Chapter 3

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung could feel the tension rising as he sat next to Yoongi hyung on the couch as they were all getting ready for a movie.

He can also see Jungkook holding Jimin’s hands as he whispering soft words in Jimin’s ears.

The strange thing was that Taehyung couldn’t see Jimin’s face he was covering it with a scarf and sunglasses since they came over Jin’s and Nam Joon's dorm room.

But he didn’t dwell on that thought any longer when he saw Jungkook giving a peck on Jimin’s cheek.

Nope no more dwelling, all he felt right was intense jealousy.

All he thought about doing was making Jimin pay.

Oh he was going to pay alright Taehyung thought as he snuggled up on the side of Yoongi’s chest.

That obviously not only startled the older but also another fellow.

“What are you doing Tae” Yoongi whispered as he soon responded by taking Tae’s hand and softly kissed it.

“Just follow my lead” Taehyung said after he faked a giggled.

That is what he said as he quickly placed his lips with Yoongi’s.

It obviously didn’t feel natural but he did it anyways to see Jimin reaction.

And oh did he see a reaction.

He saw Jimin’s eyes.

Taehyung saw Jimin’s eyes, his wide, bright, red eyes as if he was crying for hours.

At that moment he regretted his decision. He wished he could take it all back.

In that moment he saw Jimin dash out of the room into the hallway.

And not a minute after that Jungkook came to his senses and followed him.

Everything was quiet.

But then he heard a scary voice say, “What did you do?”.

“Hyung, hyung it's okay they are just trying to get to us” Jungkook said to Jimin who was his dorm bathroom sobbing.

“H-h-he did it on p-p-p-purpose Kookie, on purpose!” Jimin stammered out.

“What do you mean hyung?”

“W-when he kissed Yoongi he opened his eyes and l-l-looked right at me! I s-swear he even smiled”. Jimin sobbed through the door.

Jungkook swore what the hell is Taehyung’s problem he is the one who started this mess! Just as he thought that he heard the dorm room door close and there was Taehyung.

As Taehyung looked over and saw Jungkook standing next to the bathroom’s door his eyes widened.

“What are you doing here Jungkook?”.

Instead of answering Jungkook went up to Taehyung and slapped his face. Hard. “How dare you” Jungkook growled. “How dare you treat hyung this way!”

“He is the one who started it!” Taehyung tried to explain but Jungkook cut him off clean. “That is because you went too fast for him! He wanted to take his time! He want to know if Yoongi hyung actually liked him, but you ruin that experience! Now to make things worse for yourself,  you are ‘dating’ Yoongi hyung and making Jimin’s life a living hell.” Jungkook said as he tried to calm himself.

He loved Taehyung he really did but right now he took things too far.

“I'm sorry but he started to go out with you so I got jealous and did something stupid” Taehyung explained as the volume of his voice got lower.

“He only did that so you could back off and turn your attention to me! Your supposite crush!” Jungkook exclaimed as he was getting fed up with such lame and stupid excuses “Jimin never wanted to hurt you or make you angry well maybe a little but he was trying to help me and himself”. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with confusion, “what do you mean”. Jungkook was about to slap Taehyung again for being so dense but instead he kissed him. A soft kiss, shy and nervous. The kiss ended before it even started but Jungkook was close to his face and whispered in Taehyung’s ear “ That I love you pabo”.

This is when Taehyung fainted with a massive nose bleed from the aegyo Jungkook has given him.

Jimin came running out of the bathroom when he heard a thud and Jungkook screaming, “TAEHYUNG!”.

As he came out Jimin screamed a very high-pitched scream.

“What did you do Jungkook!” Jimin said as he ran his way over to Jungkook  who was on the ground holding Taehyung who had blood all over him. “Did you stab him for me?” Jimin said scared but feeling somewhat loved. “Wow Jungkook I never knew you loved me that much I mean I appreciate it but you didn’t have to stab him-”

“Jimin hyung I didn’t stab Taehyung hyung!” Jungkook yelled bewildered. “I just kissed him but I didn’t think he would have a nose bleed and pass out in the same time.”

“Oh that makes- wait what you kissed him!” Jimin said as he stared at Jungkook with wide eyes

“I mean ya I was tired of waiting and this dating thing that all four of us started was too much so I had to end it”,Jungkook mumbled. “Wow I always thought that Taehyung was gonna make the first move,  damn Jungkook you’re the man”

Jimin said as they both picked Taehyung up and placed him on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter