Chapter 5: Outburst

CONSIDERED LOVING [SERIES #1] [LUHANFIC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       

 

 

chapter 5

 

chapter quote here

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHANAS

Normally, I would say excuse me before entering someone conservation but Luhan and his friends, obviously they are my models so I have the right to barge in. I decided to invade their chatter and mentioned.

 “We’ll meet at this hotel “Seoul Palace,” at 8:30PM. That’s where the girls and I are staying,” I said. Luhan didn’t even bother to face me. Somehow I felt annoy by his childishly behavior and poked his nose.

“What!” Luhan shouted. It was the first time; in person I’m seeing him so furious.

“Don’t raise your voice at me; I’m not your child!” I hissed angrily. Only the cracks of my fist stir up a fire inside of me to punch Luhan in his face but fortunately Luna stopped me, placing her hand on my shoulder and said.

“Both of you stop this.” Luna sighed.

“Yeah you guys, don’t augur”, Taehyung back up Luna, while Crissy and Eliza tried to calm me down, Red muttered.

“This is pointless you know,” she paused then watched me. “It’s my fault Luhan doesn’t care about a single word I’m saying Red.” I retorted and counted, “Hey I hope you listening to me Luhan.”

Luhan frowns and cockily replied “Why don’t you admit it Shanas. You’re just interested in me.”

“Huh!” Everyone and including me, stared at Luhan like if he had a loose screw somewhere in his brain. All of sudden I felt burning rush of anger heating up in cheeks, inside my mind I was pleading with myself not to kick him in his shin.

“You little brat, I would never considered loving someone like you. I’m not one of your fan girls so don’t play like every girl you see in love with you idiot.” I answered. When Eliza pulls me back and whispered beside.

“Leave this situation to me. Take the measurement of the boys and go altar the outfits for them”, she faced me along Crissy, Red and Luna who agreed. I smiled and took my things walking out of the room and decided to head home.

Eliza said “Luhan, Shana isn’t the girl who’s interested in a love all her life. She has only experience the working adrenaline all her life. Though she longs for a relationship there is time for it plus she scares of being heartbroken again.” Sehun realized that she was telling the truth and carefully responded.

“Oh I see,” He paused.

“Well I believe Shanas and Luhan we suit each other,” BamBam blurred out. When Kris added, “Who knows they might have the same similarities”, he said as Luhan shouted.

“We don’t,” He stormed out of the room. Kai run out after him tried chat with him to find out what’s going in his mind. Meanwhile Crissy, Raeyeon, Luna Red, Eliza, Sehun, BamBam, Baekhyun, Taehyung and Kris stay back to clean up.

CLEAN UP: SEWING ROOM

“BamBam, hand me the French curve beside the mannequin which is next to the book shelf over there,” Raeyeon pointed.

When BamBam grab, it off the shelf he notices there was a pencil which written “Make a wish on me.” It said. BamBam raise his brow and wondered “Wish,” as Raeyeon whined.

“BamBam what’s taking you so long, hurry up”, she exclaimed tiredly while he answered “I’m coming, don’t rush me.” Raeyeon pouted “BamBam.” BamBam look at the pencil one more time and thought “I wish the girls in this room could kiss the one they love.” BamBam wished walking over to Raeyeon with a smirk probably inspecting a kiss.

“Yah, it’s not like,” without finishing her sentence. BamBam forcedly kissed Raeyeon the ford head and muttered.

“Raeyeon will you stop nagging me already.” Raeyeon totally lost her speech of words to counter as she kept feeling BamBam lips on her skin; she just melted, pierced her lips and uttered, “Idiot.” Raeyeon clicks her tough exiting the room with things ignoring the others who seem to be minding their business. Until the door closes their attention faced it.

“Who went out?” Kris asked.

“Uh, Shanas had already a few seconds ago.” Crissy informed. Then BamBam replied, “Raeyeon.” He paused and added, “She’s the one, who just left.”

“That’s strange; Raeyeon would never leave without off us.” Red mentioned as BamBam face reddened when he tries to avoid their conservation and suggested.

“Maybe Raeyeon isn’t feeling well.” BamBam shrugged while Sehun and Taehyung agreed.

“I’ll go check her”, Luna blurred out. “Wait, I’ll give you ride home.” Taehyung offered. Immediately Luna blushed and smiled, “Thanks Taehyung, let’s go.” She commanded as he followed her out of the room.

After they left BamBam decided to leave a little early due his dorm chores. Meanwhile Kris and Crissy went out together for a long chat at a Chinese restaurant. On the other hand Sehun stayed back with Eliza to finish up the cleaning.

“Hey.” Sehun started off.

“What is it?” Eliza asked continued picking up the pieces of material of the sewing table throwing into the bin.

“Do you want to hang out?” Sehun replied approaching Eliza.

“I’m busy Sehun.” Eliza rolled her eyes.

“Oh come on, let’s ditch this place Eliza. I’ll buy you some bubble tea.” Sehun came closer to Eliza bending his face to her level as she gulps and blinks staring into his deep brown chocolate eyes. Eliza felt goose bumps crawling, her skin as she sighs and steps back and responded.

“I’m not some kind of bubble kiddo Sehun, I rather cotton candy bubble tea.” She stated. But truly speaking, Eliza favorite was exactly chocolate flavor bubble tea. She just wanted to get Sehun back for his attitude he display for embarrassing her in front of friends.

“You’re liar; I can smell chocolate bubble tea from your lips Eliza.” Sehun assured with a smirked placing his palm of his right hand onto Eliza cold cheek coming closer to her, when suddenly she placed her finger onto his lips and said.

“I can kiss someone who’s a stranger to me, who calls me a liar.” Eliza punched his chest away from her, about walk off. Sehun grabs her wrist pulling Eliza back onto his chest molding in his lips together with hers gently.

“Oh.” Eliza moaned and added “Sehun.” Softly her voice fades underneath his as each breath they take made them become higher than the clouds. Soon the door opens.

KAI

It surprises me, while observing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter