Chapter 4: Cupid Dreams

CONSIDERED LOVING [SERIES #1] [LUHANFIC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       

 

 

chapter 4

 

chapter quote here

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN

“Why I am even asking Minho about this”, I thought to myself while texting as he gave me tips on trying to get Shanas to date me, but really and truly all I told him, that Shanas isn’t my type and when I storm out of interview is because I exactly needed to use the men rest room but he didn’t believe me and texted.

“Luhan, if you want get her as your girl buy her some cheesy bread she looks like the type who loves eating chicken wings”, Minho joked. I swear I could face palm myself right now but I just chuckled at his stupid suggestion, about to reply to his message when suddenly I heard heavy footsteps approaching me from the side.

I lifted my face and turn to realize Shanas was going to poke my waist, until she tripped on an expose wire leading to one of the sewing machine, I had time caught Shanas in my arms. But it soon came to pass that I lost my balance and end up falling onto the hard carpet floor holding her up, so the rest of her body impact won’t crush me since her bottom part was sitting on me still. I felt something in my right hand squashing and soft, once I notice her pretty brown eyes were glaring into mine it look like I was flowing in honey.

“Yah, let go of me you moron”, Shanas hissed hitting my chest as I release my grasp on her chest as she fell onto me and the lower part of body had began reacting rapidly it’s likes all the hormones in my body were jumping on a trampoline, humming tingles in my blood streams giving a sensational, enjoyable feeling I couldn’t resist this ual desire for Shanas, anymore so I bite lower lip and responded.

“Uh.........can you get off me”, I stared into Shanas glowing eyes one more time as a slight flush of pink appeared in her puffy cheeks, when I thought “She’s cute”. Once she got up and kept her serious face on everyone began watching us with speechless expression. Out of blue she called out Eliza and gave me a dangerous death glare meaning she seriously hates me for life then Shanas immediately went out of the room along with Eliza.

Kai walk up to me, and asked “Luhan are you okay”.

“Yeah, I am”, I sighed scratching my neck literally worried about what will happen next when she comes back, but then BamBam snapped me out thoughts and asked “ Did Shanas get injured, or do you need an ice pack for that”, he teased.

“Shut up Bam, no she didn’t but she hates me”, I told them when Taehyung patted shoulder and chuckled.

“Cheer up hyung, any girl wouldn’t resist falling for you on purpose idiot”, he laughed, meanwhile Kris was having deep conservation with Crissy as Luna and Baekhyun were playing true and dare my message ringtone INSANE “RUN”  alarmed.

“Taehyung, why don’t go flirt with Red noona standing on the stole playing galaxy balls since we got here you know”, I noted as he beamed.

“Nice”, Taehyung paused and called “Red noona, want to hang out”, he walk over to Red who blinked and smiled.

“Sure”, she giggled as I read Minho’s text.

“So”, He said and I replied. “Minho hyung, she’s angry with me”. I send when my phone rang again it another response from Minho.

“Why, didn’t my advice work damn my match making skills are dying out”, he exclaimed with a whiney face when I answered “No, hyung its fine don’t give up on your cupid dreams ha, ha”, I when Sehun approached me and asked.

 “Something happen between you two did because Kai  just told me your hand was placed on her chest how it was”, he smirked wiggling his eye brows as I blushed “Yah Sehun!”, remembering the scenario then Raeyeon apparently tapped his head “Ouch, Bam I mean Raeyeon”, he rubbed his head as  BamBam giggled childishly, during his pain Raeyeon spoke out.

“Listen, and listen well don’t ever say such a thing when we are hear or else”, without finishing her sentence Red continued.

“You’re all dead meat”, she threatened as we gulped.

“Wherever, you’re just girls you don’t scare us one bit”, Kai countered which piss off Red. “Late we will be greater Mr. Idiot”, Crissy warned.

Within the matter of seconds the door open it was Shanas and Eliza chatting as soon as she sees me she gives me a piss off look, Sehun pokes me and whispered “Hyung be careful she’s going to be fitting you so watch out for pins and needles”, as Taehyung, Kai, BamBam agreed with Sehun agreed with him as I muttered out “Oh boy”.

SHANAS

I entered the sewing room, to notice that Red, Raeyeon, Luna and Crissy were all crowed up against the boys, instantly my gaze flow onto Luhan who’s eye kept in contact with mine which irritated me, instead of still being upset. I decided to play around his emotions showing off a mischievous smirk tugged at the corner of my lips and poke my tough out for him as he wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter