Promises are meant to be broken

Hate vs Love

 

‘Yuri…’

‘Yes?’ Yuri asked as she tightens her arms around Tiffany’s waist.

‘We can’t keep on lying to Juhyun…she deserves to know who you are…I don’t want to see she get hurt when she knows the truth…’

Yuri sighs and rest her chin on Tiffany’s shoulder ‘…what if she asks for her father? How are we going to answer then?’

‘…I don’t know…but I can’t lie to her…I’ve been living in deception all this while and I don’t want when she grow up she learn the truth and…’

‘Fany…’ Yuri turns Tiffany around ‘You know I love you and I will always do…I’m willing to do anything to make you and Juhyun happy…and just let me be her appa…’

‘…but you are a girl Yuri…’

‘I…I can change…’

‘How are you going to do that? Yul…let’s not talk about this matter…let’s sleep…’ Tiffany leads them to their bed.

 

 

The next day

 

Yuri spends her time day dreaming in her office. She wants to be Juhyun’s father and she knows that it is impossible because of her gender.

 

‘Miss Yuri…Kim Taeyeon is here to meet you…’ Yuri secretary knock on the door to inform her.

‘Ah…let her in…’ said her.

 

‘Yo Yuri…’ Taeyeon greet her cousin.

‘Tae…’ Yuri just greet with a fading smile.

‘Something bother you?’

‘A lot of thing actually…’ Yuri sighs and get up to get her cousin a drink ‘Tae…you drink whisky?’

‘No…no thanks…’ Taeyeon politely reject the liquor.

‘Tae…how I wished I was born a man…not a woman…’

‘Why do you say so Yul?’

‘I want to be a father…but…’

‘You can’t challenge what God had made Yul…you know that…’

‘Taeyeon…I know that very well…’

Taeyeon pauses for a moment while examine her cousin ‘You know what Yuri?’

‘What?’

‘I got a plan…’

‘Huh?’ Yuri blinks.

‘I’m planning on something…together with Hyo…but I don’t want Jessica or Tiffany to know this…’

‘What is it?’

‘We’re going to run away to Russia…’

‘Why?’ Yuri was confused by her cousin words.

‘I can’t tell you why…but first…we have to die…’

‘Are you kidding?! I have to die in order to be with Tiffany?!’

‘Yes Yuri…we are going to ‘kill’ Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon…I can’t marry Jessica with my identity…her father will kill me…I want to revenge for what he did to me and my family…so I am going to transform into a different person…’

‘Huh?’

‘I’m going to become…Daniel Kim…the successor of the Korea biggest Auto-mobile CEO…and you and going to become my COO…’

‘…Taeyeon…you’re crazy…’

‘No! I am not!! For the first time I’m fighting for what I wanted and that is Jessica…’

‘How the hell are you going to become Daniel Kim and where the heck are you going to be the successor of the large Auto-mobile company when you don’t even have one!’

‘Well…don’t you know that KIA is mine?’

‘You owned KIA?’

‘Yes…and Hyundai…all of the Korean Auto-mobile company belongs to me…I bought the share in all of these companies…’ Taeyeon nods and then she crossed her leg.

‘Why are you doing all this Taeyeon?’

‘I want to be with Jessica and get revenge for what Jung Yunho had done to my parents…’

‘You’re insane Taeyeon…’ Yuri was against her cousin’s idea.

‘Yuri…you said you want to be Juhyun’s father…this is the opportunity for you to become her father…come with me to Russia…and the plastic surgery there will change your gender…’

Yuri was taken aback by Taeyeon’s suggestion. It seems like that is the only way for her if she wanted to be with Tiffany as a male and she can become Juhyun father without Juhyun notice that she’s a girl.

‘…if I agree with your plan…what are you plan to do?’

Taeyeon smiles at Yuri positive answer ‘Well…we have to fake our death…this might hurt a bit…but…it’s worth it…’

‘When?’

‘Tomorrow…we will fake an accident and both of us died in that accident…’

‘……’

‘If you having a second thought you better tell me now…’

‘No…I don’t have any doubt…okay…let’s do this…’

 

 

Yulti’s house

 

‘Fany…I’m home…’ Yuri enters the house with her faked smile.

‘Oh!! Yuri unnie~~ omma went out to buy some ingredient for dinner~’ Juhyun greet the tanned woman.

Yuri feels awkward around Juhyun because right now she’s her mother’s best friend and not ‘husband’ ‘Err…oh…where is your father Juhyun ah?’

‘Appa? Umm…he went to work and not yet returns home…’

‘Oh…too bad…cause unnie brought his favorite dumplings~’ Yuri grins because she thinks she’s a good actress.

‘Appa’s favorite food?’

‘Deh~~ he loves this dumpling very much~~ want to try some?’

‘En!!’ Juhyun nods and pick out one dumpling from the plastic and shove it into her small mouth ‘Emm~~~ Oishi!!!’ she squeals.

‘Glad you like it…well unnie want to refresh up first~~’ Yuri excuses herself into the guest room and close the door.

Yuri rest her back against the door and softly cry until someone knock on the door, she stops crying and wipe away her tears then she open the door.

‘Yuri?’ Tiffany stood in front of her when she opened the door.

‘Fany? When did you get home?’

‘Just return…then Juhyun told me that you were here…why didn’t you disguise today?’

‘I forgot to bring my wig with me…’ Yuri explains.

‘Oh…anyway…I think it’s better if you be Yul because Juhyun is anticipating for her first diner with her father…’

‘…Aah…well tell her that I’m going to my ‘boyfriend’ house then…’ Yuri hurried get change and went out from the house.

‘Omma…’ Juhyun turns to Tiffany.

‘Yes darling?’

‘Where is Yuri unnie goes to?’

‘Well…she had a diner with her boyfriend so she can’t join us for diner…’ Tiffany lied to her daughter.

 

A few minutes passed, Tiffany is busy preparing the diner while Juhyun continue with her drawing. Then ‘I’m home!! Juhyun ah!! Fany ah!!’ a tanned man entered the house with a big grin.

‘Appa!!’ Juhyun runs to her father and show him the picture that she drawn ‘Appa! I draw this for you!’

‘Jinjja?? Thanks…’ Yuri ruffles Juhyun’s hair and smile at her.

‘You’re home?’ Tiffany stands by the kitchen doorway and she looks more beautiful than before with her pink apron and her hair tied up. For once again, Yuri is falling in love with her again.

‘Yes…I’m home…honey…’

Tiffany giggles at Yuri’s cheesiness ‘Juhyun ah…I think your appa is a bit drunk today…he told me that I look beautiful…’

‘…but ommaaaaa you really are beautiful!’

‘See…even our daughter compliment you~ 2 against 1 and the winner is~~ the father and daughter team!!’ Yuri and Juhyun crossed their arms together.

Tiffany couldn’t help but to feel bless and happy to see that Juhyun is happy with Yuri and Yuri is trying her best to pretend to be the girl’s father.

‘Aish…the 2 of you…it’s better if you give Juhyun take bath and then help me with diner!’ Tiffany pecks the tanned one at the forehead before head back to the kitchen.

Yuri watches how Tiffany sways back to the kitchen and she uses her knee to support her arm whiles her head resting on her palm.

‘Your omma is the most beautiful woman in this world…’ Yuri sighs to Juhyun.

‘…and my appa is the most awesome and handsome appa in the world!!’ Juhyun hangs at Yuri’s neck like a monkey and Yuri lift her up then fly her in the air.

‘Prrrruuuuu~~~ coming through~~ coming through!! Airplane number 02806 is coming~’ Yuri plays with Juhyun and they run all around the house pretending that they are airplanes and Tiffany who was getting disturb by all the noise they make came out from the kitchen and scold them.

‘Yah!! Go take bath!!’

 

 

After the diner

 

Yuri tucks Juhyun to sleep after she reads her some bedtime story. After giving the little girl a peck on the forehead, Yuri turn off the light and close the door before she head to her respective room.

 

Yulti’s room

 

‘Hey babe…’ Yuri throws herself on the bed beside Tiffany who is busy sewing Yuri’s pants.

‘Yes my dear?’

‘Fany ah…’ Yuri had her arms around her head ‘If one day I died…what will you do?’

Tiffany puts down the thread and needle then she turns to Yuri ‘Yul…you promised me that you will not leave me anymore…’

‘I know…but death is unpredictable right?’

‘Yuri…’ Tiffany begins to suspect something ‘Are you okay?’ she scooter nearer to Yuri and holds her face.

‘En…’ Yuri nods ‘Maybe a little headache…I’m turning in for the night~ after you finish sewing my pants turn off the light kay? Love you good night!’ Yuri plants a soft kiss on Tiffany’s lips before she toss to the other side and pretend to sleep.

‘Fany…I’m sorry…’ Yuri murmurs in her sleep.

 

It's a bit messy I know~ I was under drug influence when I wrote this!! Erhmm...not real drug kay...the drug I said was sleeping pill~ Geez someone need to help me to cure this insomnia illness...ANYWAY!!! THE MAIN THING IS~~~ You guys still love this story~~ LOL!!! Ciao!!