Chapter 4

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was stressed. He didn’t know what to wear for his date. But not just any date, his date with Taehyung.

Oh Jungkook blushed at the thought of him and Taehyung holding hands while looking at each other's eyes.

He snapped out of his thought when he realized that he had 2 hours before their date and he had to look good.

It had to look put up but casual, y but cute. He was contemplating this thought for 30 minutes.

When he finally realized who to call over for help he called them. 5 minutes later he heard knocking on his dorm room.

When he was reaching out to open the door someone already barged in.

 

“Oh my god Jungkook why are you not ready yet! Hyung! Jungkook isn’t ready for his big first date with Taehyung!”

 

“Calm down BamBam he’s already stressed enough for his big date he doesn’t need you to scream in his ear.” Jin said as he rubbed Jungkook back to calm him down.

“Plus BamBam we are here to help Jungkook get ready, right?” Jin asked

Jungkook who was  facing his closet, still contemplating on what to wear.

“Yes! What am I going to wear! This is my first date and my head's gonna explode from the stress because I want it to be perfect. PERFECT! Cause I really like him maybe even love him so this has to wel-”

 

“JUNGKOOK BREATH”Jin said as he softly but effectively smacked his face before he had a panic attack.

 

“Thanks hyung I needed that.”Jungkook said as he looked back at his closet to see BamBam walking out with several outfits.

“Let us get you ready.” BamBam said as he smile his innocent little smile. (It is actually an evil smile.)

After about 2 outfits they finally set their eyes on one.

He wore a plain, oversized black shirt with stylish black sweatpants (so he was comfortable) with silver zipper detailing and Timberlands. To top if off he wore his signature black beanie.

Jungkook had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter