An Emergency...?

It's Kids Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aria is in the recording studio of YG entertainment. She is preparing her album with the newest songs that she worked on for some time.

Everything has changed since you came around

Got me feeling high, I can't touch the ground

The music composer listened to Aria's voice as she sang the lyrics of the selected song. The young singer has been going at it for three hours which was making some progress, but the older one could tell that Aria was lacking something.

I'm waking up feeling happy each morning

That's what you do,

That's what you do for me

"Okay, that will be all for today. You may go Aria ssi." The composer said, after Aria finished that line.

"Thank you..." The young star muttered, loud enough for the other to hear and headed towards the door.

"Oh, and Aria-ssi..?" The older female called before Aria could leave.

"Yes..?"

"Before you come back another time, you should relook at those lyrics you have written down. They are something, but when you sing them, they lack something."

"What is that something..?"

"The feeling of love. From your voice, I should be able to feel that emotion and understand through each lyric because it is a ballad...but I don't."

"What can I do then...?" 

"That is something I do not know. But it's better to say that you will understand what I'm saying once you experience it. It might make you change the lyrics that you have now to something completely different.." The older female gave Aria a wink. 

"Okay..." 

Aria exited the recording studio with a frown and went to get some food since she was hungry. The young star arrived at the snack bar and she just stood there, proccessing what music composer said. How can she find that feeling that the music composer was talking about? Aria just put that thought for later thinking and went to grab some grub; however, before Aria was able to grab what she wanted, a pair of hands covered her eyes.

"Guess who it is~~?" The figure cooed. 

A grin started to form upon Aria's face as she recognized that voice anywhere.

"Dara unnie~~!" Aria answered, happily.

The hands were removed from her eyes and Aria turned around to see Dara, who beamed at the young girl. The 2NE1 singer pulled Aria into a hug. They held the hug for a few moments before they seperated. 

"Dara unnie~? What are you doing out here?" Aria questioned after breaking the embrace.

Dara giggled at the younger girl.

"Hehe~ can't I go see my favorite dongsaeng?"

"I guess, but how is it going with Chaerin unnie?" 

"It's going pretty well. Heh.. She doesn't know that I told you about our relationship~"

Aria burst into giggles as she heard these words come out of Dara's mouth, making the older woman confused.

"Wae? What's so funny, baby?"

"Hehe.. Is that why Chaerin unnie always glares at me whenever I come around you two??"

"Oh? She does?? I haven't noticed."

Aria rolled her eyes at Dara and playfully smacked her arm.

"Stop faking innocence~! I am quite sure that you noticed your girlfriend's laser glares~~!"

"Hahaha! You got me there!" Dara laughed at the younger girl.

"Hmmmph, whatever!" Aria moved away from the older woman.

The YG soloist resumed getting her, much wanted, food and went towards a free table with Dara right behind her. The duo sat down and Aria began to chow down on the food. There is silence between the two, so therefore Aria was about to open to speak when her phone began to ring. She quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" The young girl began.

"ARIAAAAAAA!" The voice on the other side was so loud that Aria had to pull the phone away from her ear.

"Sulli unnie?? Why are you so loud??" Aria asked, allowing the phone to be near her ear again.

"Are you busy like right now?!" 

"No..?"

"OKAY! I NEED YOU TO COME OVER TO F(X)'S DORM!" 

"Wait! Right now?!" 

"Yeah! Pronto!"

"Why??"

"IT'S AN EMERGENCY! I NEED YOUR HELP NOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!" 

"Okay, okay! I hear you loud and clear! I'll see you in a few minutes!"

"OKAY! BYEEEEE!"

Sulli hung up really fast and Aria just stared at her phone with a weird look. 

'What is wrong with that girl....?' 

"Is something wrong, baby Aria?" Dara asked with a worried look.

"Ah..it's nothing. Oh! Unnie, you are free right now, right?"

The older woman giggled before replying back, "Why do you think I am out here with you?" 

"Maybe because you actually wanted to spy on me since Youngbae oppa asked you to." Aria responded with a raised brow. 

Dara laughed once again, "Don't be silly, baby! I don't need Youngbae to tell me to look after you, since I am just as protective as him~" 

Aria sweatdropped. 

'How can she say that so easily..?'

"Uhh..yeah..but anyway, can you drive me somewhere?" Aria continued from their previous conversation.

"Sure, but where and why..?" The older woman narrowed her eyes at the soloist.

The younger girl just sighed, "I have to go somewhere..." 

"For what reason? I'm not taking you anywhere until you tell me, baby Aria.." Dara frowned at her.

Aria groaned at the current situation.

'Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter