Uri Appa

Hate vs Love

 

A few weeks after the party…

 

‘Juhyun ah!! Omma going to work now!! Please be good while you are alone at your aunt house!!’

‘Deh omma…’ Juhyun nodded.

 

 

Yultimate company

 

‘Morning Mrs. Kwon~’ Sunny greeted the younger girl.

‘Morning Sunny…’

‘You look a bit rush this morning…do you want to drink anything?’

‘Yes…can you please get me a glass of lemon tea? I need those for my nerve…I can’t believe I forgot that I have an important meeting today! Ugh and everything is unorganize!’

‘Calm down…everything is going to be alright~’

 

 

 

GorJess Boutique

 

Jessica was dreaming when her secretary knock on the door ‘Miss Jess…there’s someone here want to see you..’

‘Who?’

‘Me…’ Daniel steps into the office with a bouquet of roses.

‘Daniel? What are you doing here?’ asked Jessica in her disbelieve tone.

‘Well…first…I wanted to apologize for the kiss that night…secondly…like I said before I want you…so I’m here to take you on a date…’

‘A date?’

‘Yep…’ Daniel nodded with a broad smile.

Jessica scoffs disbelieve and then she turn to her secretary ‘Can you leave us for awhile? I’ll call you when I need you…’

‘Yes Miss…’

 

‘Hmm…so…you don’t want any of your workers know about us?’

‘No…I don’t think…I’m sorry Daniel…I don’t think this is the right time to take me out for a date! I mean…I’m working and…I don’t think you’re the right man for me…I just don’t want you to be hurt when I…’

‘Come on Jessica…just for once okay? Only this time…beside…I’ve booked a restaurant for us…’

 

 

Jessica’s Condo

 

 

Juhyun seize the chance when Shanti went out to shop for the groceries to sneak out from the house. She left a note for her omma.

 

“Omma…I’m sorry…” was the note that she left.

 

She walks across the street and wandering off alone along the street until she reached a park that was so familiar. The park when she first met her father and the place where she and her father had made so many promises that her father hadn’t get the chance to fulfill.

‘Appa…do you miss me there?’

 

‘Hey little kid!!’ a group of man approach her and surround her ‘You must be a rich kid huh…you’re from that private girl school by looking at your uniform…so…what are you doing out here alone? Where is you parents?’

‘…….’ Juhyun keeps herself silent because, her omma and appa had warned her over and over again to not talk to stranger.

‘Look at this brat hyung…what a arrogant little brat! Rich kid always acted like that…’

‘Heh…why don’t we kidnap her and ask for ransom from her arrogant parents too?’

‘Good Idea Yong…well…catch her!!’ the leader of the group instructed the henchmen.

‘Let go off me!! Help!! Appa!! Help me!!!’ Juhyun screams when the dirty scumbags gripped on her wrist .

‘Shout as loud as you want little girl!! Nobody is going to hear you…huhuhuhuh too bad!!’ as soon as he finished his sentence, something hit him hard on the back of his head.

 

‘Who throw the stone at me?!!!’ the leader shout and turn around and then, he saw a tanned guy standing behind them with a evil smirk on his face and another stone in his palm getting ready to throw like a pro pitcher in baseball games.

‘Didn’t the kid just asked you to let her go?’

‘Who are you?!!’

‘Who am I? It’s not important…but I’m not going to let you kidnap innocent kid for your selfish needs…now…it’s either you run or I’m calling the police…’

The thugs decide to run and leave Juhyun alone.

 

‘You okay??’ the tanned guy asked her.

‘Appa…’ Juhyun asked before she fainted.

‘Hey! Hey are you okay?!!’

 

 

Hospital

 

‘She’s fine Mr. Kwon…maybe just a bit tired and hungry…plus the shock she receive from the incident caused her to faint…just let her rest and everything will be normal again, but I do suggest you to call her parents and tell them that you brought their daugther here…’

‘Arash doc…I’ll do it…’ Danny nodded and after the doctor left the room, he walk toward the little girl that lying on the hospital big bed.

‘You’ll be okay…just let me call your dad…then they will take you back home…’ so he searched for any phone number. He opens the little girl’s bag and found her wallet, so he opens it to see the contain, his heart almost stop when he saw the picture of him when he was still a girl and Tiffany together in the little girl’s wallet.

‘…It…can’t be…no…’

 

‘Appa….’ Juhyun murmurs in her sleep, and immediately Danny scoot to her side to sooth her ‘Shush…I’m here…’

‘Don’t ever leave me or omma again please…omma sad when appa’s not around…and Juhyun sad seeing omma cry everynight…’ Juhyun said in her sleep.

Danny look carefully at the little girl’s face and the image of Tiffany pops out in his mind, he tried to shake it off.

 

‘Is this child…hers?’ he looks down on Juhyun again before he decides to call Tiffany. He thanks God because he kept the business card that Daniel asked from Tiffany.

 

‘Hello…Yultimate company here…we serve with a smile so our customer may get the finest service…what can we help you sir?’

 

‘Can I speak to Miss Tiffany? Your CEO?’

 

‘I’m sorry sir…she’s still in the meeting room with our biggest client…’

 

‘Look…I don’t care what you going to do but please tell her that her daughter…Kwon…Kwon Juhyun was emitted into the hospital…she needs her mother…’

 

‘Juhyun was emitted into the hospital??!! OMG!! Okay Sir I’ll tell her right away!!’

 

 

Yultimate meeting room

 

 

‘Perfect scent is our newest product and there is no chemical involve in the making process…so we can assure our client that we, The Yultimate give the best to every of our clients…so…’

 

‘Miss Tiffany!!’ Sunny barged in, without caring of any consequences she might be facing later.

 

‘What is it Sunny?!! Can’t you see I’m in the middle of presenting my things here?’

 

‘Juhyun…she’s…she was emitted into hospital! She needs you now!!’