Official Babysitter

It's Kids Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aria was in shock as she saw the adorablest girls announced themselves as Girls' Generation. The seven girls were looking worried as their babysitter was not giving any reaction after they said their motto. The F(x) members just chuckled at the stunned girl and Sulli decided to snap Aria out of her state of shock.

"Now, do you know who these girls are?" Sulli teased with a childish smirk.

Aria came back to reality and glared at the giant baby, "I know who they are, unnie. They are famous worldwide..." 

"And..?"

"And what?"

"I thought you were going to say that you are their biggest fan..." 

"YAH! Sulli unnie!!" Aria exclaimed with a red face. The soloist wanted to go hide in a hole because she could feel the stares from her favorite idol group and it was too embarrassing for the shy girl. It was quite obvious with the blushing face of Aria so Sulli decided not to push her teasing anymore if she wanted to get help from the younger girl.

"You know I'm just playing with you, Aria..." Sulli was slowly approaching the female on the couch but she stopped all of a sudden, making her members look at her weirdly. 

"Yah, Sulli! What's wrong?" Amber asked.

She didn't answer her hyung, but turned towards Krystal, "U-uh...Soojung-ah..? I-is that n-normal?" 

"What's normal?? What the heck are you talking about??" Krystal questioned with a confused face. Sulli pointed at the couch and the younger Jung saw her unnie glaring at the giant baby for some unknown reason. Everyone took notice of the irritated Jessica, who kept on narrowing her eyes at Sulli. 

"unnie....why are you glaring at Sulli??" Krystal asked her sister.

Jessica just looked at Krystal but she didn't answer her baby sister. Instead, Jessica turned back to the girl she was glaring at and to continue what she was doing before. Sulli began to shuffle uncomfortablely under the frosty glare from the soshi's ice princess and Aria took notice of it. The YG artist resolved the cold atmosphere by tightening her arms around Jessica's waist and resting her cheek on Jessica's head. Jessica's cheeks went red as she felt the embrace growing tighter. 

"Shh...it's okay. Sulli unnie is going to get punished for her teasing soon. Don't worry about it~" Aria cooed, rubbing her cheek against the soft hair. She felt the small girl in her arms nodded and everyone let out a sigh of relief as the room was not a blizzard anymore. Hyoyeon, being the jealous one, wanted to have some affection from her baby sitter too but she couldn't as the aura around Jessica just said stay away. Jessica glanced to the side and smirked at the sulking dancer. 

"Anyway Aria, we really need your help to babysit these girls.." Sulli informed the caretaker, who was alone on the couch since the ice princess and dancer was dragged away by Yoona. Aria furrowed her eye brows when she heard this.

"Why do you need my help, unnie? Even if you are busy with your schedules, you could've given them to someone else..." Aria commented. 

"Well...as much as we can, it's not that easy since we are idols after all.." Sulli replied back, making Aria look at her with an unamused face.

"I am an idol too." Aria deadpanned. 

Sulli resorted to begging, "Pleaaaaseee Ariaaaaa~~ you're the only one who we can just with this~~~" 

Aria flinched at the sound of her unnie's aegyo.

"Yah, yah. I'll think about it! Just stop using the aegyo of yours! It makes me wanna punch you so much..." Aria yelled, earning a grateful smile from all the F(x) members. Luna skipped over to the soloist and pecked her on the forehead. 

"Thank you! You don't know how thankful we feel right now.." Luna chirped with a happy grin, which made the young Dong smile back. However, there was that one thought that couldn't get out her mind, She had to ask.

"Ummm...unnie?" 

"Dae, what is it?"

"Do you know what made the soshi unnies turn into ten year olds??" Aria asked. The F(x) girls started to cough and look the other direction which made the asker seem suspicious of them. She spoke once more.

"Unnies, what did you do...?" Aria narrowed her eyes at the fidgeting females. The intense eyeing made the giant baby snap since tension wasn't her cup of tea to handle. 

"W-well...we pulled off a little prank by putting this powder that said 'the fruits of youth' which we thought was a interesting flavoring. A-and we poured some into unnies' drinks....you can tell what happened afterwards..." Sulli explained while trying not to look at the girl on the couch. Aria scowled at her before letting out a long sigh.

"How long until the effects go away...?" 

"Two to three weeks..." 

"Does anyone else know about this...?" The YG artist questioned.

"Only the CEO..." Victoria answered. 

"And one last question, when do I start taking care of them..?" 

"Like now." 

"Waaaaait whaaaaat?! NOW?! I can't let them stay over to my place! 2NE1 unnies will quesion me nonstop and Big Bang oppas will go overprotective on me again!" Aria waved her hands, frantically.  

"Then, why don't you live here? We will be gone for our schedules so we can't keep an eye on these unnies. It would be easier for you, right?" Krystal suggested.

"As much as I could...I don't have any of my clothes here..." Aria pointed out.

Not wanting the younger girl to back out, Sulli added in. "We can drive you to your home for you to grab your things so you can stay here!"   

"I don't know, unnie. I don't really think the soshi unnies would want me to take care of them. After all, I'm not really familiar with them. It's going to be awkward between me and them especially w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter