Chapter 1

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is running around school, fuming.

 

He just made the biggest mistake of his life.

 

He told his best friend Kim Taehyung who he likes.

 

As you can see Jimin is quite dense.

 

Why you ask? Well 1.Taehyung can’t keep secrets, and 2.They both know the person personally.

 

Now he was running around the school campus trying to find Taehyung, who was trying to set his evil plan in motion.

 

This bastard Jimin thought He better not be with hyung!

 

As he was running he spotted a pile of jet black hair.

 

He made a straight beeline towards the pile of jet black hair and he practically, well seriously jumped on it.

 

“Gahhh what are you doing” Jungkook screams as he tries to push off Jimin who was on top of him.

 

“ Jungkook have you seen Taehyung” Jimin practically screams in Jungkook’s ears. He must know where he is. Scary as he is, he always knows where Taehyung is.

 

“ Ya! He’s with Yoongi hyung at his Photography class, probably bothering him as usual” Jungkook answers not noticing Jimin's face becoming filled with more panic.

 

“ ! Are you sure” Jimin says as he jumped up from Jungkook. Jimn started pacing thinking of a plan to get revenge on Taehyung, preferably ways to torture him.

 

Jungkook nods kind of frightened. Usually he isn't afraid of this munchkin (>.<) but the look on his face is the ones on maniacs or evil scientists.

 

As Jimin looks at the ground he as a thought of a way to distract Taehyung from his evil plans and to get away from Yoongi hyung came to him.

 

Then it suddenly hit him, his distraction was standing in front of him giving him a confused look.

 

“You, you can help me!” Jimin yelled. Jungkook jumped back thinking the pyschotic freak with red hair was goona murder him.

 

“I need you to help me please, pleaseeee!” Jungkook looked at Jimin like he was insane.

 

“ok calm down what do you want me to do” Jungkook said because he didn’t want to make his hyung angry. God knows what he was going to do to Jungkook if he said no.

 

Jimin smiled his moon crescent eye smile but with an evil plan in mind even though his smile didn't really show it. “ok this is what you need to do.”

                                                                                                                       ...

Jimin happily walked around campus with a really big smile on his face.

 

Why you ask? It is because of his perfect plan. The plan to make Taehyung crumble and to make him actually listen to Jimin.

 

As Jimin was heading for the dance room he was suddenly knocked down by a human body. Time to make him pay Jimin thought.

 

“ What the do you think you're doing” Taehyung yelled as he grabbed the collar of Jimin shirt.

 

“What do you mean?” Jimin said as he cocked his head to one side with a very innocent look on his face. With his eyes sparkling and lips pouting slightly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter