I want you back

Hate vs Love

Kwon Yuri…’ Tiffany gasps.

Oh omma you knew this unnie?’ Seohyun look from her mother to Yuri and then back to her mother.

It’s been a long time…’ Yuri says softly.

Yes it was…’ there was a crack in Tiffany’s voice and she tried to alter it with a fake smile.

It was nice to meet you after all these years Yuri…’ Tiffany bows slightly and then she holds Seohyun’s hand ‘Seohyun…let’s go…’

Deh omma…’

Fany wait…’ Yuri grabs hold of Tiffany’s hand. She doesn’t want Tiffany to walk away from her again.

This is…our baby right?’ Yuri points at Seohyun.

No…she’s not our baby…she’s my baby…’ Tiffany replies with rage and Yuri knew that she is still upset with the past.

Fany…please let me talk to you…’

Yuri…the day you divorced me…that was the last time I ever want to see you…please let me go…we are over…’ Tiffany yanks her hand from Yuri’s grip and drag Seohyun with her out from the café.

Yuri was unsatisfied with Tiffany’s reply because she knows that Tiffany still has feeling for her so she decides to follow up.

Miss!! Your bill!’ the cashier calls out when Yuri dash out from the café.

Yuri returns and put a large note on the counter ‘Keep the change!!’ she shouts out and run out from the café because she afraid that she will lose the sight of Tiffany again.

 

Omma…why are you crying?’ Seohyun notices that her mother cried once they step out from the café.

Nothing dear…I just got some debris fly into my eyes…’ Tiffany lied.

Omma…what happen…between you and Yuri unnie?’

Darling…you aren’t supposed to call her unnie…she’s way too old to be call unnie…’

But she’s still look young just like my omma~~’ Seohyun puts on her aegyo to entertain her mother.

 

Fany!!’

 

Tiffany turns and sees that Yuri is coming toward them.

Unnie!!’ Seohyun waves at Yuri.

Fany!’ Yuri tries to catch her breath once she reached them.

Yuri…what do you want?’ Tiffany asks with rather cold voice.

Fany…I want you back…’

After what you did to me how can you…’

Yuri immediately cut her speech ‘I know I was a jerk! I pushed you away when the time you need me…by the time Seohyun needs me! I deserve to be punished but Fany…for 4 years…I’ve been punish like hell…I can’t live a life like this anymore! I can’t live a life without you…’

At a moment, Tiffany was taken aback by Yuri’s words but she stick to her quo where she promised herself that she will not fall in love with the same person anymore.

I’m sorry Yuri…as I’ve told you before…the moment you broke my heart…that’s the moment my love had died…bye Yuri…’ Tiffany pulls Seohyun with her.

Seohyun should know the truth about her father!!’ Yuri says out loud to attract the little girl’s attention and at the same time will stop Tiffany from walking away.

Seohyun yanks her hand away from her mother and she runs to Yuri.

Unnie! You know who is my appa?!’

Yes…’ Yuri kneel down to talk to little Seohyun.

Yuri…don’t…’ Tiffany begs Yuri to keep the secret, she doesn’t want Seohyun to know that she was actually unwanted child and her mother was a victim.

Yuri looks up to Tiffany and decides to ignore her ‘Tomorrow…wait for unnie at that park…’ Yuri points at the park that’s opposite the road ‘…and unnie will bring your appa to you…okay?’

Unnie promise?’ Seohyun holds out her pinky finger to make a pinky promise with Yuri.

I promise…’ Yuri smiles at the little girl.

What are you doing Yuri? What are you doing?!! Seohyun doesn’t have a father and all that is because of you!! I regret for marrying a useless jerk like you!!’ Tiffany went out rage and starts to hit Yuri.

Fany! Trust me…I am not lying…I will show Seohyun her appa tomorrow…just please be at the park by 8 in the morning…’

‘…’

Omma…~~~’ Seohyun whines and she’s pulling the hem of Tiffany’s shirt and begs her mother with her puppy eyes.

You wouldn’t want to turn down your daughter right?’

Tiffany hissed and she nods then Seohyun and Yuri give each other high-5.

 

 

Taeyeon’s condo

 

Hey baby…’ Taeyeon wakes up and was greet by Jessica’s angelic voice.

Hey babe…’ Taeyeon greets back and smile at her love.

Emm…’ Jessica moans as she rests her head on top of Taeyeon’s chest and there’s a big grin on her face.

Hmm…you are rather happy today…’ Taeyeon plays with Jessica’s nose.

I am happy because…we finally don’t have to deny our feeling…and being together with you really makes me feel…alive…’

Yeah…I am happy too…’

Taeyeon ah…’

Emm??’

You remind me of a high school friend…’

Am I?’ Taeyeon closes her eyes and Jessica’s hair.

Yeah…a dork just likes you…and that time…she almost took away my first kiss…’

Did you give her a totoro key chain?’ Taeyeon asked.

Yep…and I think you’ve figured it out huh?’

You are Sica??!’

Yes Taeyeon…I am Sica…the one that you fallen for during your high school year…’

 

 

Tae!!!!!!!!’ Yuri’s voice broke the atmosphere between the two lovers.

 

Sica…we will talk about this later okay? I need to talk to my pabo cousin first…’ Taeyeon gets up from the bed and went to the living room.

 

Yul!!! What were you thinking invading my house like that?! Can I have some private moment with my own?’ Taeyeon scolds the tanned girl.

Tae…I need your help…’

What is it?’