Let's start

Hate vs Love

 

'What are you doing here Mr. Jung..?' Jessica asked the middle age man with irritation on her face.
'KIA group invited me...it's been awhile since I last saw the two of you..especially you Fany...why didn't you come and visit your father?'
'Will it change the fact that you still hate Yuri as my wife if I visit you dad? I don't think so...'
his daughter's word hurt him so much.
Daniel who saw the tense between the family, climb down from the stage and greet Mr. Jung with a faked smile 'Good evening Sir...I am Daniel Kim Taeng...KIA's new CEO...nice to have a famous businessman here joining us for the party...'
'Nice to meet you too Daniel...' Mr. Jung took Daniel's hand and shake it like a businessman do.
'So...umm...Jessica...you know Mr. Jung too?'
'He's my father...' Jessica answer with hesitation.
'Oh...' Daniel acted surprise at the statement 'I'm sorry Mr. Jung...I didn't know Jessica is your daughter...'
'Look Danny...please...I don't want you to talk to my father in front of me...let's go away from him...' Jessica drag Daniel far away from her father because she doens't like her father start to pair him up with other guy when she still love Taeyeon in her heart. She needs time to heal from all the heart broken. She is not ready to love again after all that happened.
 
'Your sister...she still mad huh?' Yunho asked Tiffany, but Tiffany did not reply him and walked away from the scene leaving her father alone.
'My daughters hate me...what did I go wrong?'
 
'Hey Jessica..what up? Are you okay?'
'I'm fine Daniel...I just...I hate him...'
'What? How come a daughter hate her own father?'
'You don't understand Daniel...'
'Of course I don't because you didn't tell me what exatcly happen between you and your father...'
'I'm sorry...but this is personal...I can't...I don't...' Jessica was lost in finding her word to say to Daniel.
Daniel took her hands and make her look up at his eyes 'It's okay...I don't want to rush thing with you...you can call me any time you want if you feel like telling me what's bothering you...'
Jessica was lost in his stare, his eyes resemble Taeyeon's a lot 'Who are you?' the words slip out of unconciuosly.
Daniel's lips curve up a small smile before he leans inward and planted a kiss softly on Jessica's soft lips.
Jessica resists it at first but then, she gives in and return the kiss, as the kiss getting hotter and wetter, Daniel decide to break the kiss before he went over board.
'You want to know who I am Jessica?' he whispered to her 'I am Daniel Kim...and I will fight to make you mine...because...I've fell for you...' he smiled at her and then slowly walk away leaving Jessica agaping in confiusion.
 
 
At the Hotel Garden
Tiffany who decided to take a walk away from all the crowd and noise found herself lost in the maze garden. She started to panic until, she stumble on something or rather someone.
'What the hell!! Are you stalking me?!' Tiffany scolded the man that had made her stumble on the ground.
'Excuse me? Why would I want to stalk you?!'
'I don't know!! Maybe because you found me attracting that's why you want to stalk me? Hah!!'
Danny scoffs at the remark and he gets himself up from the ground before walk away leaving the brunette behind.
'Yah!! Are you going to leave me alone here in the dark and coldness?!'
Danny stops his track and turn to face Tiffany 'I suppose a person who as cocky and arrogant as you can stand up by yourself and you wouldn't like me to help you even if I offer you help so I decide to just let you settle your own problem.'
'You're an animal!!' Tiffany throws her high heel at Danny but Danny duck it and smirking devilishly at her before he scared her with the insect he found on the grass.
'Oh look!! There's a beetle crawling toward you!!' Danny pointed at the grass and his joke send Tiffany shrieking, yelling, screaming and even rap in super fast speed before she jumps up and cling on Danny's.
She had her arms all wrapped tightly around Danny's neck and her feet wrapped around his waist. Their face were only mere inches away from each other.
The two shared the slow-mo moment before Danny decide to break the silent and awkwardness 'Erhmm...I think you've hang long enough on me...and I think its already gone...so you can climb down of me now...'
'Sorry...' Tiffany apologizes and slowly climb down of Danny's body.
'Here...' Danny takes off his blazer and wrapped it around Tiffany's shoulder 'You need it...'
'Thanks...'
'I...We...we need to get back to the party now...or else my cousin are going to kill me...umm...bye.'
Tiifany watch the board shoulder boy walked away and she clutch on the blazer that warmly wrapping her little body 'No....I can't think that way toward you!! I hate you!!'