Family Outing

It's Kids Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aria's POV 

"Unnieeeeee! Let's hold hands!" Yoona unnie stuck her hand out towards me and I took it. Then, another pair of tiny hands took my other hand which made me look over to see Taeyeon unnie, who was looking somewhere else but not in my direction. Her ears were bright red. How cute. 

I lightly squeezed Taeyeon unnie's hand because it was so tiny and fragile where an ounce of strength could easily break it. She still didn't want to look in my direction thought but her red ears shows her shyness at the moment.

"Aria unnie, I wanna piggy back ride~~" Tiffany unnie said and before I could say yes, she already jumped onto my back. It nearly made me fell forward but luckily, I regained my footing. 

"Please be careful when you do that, okay...Tiff.." I cautiously scolded and I shuddered when I try to say Tiffany unnie's name without any formality. It is going to take me a long time to get use to that. You know, not using any formality with SNSD unnies. 

The American girl pouted but nodded, "Ne, unnie..." She rested her head onto my shoulder and cuddled into it. Her arms wrapped around my neck but it wasn't painful or cutting any oxygen at all so I was fine with it.

I glanced over to the other girls with F(x) unnies; some of them were having a hard time with the little ones. Krystal unnie was trying to handle a whiny Jessica unnie while Sulli unnie was taking care of Sooyoung unnie and Sunny unnie. Yuri unnie and Hyoyeon unnie were in the care of Victoria umma and Luna unnie while the well behaved Maknae was with Amber unnie.

People were looking at us especially when there are nine kids with F(x) idols as well as myself. I could feel the embarrassment burn upon my face but I had to toss it aside when someone called for me.

"Aria unnie..?" 

I turned to my side to see Yoona unnie staring at me with curious eyes.

"Yes?"

"Is something wrong?" 

"Ah, it's nothing. Yoong...I was just thinking. That's all..." I smiled it off but she still kept her eyes on me. After a while, Yoona unnie stopped staring at me but then I felt an unusual sensation on my hand and there I hear the other SNSD members react loudly especially Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie. My eyes went to the hand that is being held by Yoona unnie to find that she was kissing it. Oh my god.

"Y-Yoong...?" I stuttered as I could feel her lips on my hand. It felt odd but it was cute nonetheless for a ten year old.

"Yoongie wants unnie to give a smile.." Yoona unnie told me; I nearly screamed at how adorable that was and how she said that. 

"I am showing my smile, Yoong.."

"Lie." I froze. "Aria unnie is lying.

"Wae? How is unnie lying?"

"Because unnie's smile isn't big as this." Yoona unnie gave me the biggest smile I'd ever seen. Yet, I couldn't really do the same back because how tired I am already. The muscles in my cheeks were aching and to do that smile, it would bring more stress. However, I noticed that Yoona unnie dropped her happy smile when she saw how I didn't do it or seem more happy than before. Then, I hear these quiet words from her. 

"Is Yoongie isn't special enough to unnie?" Those tears began to build up in the eyes of Yoona unnie and I almost flipped a table, not literally. I turned to see Amber walking along side the quiet Seohyun unnie so I called for her.

"Amber unnie!" The short hair female turned to me and flashed me a dopey grin.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Can you watch Taeng and Tiff..." Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie gave me sad puppy eyes which made me nearly faint but I didn't die. Yet. "for a moment....?" 

Amber nodded to my plead and walked over.

"Sure. Come on, Tiff and Taeng Taeng! Let's leave Aria for little bit.." The tomboy cooed while holding a hand out towards the two kids but TaeNy didn't want to take it and began to whine loudly. The Llama face palmed but she managed to remove them off me; although, Taeyeon unnie didn't want to and pouted after finally being taken away. I felt bad but I'll make it up to her soon.

"I want Aria unnie!" Tiffany complained in her loud voice.

And Tiffany unnie too. I could never leave her out. 

Normal POV 

Aria wasn't able to notice the smirk on Yoona's face when she saw her two unnies who were taken away. TaeNy didn't miss it as they glared at the lucky girl by their babysitter's side and the alligator smiled happily at the thought having the YG artist all to herself. The older one saw the little Yoona beaming and it was so bright as the sun.

"You seen happy, Yoong..." Aria commented at the joy upon her face.

"Wae?" Yoona asked back after being absorbed into her thoughts. "A-Ah....! Dae! I love spending time with you, unnie!" That wide grin the hip hop singer in and the younger Dong couldn't help but smile back. 

"Really? You're very cute right now, you know?" Aria giggled and squeezed the tiny hand in her grasp. She felt Yoona do the same and let out another small laugh. How adorable. 

"Thank you, unnie~" 

Everyone continued walking on and the bystanders were still watching them with cautious eyes. Why? The F(x) members could feel the staring going through their heads even little Aria was starting to feel slightly awkward and inwardly regretting of agreeing to this outing.

"Err.....unnies?" Aria turned her attention to the unquie five member girl group who looked back.

"Wae?" Luna asked.

"D-Did you want to eat somewhere? The people won't stop staring..." Aria suggested. The other five pondered about it and agreed but the older ones shivered when they saw their Maknae having a mysterious smirk on her face. This could only mean bad things. Very bad things. 

Krystal sneakily headed to Aria's direction with a smug smile and when she was close enough, she gave Aria a kiss on the cheek.

"Sure, honey, pick wherever you want to go..." Krystal whispered hotly into the ear of the innocent soloist. Jessica, who was still in the arms of Krystal, glared at her sibling and she put her mini hands on the F(x) member's face. The ten year old ice princess tried to push her own sister away from Aria but failed with the lack of strength.

"Get away from her, Soojung.....!" Jessica growled but the other Jung just laughed.

"No waaaaay~ I'm her husband!" The latter argued back and some fans cheered which made Aria want to go dig a hole and live there forever. Krystal could never stop her teasing, can she? Poor Aria. 

"Unnies....please stop. You're embarrassing us..." Aria whispered to the Jung sisters, who stopped their argument. Krystal winked and smiled.

"Sure, anything for you~" Krystal purred and Aria cursed herself. She shouldn't have interfered. Yoona, who was sad from the lack of affection, pulled away from Aria's grip. She tried to go to another F(x) idol but Aria grabbed her back. 

"Yoong? Is something wrong?" The YG artist asked the pouty Yoona, who refused to answer. Aria bent down to her level and wrapped her arms around her.

"Did unnie do something wrong...?" Aria questioned, trying to find out what was wrong. All she met was silence.

"Yoong..? Did you want to go with Amber..?" The latter realized her mistake and felt the guilt hit her two fold for neglecting the female for a moment.

"no.." A quiet reponse from Yoona, but the care taker didn't hear.

"Huh?"

"I want to be by Aria unnie." Now, that was clear enough and it brought relief to the worried Aria, who smiled.

"Okay..did you want a piggy back ride?" Aria offered and Yoona couldn't refuse.

"YES!" She jumped onto Aria's front and wrapped her arms around her neck. Aria blinked. 

'Well, it's not a piggy back ride but I guess this will do. Yoona unnie looks like she doesn't mind it. That's good~' 

She carried the young Yoona with Krystal, who was holding a pissed Jessica, beside her.

"Is something wrong with her, unnie?" Aria asked while seeing the fussy Jessica and how violent the ice princess became with every passing minute.

Krystal kept a smirk in and faked a frown, "She doesn't like me today. My fortune teller told me to stay away from Aries people..."

"Are you serious? What kind of fortune teller do you see?" The YG artist seemed very curious.

"It's called an App, honey. It was rated the best on the App store..." 

"Jinjja...? If it's that bad, did you want to switch...? Sica unnie looks mad..." Aria questioned, feeling concerned for the younger Jung. If anyone hadn't noticed, Aria actually believed the fortunes are all true. How naive.

Krystal agreed, "Sure. I bet Yoongie would be less crazy than this little baby.." She held out Jessica toward Aria, who let a hiss to her sister, who in return stuck her tongue out at her. "I love you too, unnie. But I think you should hiss at those you hate not the people you love.." 

"Who said I love you?" Jessica grumbled but she let out a scream of happiness when she was placed in the arms of Aria. Yoona was pulled away from her babysitter and then she did a dramatic cry when Krystal decided to tease the kid. Aria was hit with guilt but this time in three fold.

"Jessie..unnie, do you not like Krystal unnie..?" She asks the now silent bundle of joy in her arms.

"Aniyo. Soojung just kept teasing me today, and what Soojung said was a lie, unnie. Today was a good day for Aries and Scorpios to get along. Even Geminis..." Jessica complained but purred quickly when she felt lips on her forehead.

"Don't be mad at Krystal unnie. She's just happy to spend time with you, Jessi unnie. You barely get to do sister bonding so...it took a toll on her. So don't be angry at her, arasso?" Aria cooed, totally disregarding the fact that Krystal lied to her. Yet, Jessica could careless actually. Not that she disliked her sister in the first place. No, she wasn't even mad at her. The ten year old saw her sister with a sad Yoona and Krystal felt a pair of eyes on her.

She looked in that direction to see her sister looking at her and smiled back. The taller one also winked in knowing what Jessica wanted to say, just from their eye contact. The ice princess showed a grateful look and glanced at Aria. This was worth all the whining earlier. 

'Thanks Soojung...'

They arrived in a resturant which didn't seem that occupied. The huge mob went in and there were only a few people inside; although, when they turned to the door, the citizens screamed at the sight of Korean idols. F(x) and Aria flashed a grin before heading to a free table that had multiple seats. Aria, being the shy one, let everyone else go inside first so in the end, she got the outside seat. 

Krystal, a true tease, couldn't help herself but scoot a little closer to the edge where Aria's original seat was. She did it quietly and Aria did not know until the girl felt arms wrap around her waist when she sat down. 

"Hey honey, you like~?" Krystal flirted and Aria blushed when she realized too late that she was in the younger Jung's lap. 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter