedule for today while we other ones listened quietly (expect RyRy  that snickered). Teukie shot him a glare and continued talking. I yawned and took a full spoon of cereals in my mouth.

Henry and Cutemin eated banana pancakes and started feeding me with it. 

We all chuckled and EunHae then ruffled our hair. We exclaimed and started pouting, because our brushed bangs were now messy. 

After breakfast

We headed out to SM and started following our long schedule. I sighed and did my best. My manager told me that I was going to head to Seoul later due to our schedule. I nodded and started working. We had so much work to do for this year's Christmas and of course for upcoming albums.

I didn't have a clue that I was going to run into a girl that would change my whole life.  Neither did my hyungs know it. 

That girl was going to make me blind of love.

And she was also going to make me fall in love, in true love. 

Not lurk or lie to me, like the other fangirl had done, that steal my money behind my back.

Who did know that this would happen to me?


Minah's POV:

-Ugghh I hate maths!!!

I looked around and saw that most of my classmates were studying -or pretending to be studying in front of our boring math teacher but they were hiding their smartphones in their books (A/N: I love math, btw).

 I looked to my right side and saw Jina that was pretending to be sleeping on her desk. -She's so gwiyomi. On my right side was Hyorin talking on her smartphone  loudly while doing her makeup. I rolled my eyes at her and started doing some math. But I couldn't. How much I focused, the more my head hurt. A sigh came from my mouth and I longed to go to my part-time job after this lesson. -When are we ending? Exactly when I said that in my head, said our proffessor in math that the lesson was ending now. We all three (I, Jina & Hyorin) looked at each other with a big smile on our lips and run from the classroom with a loud -YES!!

Our lesson have finally ended!! I can finally go to my job and be safe!! Yay!!

I said 'See u later' to my two best girlfriends and started walking to my part-time job. I looked at my watch on my left wrist and started walking faster. -I'm going to be late!!!!!!! The weather was starting to get windy and I was shivering under my jacket. -Why did I forgot to take my scarf with me? The street was full of people on their way to work. Some of them was talking with loud voices, especially the teenagers. I looked at a married couple that was laughing while playing with their newborn child. -So cute~~ I looked at them dreamingly until I walked past them and headed to the pedestrian crossing. 

-So many people here. I saw the light become red and then yellow. I sighed and waited for the green light. 


Kyuhyun's POV:

My manager and I was on the pedestrian crossing, waiting for the yellow light to become green. I sighed and looked at my watch. -We're going to get late... The road were full of waiting(stressing) people, all of them seemed to be in a hurry.

The yellow light got green finally. I started walking and hoped that no one recognized me in this outfit.


Minah's POV:

I saw the light become green and I started walking in a normal rythm over the street. Some people were walking so fast that they bumped into me on their way and didn't even apoplogize. I sighed in my head at them and continued walking slowly. My skirt was swaying when I walked due to the windy weather and I thanked myself that I took on me my knee-length socks. I hold my bag tighter to my body.

I took a step forward.

And then another step.

I took another step forward but my left foot went wrong suddenly and I was falling forwards. 

My head hurted suddenly.

And my heart pounded wilder.


Kyuhyun's POV:

I was walking fast down the street with my manager.

We saw a girl walking towards us with her head hunged low. She seemed to be in her own thoughts.

She looked  to be a High Schooler with that petite figure.

I took another step forward. 

She took another step forward.

I saw then that her left foot got twisted and she tumbled towards me. Her face hung up and I saw the most beautiful girl in my whole life. Not like those attractive singers or actresses with their face full of make-up. This girl was a true beauty that had never discovered how pretty she was. She looked shocked when she saw my face, like if I was a ghost. She hung her face low again and I could see that she was confused.

I felt my heartbeat get faster and louder but I tried to walk towards her calmly.

My manager got alerted and held my left arm to guide me through the crowd.

It took a second for me to be fast and (to my manager's disappointment)hold her cold body in my arms.

I looked down at her face and wished that this moment would last forever.

-She seem so safe in my arms and I don't want to let her go.


Minah's POV:

I tumbled forwards.

I didn't know what was happening.

My head hurted. I felt dizzy. I looked up and saw a blurry but handsome face looking at me.

He looked like Kyuhyun but it couldn't be him...

-This is just my imagination and I'll wake up soon..hopefully.

I closed my eyes when I realized that I was going to fall down.

But it never happened...

Because...


Because I was hold by a man's strong and warm grip.

Whom was he?

I looked slowly up...

My heartbeat got faster and I was shocked.



A/N: Aigoo!! This chappie took so long to write..although it wasn't a soooo long chappie..Mianhe guys!! TT

But i tried my best anyway~~*pouting*  (Ugghh..i have so many exams these weeks... )

What do u guys think will happen in the next chapther? *puppy face*

I have a guess but you'll see...keke ^^

Btw, what do u think of Kyuhyun's hyungs? 

Were they too weird? Or funny? (Let me know what u think soon~)

Sorry for typos/errors...

Have a nice day, readers!

XOXO