Bring Your Kids to Work Day

It's Kids Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

"Unnie...I'm really nervous. What if they see me and the kids...?" Aria gripped onto Krystal's jacket sleeve. The older one glanced down and smiled. She leaned down to plant a kiss on the YG artist's forehead to calm the girl down.

"Don't worry about it. Hubby's got you, honey." The younger Jung assured the shorter one.

Then suddenly, Krystal fell forward, making Aria remove her grip. The victim regained her balance and glared at the culprit.

"YAH! Unnie! What the hell was that for?!" She yelled at her "older" sister, who just rolled her eyes.

"Stop being over dramatic, Soojung. That wasn't even my strongest kick." Jessica scoffed and Aria sighed at the sight of the Jung sisters glaring at one another, probably starting another of those sibling brawls. To destress the two, she grabbed Jessica's little hand and went over to Krystal's side to take a hold of her ear. She twisted it, making Krystal howl.

"OUCH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! LET GO!" Krystal screamed, making Aria look unamused. 

"Both of you, stop being so childish. We are at my workplace and I believe it was on your persistence that you wanted to come here with me, Krystal unnie." Aria stared intensely at her husband, who did not look back. She stopped hurting her dear husband when Krystal's ear was becoming very hot and turned to the other Jung. The younger Dong soften her glare when the innocent and frighten eyes of Jessica met hers.

"Sica unnie, please act kinder to your sister. I brought you with me because I believed you could behave properly like the rest of the girls." Aria looked at TaeNyYoong, who stood behind Jessica and watching in amusement. 

Jessica dropped her head and loosen her grip on Aria's hand, which made the "mother" squeeze it more. Aria dropped to one knee and made Jessica look into her eyes. 

"I'm not yelling at you, unnie, but just remember that, okay?" Aria showed a small smile, earning a quick nod from the ice princess. Feeling satisfied, she gave the girl a kiss on the cheek. 

"Good." Aria stood up and glanced behind her, "Come on, girls, we gotta stick together or you'll get lost. And we don't want to lose our precious girls..." She said, making the SNSD kids' cheeks turn red. Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yoona ran to catch with the "older" couple and the shy princess. 

Aria continued on with the little girls around her while ignoring her complaining "lover" who is whining about her ear pain.

"Yaaaah, Dong Hyun-Ae~~! Your Hubby is hurt! Where's my 'get-better' kiss?" Krystal grumbled but her "wife" was not paying any attention to her as Aria was more focused on the girls near her.

"Are you girls excited to be here...?" Aria asked and TaeNyYoong showed the brightest smiles that she'd ever seen.

"Yes! I can't wait to meet 2NE1!" Tiffany was fangirling at the thought and YoonTae didn't add anything else but Aria didn't think too much of it. 

"Are you ignoring me, Honey?!" Krystal ruined the mother-daughters moment, making the other girls glare at her even Aria.

"Krystal unnie....my dear erted husband, stay five feet away from us." Aria stated with the most serious face, causing Krystal to drop her jaw in shock.

"W-What?! B-But...I'm your Hubby! You can't leave me here~~!" Krystal protested, but she listened to the order when she saw Aria gave her that death glare. The latter kept her distance away from Aria and the SNSD girls, making Aria roll her eyes at the trailing figure.

"Unnie." Aria turned her attention away from Krystal to Yoona, who is looking at her with those lovely eyes.

"Yes, Yoong? What is it?"

"What are you doing to do at work?" Yoona asked in a curious tone. 

"Yeah, yeah! Why did you bring us?" Tiffany, being the hyper child, joined in the conversation with much energy.

"I have to record for my new song...and I felt you girls would be bored at home so why not bring you along to work with me? Plus, Sica unnie didn't want to leave my side so that was one thing..." Aria rubbed the back of her neck while Jessica continued to play with Aria's bigger hand to hide her bright red ears and face.

Tiffany, who noticed the obvious shyness of her Korean-American BFF, playfully elbowed Jessica. The latter glared at the eye-smiling girl, who wore an all pink outfit due to her obsession of that one colour. 

"Do you have a crush on our babysitter, Jessie?" Tiffany teased in English, making Jessica hiss at her.

"No, I don't! You're just imaging things, MIYOUNG." Jessica retorted back. 

Tiffany shoved the girl because she never enjoyed being called by her Korean name. She'd rather be called Stephanie or Tiffany than Miyoung. It just doesn't suit her nor make her feel comfortable. 

Aria, who felt Jessica's body being slammed against her leg, looked to see JeTi were fighting, more like bickering and weak shoving. She sighed when she had to stop moving and moved between the two to put her hands upon their shoulders.

"Sica unnie?" Jessica froze with her enclosed fist just above Tiffany's head. 

"Tiffany unnie?" Tiffany halted her motion so her hands were floating mid-air as defense to protect herself. 

"What are you two doing after what I just said about behaving properly?" Aria huffed at them. They bowed their heads. 

"You two..." Aria stopped herself from saying a whole rant before letting out a sigh to clear her head, "Why are you two fighting in a open hallway, where anyone could come in anytime?" She crossd her arms, trying to be strict with these two "daughters" whom she allowed them to join her to record a song at YG Entertainment. The rest of the girls were at home, being cared for by the F(x) members. Atlhough, they wished to come along but Aria decided to bring TaeNyYoonSic since they seemed to be on good behavior so far.

Jessica pointed at Tiffany, "She started it. Miyoung started to tease me about how shy I was..."

Tiffany look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter