Chapter 6: Hotel lobby, Rides Off

CONSIDERED LOVING [SERIES #1] [LUHANFIC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       

 

 

chapter 6

 

chapter quote here

 

 

 

 

 

 

 SHANAS

Once my door shut closed. I throw myself onto my comfy queen size bed rolling back and forth in the cozy poker dots peach design bed covers. While flashback of the argument I had with Luhan played before eyes as I stare up at the white ceiling and thought out loud, “I didn’t mean to shout that idiot; his just get my nerves without even trying.”

I sighed, shaking my head then patted my cheeks lightly, “Get a grip on yourself, Shanas.” I mumbled to myself, getting off my bed and decided to go in closet and began searching through my clothes for the prefect outfit.

“There’s nothing to wear!” I pouted scattering about thirty of blouses, skinny jeans, all stars onto the carpet. Till I notice a red gift box on top of the shelf, I grabbed it and saw it written “Nina Ricci”, on the cover as I open it to reveal a cherry red heart barrel cup tail dress with a white and black leather lace jacket along with a pair of red Gucci diamond heels. I remembered, “It’s the dress I didn’t wear for my sister wedding, how could I forgot about it.”

I scratched my head, and then placed the outfit onto my bed. As soon as I unlocked my door I heard the girls speaking.  .

“I guess it’s on Eliza.”

“Don’t blame me if you girls get busted. I’m not paying for your childish games.”

“Those voices,” immediately thought recognizing Jisoo and Eliza voices. “What’s going on?” I questioned to myself entering the living to observe everyone acting normal.

“What you girls are talking about?”Only my voice echoed the entire room. When Luna decided replied.

“Chess,” she paused while Red and Crissy continued “It’s hard.” “Oh!” I chuckled, and then I notice Jisoo’s hair wave damp. Before I could even mention it Raeyeon scolded, “Jisoo you still drying off your hair, hurry up get dress Baekhyun is waiting for you”, she giggled.

“How are we dressing?” I asked. When Eliza began clapping her hands and announced, “y of course, I’m going to seduce Sehun and make deeply overdose on my charms”, she smirked.

“That’s so you.” Red rolled her eyes shaking her head with hands on her hips, as Jisoo left into bedroom to get ready. Raeyeon agreed with Red, “So true.” While Luna and Crissy went in the kitchen grab something to eat. I decided to take a shower then brush my teeth after that I slip into the clothes that were on my bed and style up my hair with curls then exited my bedroom. Soon I heard.

“Whoa!” “Oh my gosh, look what the cat drags in,” Crissy eyed my head to toe smirking when Raeyeon beamed, “Shanas you are just cheesy fabulous my girl.”

“Thank you my cheesy queen.” I smiled. “You know I am.” Raeyeon praised herself as I realize, all the girl were seriously on fire, not literally but I’m they were well dressed in their clubbing outfits for the event. Meanwhile I heard INSANE “Overdose,” playing.

“Who’s calling me?” Eliza pulled out the I-phone from her dress pocket and answered, “Sehun.” She seems caught by surprise, as her face beams with a glorious blush.

ELIZA

In the middle of Shanas and Raeyeon cheesiness, my phone began vibrating as it rang with my ringtone from INSANE album. I took it out and without looking at the caller ID I pressed the answering call button suddenly I heard, Sehun speak.

“Eliza, hi,” Sehun spoke.

“Sehun,” I hissed. Obviously I felt the temperature in my cheeks began to rise, I finally remember after out cute make out scene. Sehun asked me for my number so we can chat anytime we want it’s according his schedules though.

“Why are you so surprise?” Sehun asked cockily.

“I wasn’t.” I lied. “Not with that tone.” Sehun countered. “Oh, come on!” I frowned, as he began to laugh at my frustration.

“Okay.” Sehun briefly responded somehow I could tell he was smirking right now.

“Sehun, where are you guys?” I replied but couldn’t remove the hint of cheerfulness from voice as he answered.

“We are almost there...”, out of the blue Taehyung voice appeared, “And we look absolutely handsome. We can’t wait to see you girls.” He chuckled.

“Taehyung me give that, you thief.” I heard Sehun’s voice in the background along with BamBam, Kai, Kris and Baekhyun. Apparently it seems Luhan wasn’t there at all.

I faked giggled, “Taehyung we also look amazing too.” All of sudden just his name caught Red’s focus when she shouted, “Taehyung, behavior yourself.” Red scolded while blushing, and then Sehun voice pops up again.

“Eliza. It’s me.” Sehun said.

“Yes Sehun,” I gulped hoping he will say something sweet like time.

“Luhan won’t be able to make it,” Sehun coldly answered. My smile just drop ninety degrees to the ground while out of the blue I heard chuckling in the background, as I thought, “What’s happening,” in wondered as I asked.

“Why?” I didn’t hear no one answered. “Sehun, Sehun” I muttered, when Kris spoke.

“Eliza, tell Crissy I love her and wear the ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter