???

Hate vs Love

 

Taeyeon waits for Jessica just a few blocks from Yulti's house and she keep on sighing on her own situation. She's stuck in between two girls and family rivalry. She can't deny the fact that she really in love with a certain blonde but she can't betray her fiancée’s feeling toward her. Though she didn't feel the same way to Sunmi but she feels bad if she hurt her. Taeyeon is in dilemma. 'Why can't I be like Yuri? Taking up the risk to be with the girl that I want?' she mutters and tears flow down her cheeks but she wipes it away when she saw a car coming.

Jessica parks her car next to Taeyeon's car and she steps down from her car.

'Hi...' Taeyeon greets.

'......Make this brief...' Jessica said and the atmosphere turns awkward between them.

'We...really should go to their house now...' Taeyeon leads on their way to the little house. Jessica follows silence behind her and a lot of thing went through her mind as she watch the back of Taeyeon.

'Before we enter the house...I got a question for you...' Jessica stops on her track and ask Taeyeon the question.

Taeyeon turns and face the girl 'If...I am willing to elope with you just like what Tiffany did with Yuri...will you...' but she was interrupt by someone.

'Taeyeon!' a short girl came running to them.

'Aunt Hyo? Where have you been missing the whole day?' Taeyeon asks.

'I found out this piece of information...and...we really need to talk...' she tries to catch her breath. Taeyeon nods and then she look at Jessica 'I'm sorry...what were you saying earlier?' she asked.

Jessica shakes her head and walk off to the house leaving Taeyeon behind with her aunt.

'Who is she?' Hyoyeon asks.

'Jessica...Jung...' Taeyeon said with monotone.

'...Taeyeon...you...have something on her right?' Hyoyeon senses the sudden exchange in her niece expression but then Taeyeon manages to shake it off and give her a big grin.

'Who says so?' she lied and faked a grin then she walks to the house leaving Hyoyeon behind 'Aunt Hyo...if only I can choose who I want to be with...' she said in her heart.

 

Taeyeon presses the door bell and she patiently wait for Tiffany to open the door.

The door crack up and Tiffany peek through the little creek and she smiles when she saw Taeyeon but then she frowns when she saw her sister.

'Jessie?'

'Hello Tiff...it's been awhile...' Jessica tries her best to smile.

The moment becomes very awkward among them and Tiffany breaks the awkwardness by inviting them to come in 'Well... please come in...it's not appropriate for us to speak by the door way...' she said with fake smiles.

 

The four of them sit at the living room and none of them dare to speak up a word until Hyoyeon braves herself to speak up 'Umm...so where is Yuri? She should have come back from work already!'

'Probably busy with her work...' Tiffany answers with no expression while stirring her tea.

Hyoyeon just make the atmosphere turn more awkward and she decides to silence herself and sips on her tea.

'So...how's life...' Jessica speaks up and Taeyeon was a little surprise by her sudden question same goes to Tiffany.

'Good...Yuri...takes a good care of me...' Tiffany stated.

'Tiff...Taeyeon told me everything...why didn't you tell me that...you...were...?' she questioned.

Tiffany suddenly breaks down in tear and she starts to trembles as the memories that happened to her that night replay in her mind.

'Tiff?' Jessica was worried about her sister when she saw her state 'You're okay?'

'I don't want to talk about that!! Those scumbags ruin my life forever!! They they...' Tiffany sobs and Taeyeon quickly scoot nearer to her and hug her to calm her down.

'Shh...Tiffany...it's all in the past...you got Yuri by your side now don't you?' Taeyeon calms her down and Jessica is a bit jealous of the interaction between the two. Taeyeon is hugging Tiffany and Tiffany wraps her arms around the latter's neck and sobs on her shoulder.

'This is...really...aish...' Hyoyeon thought when she watched the scene and her mind went to the content of the will.

'Tiffany...Taeyeon...I got something I want to tell you two...you see...' before Hyoyeon could finish her words, Yuri came banging on the door. She was drunk and yelling for no reason.

'I gave up my life to be with her and now you know what?!! She's having someone else's child whose father is unknown!! Ha!! I shouldn't make myself marry her!! What am I thinking?!!' she yells as she stumbles on her way entering the house. Tiffany gets up to hold her up but Yuri shoves her away.

'You!! What did you gave me when I was in your dorm huh? Till I can't get myself away from your spell!!! I love you~~ I really love you...I just don't know what to do now...' Yuri breaks in tears and kneels down.

'Yuri ah...what happen to you? Why did you get yourself drunk like this?' Tiffany was sad to see her wife condition.

'Tiffany you know what? You are going to be a mommy in 9 month time!! Ha!! Isn't it great?!! But! We don't know who is the father of the child that you are carrying!! Can you believe this?!!'

'Yuri!!' Taeyeon walks to her and slaps her 'Don't hurt Tiffany like that!! I thought you love her?!'

'Is this...true? This is some kind of your joke right? Yuri...she's too drunk till she says nonsense stuff right?' Tiffany utters out.

'Tiffany...she's...'

'She's right Tiff...you are pregnant...' Jessica said straight to the points.

'Jessica...' Taeyeon looks at the latter with frown.

'I am...pregnant...?'

'Yes! God Damn you are!!' Yuri gets up and point at her 'Get out of here you! I don't want you anymore!! I don't want the baby in your womb!! You don't even let me touch you!! What kind of marriage we have if you don't let me spend a night with you??!!'

'Yuri that is enough!!'

'No it's not!! You my cuz! You don't know my feeling when I get the information about her pregnancy!'

'Kwon Yuri!!' Jessica slaps Yuri 'When you married my sister you promised you will take a good care of her don't you?!!! What about the vows that you two exchanged?!! Does that means nothing to you?!!'

'Enough!' Tiffany screams and she was crying.

'Yuri ah...you know...I always love you right? I promised myself that no matter what might happen to me or what might happen to us I will forever in love with you...even if you hate me and you don't want me anymore...I get it...but this child that's in my womb...this child deserve to see the world...I won't abort it even if you want me to do so...I love my child even I don't know who's the father...do you think I don't feel disgusted by myself when I found out that I am pregnant and I got pregnant because I was by a gang of scumbags and any one of those boys could be this child's father? I was happy when you told me you will responsible on what happened to me...but today...I see that you've lost that sense of responsibility...I know where this thing go...Let's divorce then...' she suggest in tears and everyone in the room didn't expect the decision to come up.

'Tiff...you don't really have to do this! Why don't you and Yuri have a nice talk after she get off her drunken state?' Jessica tries to make her sister change her mind because she knows how much the girl loves the tanned one.

'Jessie...thank you...but I am down with my decision...Yuri isn't the one who should be blame on my pregnancy...she got nothing to do with this child that I'm carrying...I don't want she to take up the responsibility...' Tiffany fakes a smile.

'If you divorce Yuri can you marry Taeyeon instead?' Hyoyeon suddenly pops out the question.

'What?' Taeyeon looks at her aunt.

'Your father’s will...he wanted you to marry Tiffany...' Hyoyeon stated and she hands Taeyeon the will.

'I am not going to marry Tiffany for god sake...she loves Yuri and I know Yuri still loves her!' Taeyeon firmly stated and keeps the documents away.

'Divorce~~ Divorce~~~' Yuri chants like a crazy woman.

'Aunt Hyo...Like Taeyeon said...my heart belongs to this drunken girl right here...and she doesn’t know how to appreciate it...I'm sorry...to that but I can't fulfill the will...I'm sorry...' Tiffany went off to her room and then she comes out with luggage and she went to Jessica. 'Jessie...you should read this...together with Taeyeon...and Taeyeon...give this to Yuri once she's not drunk anymore...it's our divorce document...I've sign the documents and...Left her to do so...'

'Tiffany where are you going?'

'I'm going to a place far away...and tell Yuri not to look for me...'

'But...Tiff...'

'Bye...' Tiffany drags her luggage with her with heavy heart and she's crying her heart out with every step she takes.

Taeyeon who can't watch this continue beats up Yuri 'You pabo!! Wake up now! Your precious wife is getting away!! Stop her now!!' she keeps on sending punches to Yuri but Yuri didn't react to any of it and tears flows down her cheeks as she watched the girl she loves walks out of the house.

'I'm sorry Tiff...' she said in her heart. Yuri was not drunk at all, she was only acting so that she can make Tiffany hate her.

 

 

4 years later...

 

A lot of things happened in the past 4 years. Yuri still lives in the small house and she doesn't want to leave the house because a lot of her memories with Tiffany lives in there. She has become the successful businesswoman now, with hundred of outlets all over the world she is making it to prove to her parents and grandfather that she can survive without their help. Yuri had become the most successful cosmetic businesswoman with the brand that she named as 'Tiffany'. The Yultimate Company had changed it name to the 'Yulti Scent' company and Mr. Choi Sooyoung handed the company fully to Yuri's responsibility and she's the new CEO of the company. Though all of the success she achieves she's still miss Tiffany and she wishes that she could meet her and apologizes for everything she said that night. The reason why she names the new cosmetic brand with Tiffany’s name is because she was inspired from Tiffany. Yuri never date anyone after she divorce with Tiffany. She still hopes that they will meet again someday.

 

Meanwhile for Taeyeon, she and Sunmi break off the engagement 3 years ago because they felt that their relationship will never work and went off to different path of life. Sunmi eventually fallen in love with Kim Yoobin, her senior and they are going to get married any soon. Taeyeon was happy for her because she knows Sunmi deserve to be with someone who love her full-hearted. As for her, she decide to remain single until she found someone who she really loves though she's still had feeling toward Jessica but their relationship will never work out so she decided if she can't get to be with Jessica she will stay single forever. And for the mean time too, she's busy to find a way to end the rivalry between the Jung and Kim by solving the puzzle and misunderstanding between the family with the help of Hyoyeon and her husband Eunhyuk.

 

As for Jessica, she was married to Taecyeon after she was heartbroken when she found out that Taeyeon is steadfast with her decision to marry Sunmi. Although her marriage with Taecyeon didn't last long, it only last for 3 months because Jessica refuse to stay under the same roof with the guy and Taecyeon marriage to Jessica is only because he wanted her fortune and not because of he really likes her. Jessica learnt the truth of her father through the diary that Tiffany gave her and she confronts him about the truth and he confessed to her. After she was divorced with Taecyeon she flew to America and decides to start her own business there and she left every sad memory back at Seoul. Jessica wants to end the rivalry between the family so she decides to fly back to Seoul after being at America for 3 years and a half.

 

And for Tiffany...no one knows where she is or how is she. She was like disappeared without any news. Jessica had tried to find her but she couldn't gather any information about her whereabouts and same goes to Yuri. She lost her ex-wife tracks and she still keeps looking out for her.

 

 

Yulti Scent

 

‘How’s work Yuri~?’

‘Fine~~ are you here for Sooyoung?’ she asks Sunny.

‘Yep~ today is our 6th anniversary so I wanted to celebrate it with him…’ Sunny smiles at her and Yuri reply the smile with her charming toothy grin.

‘Good luck~’ she puts up a thumbs up.

A moment later Sooyoung comes out from his office and he bid Yuri good bye as he went off with his wife.

‘If Tiffany is still here…we would be in our 4th anniversary this year…’ Yuri thought and she enter her office to get some stuff before went to have lunch.

 

Her phone ring and she answers it.

‘Hello…’

 

‘Dear cousin!! Are you free? Let’s go out for lunch eih!’ it was Taeyeon that called.

 

Yuri chuckles and she answers ‘Alright…let me get something at my office then I’ll head to your place okay?’

 

‘Let’s just meet outside…I’m already outside of your office right now…’

 

‘Oh? Okay…’

 

 

F(X) café

 

‘How’s life Tae?’

‘Life is good! You know! Sunmi asked me to be her bridesmaid!’

‘Well…that’s good! Good thing that she didn’t went berserk because you pull off the engagement…’

‘I didn’t pull it off…she did…’ Taeyeon explains.

‘Oh?’

‘Deh…she told me that she’s just using me…she likes someone else way before we were betroth and because she thought that person like someone else, she gives up in liking her and decide to use me to forget about her…but that person come up to tell her that she had broke up with her girlfriend because her girlfriend had gone straight for some guy and currently dating…so…Sunmi confessed to her and they fall in love…’

‘You’re not saying that the person that she’s marrying is Kim Yoobin right?’

‘Oh? You know Sunmi’s fiancée?’

‘She used to be the town player…’ Yuri explains.

‘Oh…my god!’

‘Don’t worry Tae…she had turn over a new leaf when she falls for Sunye…Sunye managed to change her to become a better person and she did…so you don’t have to worry of Sunmi now…she’s in a good hand! Beside Yoobin is the best lawyer in town~!’

‘What’s her occupation had to do with Sunmi?’ Taeyeon frowns.

‘Well you see, if they want to divorce they wouldn’t need to pay much for lawyer services!!’ Yuri joked and Taeyeon laughs at her joke.

‘Yeah yeah! Agree!’

 

 

Seoul Airport

 

‘After 3 years and a half finally I’m home…’ Jessica breathes in the air of Korea and big smile plastered on her face as she steps to the taxi place.

Jessica hails a Taxi and instructs the driver to drive her to the nearest hotel.

 

 

Hokaido, Japan

 

‘Oka-san~’ a 4 years old little girl call for her mother when a stranger knock on their door.

‘Yes Juhyun ah?’ a girl at her middle of 20 come out from the kitchen ‘Oh…who are you sir? May I help you?’ she greets the tall America man.

‘Are you Miss Tiffany Jung?’

‘…Ah…no…I’m not…My name is Fujiko…’

‘…your daughter got Korean name…’

‘Her father was Korean…’

‘May I meet her father then?’

‘He died in the war between South Korea and North Korea…’

‘Oka-san…who is this Oji-san?’ the little Juhyun was scared of the man presence.

‘Sir…if there’s nothing please leave…you scared my daughter…’ she pleads him and tries to close the door.

‘I’m sorry…good day to you ma’am…’ he smiles and walks away.

 

The girl quickly close the door and locked it ‘Juhyun…you okay? Are you scared?’ she asks and hugs her daughter.

‘Oka-san…’ the little girl hugs her mom back.

‘Juhyun ah…’

‘Neh Oka-san?’

‘How about we move to Korea?’

‘Move to Korea?! Yeah!! Can meet Oto-san!!’ the little girl jumps in excitement but her mother feels bad to lie about her father.

‘Yes Juhyun…we will…go and meet your appa…’ she said softly.

‘Oka-san…why cry cry?’ she stops jumping when she saw her mother shed some tears ‘Oka-san misses Oto-san is it?’ she asks and wipes her mother tears with her small hands ‘Juhyun hates see Oka-san cry cry…’ she said and make a pouting face.

The girl hug her daughter and kiss her on the cheek ‘Oka-san love you…’ she mutters and the little Juhyun just wrap her arms around her mother’s neck.

 

 

Long update!! Oh yeah!! XDXD Me is so free!!! I finish updating all of my stories~~ 'Fall in love with the vampire', 'Hate Vs Love', 'We Got Married', 'Baby double baby trouble!' !!! Hoot hoot!!! I did in in 2 hours!! *Clap clap* During my 'Taeyeon' teacher class!! XDXD