Chapter 2: Interview

CONSIDERED LOVING [SERIES #1] [LUHANFIC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       

 

 

chapter 2

 

chapter quote here

 

 


 

 

 

KBS INTERVIEW: POP IDOL GROUP "INSANE" 

 

So the female reporter known as Amber Lin that wearing a white blazer, with some green skinny jeans swaying the red folder in her right hand sat down onto the comfy chair beside a mini coffee table asked.

“Do you guys know which International fashion designer that you will be working with?" she questioned. The guys look each other with a smile, when Baekhyun answered “Mr. Clark Young told us that her named is Miss Shanas Mel", he paused while Kai continued.

"We haven’t seen her yet", he stopped as BamBam added "But we are super grateful that Miss Mel has allow us to participate in her fashion show that will be view globally”.

"That's truly amazing, for the group to get more publicity with oversees fans by doing this fashion show with a really talent designer from Paris, I heard that travels a lot searching for inspiration to create more wonderful clothing lines", Amber beamed.

While Sehun smiled “Well then, we are honor that she decided to co-operate with us", suddenly Taehyung cut him off and informed. 

"We got a fantastic surprise for our fans", without finishing instead Kai and Kris took over and blurred out "We'll be performing live on the runway stage our hit single "Considered loving”, they both giggle childishly.

"Oh wow, then INSANE fans this is a wonderful experience you can't miss you girls I hope you all will be support their album called "Bad Romance", you have to buy it cause it's heart melting I tell you", Amber assured as Baekhyun, Sehun, BamBam, Kai, Taehyung, Kris and Luhan (Han Lu) agreed.

"Definitely", they responded in sync.

Soon Amber asked "When we will you guys be meeting with Miss Shanas Mel”, she curiously stared at the guys like wild monkeys chasing bananas, out of the blue Luhan (Han Lu) explained.

"Around 12noon, today hopefully she will like us", he chuckled as the rest agreed.

"Don't worry she will guys, who couldn't stop loving your handsomeness", Amber suggested and added "Haven't you guys seen a Miss Shanas Mel yet", she asked.

"No we haven't", Baekhyun answered, the other gaze at Amber wondering what will do as she when her finger pointed at the screen which a appeared a blurry picture, when she replied "We got a photo of Miss Shanas Mel when she arrive here for the first time, yesterday would you like to see it”.

Luhan and the others exclaimed “Yes!”

As soon as the picture became cleared I realize it was me, it caught me by surprise. I never thought I was this beautiful just wearing simple causal navy blue skinny jeans, yellow plaid shirt, shades, blue all stars, my luggage with my beat ports headphones around my neck. The INSANE member’s expressions were also funny. It even seems that Amber got quite jealous and clicked her tough which got their focus on her as she coughed shrugging it off and asked.

“So what do you guys think", Amber stopped and added "Is she your type". It seems not only she was waiting for an answer from the guys when Jisoo, Red, Luna, Crissy, Eliza, Raeyeon and I came closer to the television screen nervously.

"Nah, I don't think so", Taehyung started off as Amber sighed in relief and questioned "Why".

"Because remains of my little sister to much", he joked and added "But I think she isn't type I like girls with a sweet smile, yet she's tough and icy and would have my back if anytime happen".

"So you like a protective girls Taehyung", Amber said as he nodded his head. "What about you Sehun?"

"Maybe, I guess though I don't see anything about her I don't like but what Taehyung about being a sister I rather like that than dating her, she isn't my type I like girls who's playful, timid a bit, adveraures, cheerful and fearless normally wears cute summer or spring dresses which shows off her body curves which I fine is very attractive my style", Sehun explained.

"Is that a little too much, where will you find a girl such great qualities Sehun", Amber chuckled.

"In his dreams probably", Baekhyun joked when Kai agreed.

"I guess so too, Kai and Baekhyun what about you guys and Kris get off the phone who are you texting", Amber glared like a mother holding a frying pan about to wrack him in the head.

"Uh, my wife sorry about that", Kris apologized.

But Am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter