The Desirable Kisses

It's Kids Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I updated, noona! A little earlier than what I would do...but this is for you, haha! Enjoy reading~! :)

Aria's POV

The bright sun rays hit my face, which woke me up due to its brightness. I opened my eyes and groaned since I was still tired after recording yesterday before coming over to F(x) unnies' dorm. Where was my phone..? I looked over to the table next to me and saw the cellular device, charging.

I went over to grab it, but for some weird reason, I couldn't. Is my arm asleep? Therefore, I tried to lift my arm once again but completely failed. My arm had never felt this heavy before and then I realized something. It wasn't just my arm. It was my whole body! What is going on?! 

I looked over to see what was preventing me from getting my phone. The same nine girls, whom I am babysitting and were tucked into their giant bed last night, were laying all around me. They were sleeping peacefully, but that wasn't really a good thing for me. Aigooo! How am I suppose to wake these girls up? This is my first time taking care of my unnies, who were suddenly turned into miniature verisons of themselves. I still need to make breakfast for all of us!

Just as I was trying to think of a plan to wake them, one of them did. The one, who was holding my hand, rubbed her eyes before staring at me with a dazed face.

"U-Unnie?" Seohyun called out with tired voice. I felt myself blush when I hear her say that to me. I am never going to get use to that!

"Y-Yes...?" I stuttered.

"Did you need help waking up the other unnies..?" 

"Can you please? That would help me a lot.." 

She nodded and let go of my hand. First, Seohyun shook the girl, who was on my chest, and the female didn't budge so therefore the shaking kept going. The movement also shook the whole bed, causing the other females to stir. 

"Yaaah! Who's the one, who keeps shaking the bed?!" Hyoyeon complained, gripping onto my left leg. 

"Mianhae, unnie. Aria unnie wanted us to wake up..so I decide to help by trying to wake up Sica unnie.." Seohyun explained, still trying to wake up the ice princess. Nevertheless, the latter was sleeping despite Seohyun shaking her which made me giggle at the sight. No matter how much the stubborn maknae shakes the ice princess, Jessica still hasn't rose from her dreams. What a deep sleeper...

"Aigooo. Seohyunnie, I can take it from here," I said to the helpful one and turned to the awaken girls, "You all should get ready and then I'll make breakfast, okay?" 

They nodded and jumped off of me to get off the bed. Before all of them could leave, I called for the youngest to come back. She complied and when she stood right in front of me, I gave her a peck on her forehead which made her flustered. 

"That's a thank you for helping~ You can get going now, Seohyunnie~" I grinned and Seohyun went off with quick steps. The other girls were not far behind their maknae. Next, I switched my attention to the sleeping girl and wrapped my arms around Jessica's body to see if anything would happen, but that just made the little one cuddle into me more.

Maybe I should do the opposite then. I unwrapped my arms and tried to pull her away from me, but that didn't work either. I pouted at this since what else could I do?? Beg? Let's give that a try...

"Sica unnie?? Unnie~~~ please wake up~~!" I begged, unable to wake her up in any other way. Jessica began to stir from her dreams and let out a yawn.

"W-waeeee~?" She replied in a sleepy voice. 

"Come on~! I have to get up to make breeakfast for you and the girls...." I informed Sica unnie, who just stared at me with clouded eyes. She shook her head.

"No~~~! I don't wanna move!" Jessica refused in a cute manner, making me smile at such adorableness. 

"Pleaseee, Sica unniee~~! I need to prepare food for all of us~~!" I used my aegyo, but that still didn't make her agree. Aigoooo, she is really difficult to convince. Eventually, I gave into her stubborness.

"Fine..you can stay with me. But! You have to get ready, okay..?" I reasoned with the smaller one, who accepted the negotiation. Moving out of the bed, I quickly wrapped my arms around the female, who was clinging onto me, since I didn't want her to fall and get an injury and moved from the fluffy blankets. In response, Jessica tighten one of her hands' grip on my shirt while the other hand was wrapped around my neck. 

Normal POV

Aria entered the bathroom with Jessica and got the items, that they need to wash themselves up. The younger Dong put the ice princess on the toilet seat so Aria could clean her up first. 

"Unnie..you can brush your teeth by yourself, right?" Aria asked, holding up the toothbrush that had toothpaste on it. Jessica nodded and took it from Aria to start cleaning her teeth while the babysitter does the same for her own. Aria rinsed after she finished brushing before handing over a glass of water to Jessica so she can rinse . The ice princess obeyed and the caretaker grabbed a wash towel to wipe off the leftover drool on Jessica's face. After she was done, she quickly done the same to herself.

"Aria unnie!! Carry meee!" Jessica lifted her arms and the older one had no other choice, but to carry the girl. They headed towards the living room, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter