Warm Hugs and Cold Water

It's Kids Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aria's POV

"Hmmmmm..." I let out a moan when the sunlight hit my face. It brighten my vision even though my eyes are shut. Although, it feels awfully warm in here. Why is that? I slowly opened my eyes and I see a female sleeping before me. Her arms were secured around my waist and her face was snuggled into my hair. My cheeks flared up and I looked at the girl's face.

Krystal unnie?! 

I jumped and tried to give some space between us but her eyebrows furrowed while her arms grew tighter, not wanting me to move. Did I wake her up? Yet, her eyes still remain closed. I sighed inwardly. I guess I don't have much of a choice, huh? I pouted but I went back to the comfortable bed and snuggled into the other female's body. Once I got adjusted, I heard her speak up.

"So, you finally give in? Hmmm~?" Her voice still husky from waking up. I blushed once more and rubbed my face against her neck, making her laugh. "You are too cute, Honey.." She cooed, pulling me more closer. If that was even possible.

"Unnie...when did you come home..?" I asked with a shy voice. She rubbed her cheek into my hair.

"Hmmm~? Around midnight, I think?" Krystal answered, too tired to think at the moment. Well, I'm not surprised that she came home around that time because it's the same for me. That's an idol's life for ya.  

"Did you want to sleep some more, unnie?" I asked with worried tone and the blond snuggled against my body. 

"Can we~~? That would be great, Honey.." Krystal mumbled and after a few minutes has passed, it seems that she has dozed off. I looked at her face and she had a blissful expression with that happy smile. 

Is she that tired? 

"Unnie, I'm going to go make breakfast for us..." I whispered before pulling away. Or try to. The other female's arms were not letting me go and it secured my body to her's. "Unnie?"

"Stay~~ I want to sleep with you a few minutes more.." She whined, making me surrender once again. I'll let her have that precious sleep, that she needs, but I am worried about something. The SNSD unnies. Where are they? I thought they would be awake by now. Then, my ears started to hear some strange movement from outside our door. It sounded...like a lot of people are walking, but this way..? I tried to poke Krystal unnie to tell her that there is someone heading our way, but she just hugged me more.

"Shhh..Honey. I hear them, so let's pretend that we are asleep." The SM singer suggested, but why? I wanted to ask her, yet I couldn't because those tiny footsteps came closer and closer to where the door was kicked open. I closed my eyes quickly and snuggled in with Krystal unnie. The footsteps went towards where we were. 

"Yah~! They're sleeping together!" Tiffany unnie? Why does she talk so loud in the morning?

"Fany-ah, don't be so loud. They're are sleeping." Taeyeon scolded her.

Thank you, Taeyeonnie! You are an amazing leader just like those SONES say!

"But you know you want to wake them, don't you, TaeTae? Soojung is keeping Aria to herself!" 

"Yeah, you're right. Wanna draw on their faces?" The kid leader gave in rather quickly, which made me almost speak up.

Taeyeonnie! I thought I trusted you and you are going to draw on my face?! Even Krystal unnie made a movement when she heard that threat! Don't draw on our faces~~! We need to be presentable when we go to our schedules, not look like freaks! 

"Unnies," I thanked the gods when I heard Seohyunnie speak up, "Don't do such pranks. That will not earn you any rewards for doing so. It will only bring bad luck if you do that and hurt someone." 

"Yeah, Taengoo. You should listen to maknae.." Jessica unnie? She's awake..? So early in the morning?!

"Just because you got kisses from her doesn't mean you get to be cocky, Sica!" I have no idea what is going on or what they are doing. I just keep on hearing a lot of their footsteps moving around our bed. Krystal unnie is still pretending to be asleep, I think. Then, that gave me an idea.

Maybe I should mess with them? Hehe....

"Mmmmm..." I let out a groan, making them think I stirred from their loud chatter. The girls stopped talking or anything that they are doing. They froze until I went back to 'sleep'.

"What the hell, TaeNy?! You almost woke her up!" A loud smack was heard along with two yelps afterwards. Damn, Hyoyeon has a good arm.

"Excuse me? We actually have to wake them up. Breakfast is being made by Victoria unnie." Tiffany scoffed. 

Breakfast is being made..? I guess I should wake up now..

I made my move but Krystal unnie had to do something before that could happen.

"Honey~ I love you.." She cooed, moving closer to me and kissed my temple like as if she was dreaming about doing that to someone.  

"Soojung?! You are calling someone 'Honey'?! BWOH?!" Jessica's high pitch voice was heard. She shouted when she was next to my ear. I almost cradled my ringing ear. Why me? 

"Aria's mine..." The 'sleepy' Jung mumbled before bringing me towards her instead of hanging over the edge. Krystal unnie, do you seriously want to die? Stop saying random stuff and just move already! I just wanna live and possibly eat some food from Victoria umma...

"BWOH?! YAH! Screw this! Girls, bring in the ing ice water!" Jessica shouted, making me open my eyes instantly. I'm sorry, Krystal unnie, but I am not going through cold ice baths no matter how much I love you.

"Sica unnie? Why is it so loud?" I asked the girl, pretending to just wake up now. The ice princess saw me wake up and had this happy smile on her face. She jumped onto the bed, crashing her tiny body into mine.

"OOMPH!" I grunted from the body collision. 

"You're awake! Come on, let's go!" Jessica eagerly tugged my arm to move.

"But what about Krystal unnie?" I asked, not moving until I get an answer. She pouted, seeing how stubborn I am at the moment, and removed her hands from my arm before getting off the bed. She stood at the edge of the bed, where our feet are.

"Leave her. She is going to get soaked in ice water." My eyes widened when I heard that. 

"NOOOOO~! We are not going to do that to Krystal unnie!" I protested against the idea and complained more when I saw the rest of the soshi members except for Seohyun and Jessica carrying a tub full of ice water. "Yaaah~! Don't pour that on her. I don't want her to get sick~~"

"Do you like her that much..?" They all had a sad expression on their face, which made me feel bad.

"I do care for her, but I do care for you girls too..." I explained, trying to cheer them up. God, why do I feel like these girls are playing with me right now? 

"Then, you don't mind if we do this!" Sooyoung exclaimed, and I neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter