Chapter 2

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung went into a classroom where he knew he would find a certain person.

 

It was the photography room. There is literally only one person he knows that goes goes to this room to do something productive.

 

As Taehyung walks up behind the older he put his face next to the older’s ear and whispered, “Boo”. The older jumped obviously frightened, “what are you doing” he said very annoyed that younger frighten and broke his concentration.

 

“Did you know that Jimin is dating my Jungkook” Taehyung said as he sat on the table.

 

“It looks like my plan is working hyung!”

 

“Wow I’m actually surprised Taehyung you alway acted so dumb” Yoongi said as he was genuinely surprised and impressed.

“Hey! Hyung no need to be rude I’m actually very observant” Taehyung said with a pout.

“No kidding” Yoongi mumbled.

“Ok hyung now for step 2 we have to date!”

“We have to pretend date not for real ok cause you know I like Jimin”

“Obviously hyung! I like Jungkook and I have a feeling that he might like me too.” Taehyung said.

I hope he does kid cause you have been observing long and hard to see what was going on to make this plan.

I hope it works out for the both of us.

Yoongi thought as he gazed at the other’s face.

He wanted to say it out loud but he was Yoongi he didn’t really say anything like that out loud.

“What is wrong hyung is there something on my face?” Taehyung said as he looked at Yoongi with a confused expression on his face

“No nothing it is just I hoped it is going to work for the both of us, since you spent a lot of time on it”.

Taehyung isn’t going to lie but he was surprised and speechless but happy so instead of saying anything he gave his famous box smile. Not the sadistic one.

Meanwhile ...

“Namjoon where are the kiddies? Are they that busy that the can’t spend time with us?” Jin asked as he wrapped his arms around the younger who was currently reading.

Namjoon smiled as he saw his lover being clingy with him. The younger set the book down as he wrapped his arms around Jin’s waist.

“They are planning something” Namjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter