Chapter 3: CC Entertainment, Their First Meeting

CONSIDERED LOVING [SERIES #1] [LUHANFIC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       

 

 

chapter 3

 

chapter quote here

 

 

 

 

 

"CC Entertainment, Their First Meeting"

 

A couple of minutes came to pass, as Crissy and I there watching the television screen why did Luhan (Han Lu) walk out of the interview, soon Jisoo, Red and Eliza entered wondering, if something is wrong, so Red asked.

“Did we miss something”, her voice cut us by surprise as Crissy turned and answered “Luhan, just walk out of the interview he seem quite upset”, she explained.

“That’s strange maybe his sick”, Jisoo suggested then Eliza joked “Nah, he probably got the toilet bug”.

I couldn’t help it but to laugh rolling my eyes and declared “Let’s have some cake I’m starving for it”. Crissy took the knife and cut a slice of chocolate cake placing on each plate when Red started asking Eliza who she liked out of the boys and she answered.

“Sehun, his cute I guess”. Jisoo couldn’t removes her eyes on Baekhyun while we were watching the interview my thoughts were that she’s interested in him, then Red sat next to Eliza blurred out confidently “The dance machine Kai is so cute when laughs and act silly”, she laugh then Eliza watched them then me with a mischievous look.

Eliza said “Shanas I hope you don’t like Sehun oppa his mine it better be Luhan you like”, she looked at me furiously.

“Don’t tell me nonsense, I don’t even like him plus none of them aren’t my type”, I shook my head and continued to eat my cake.

After I finish ate, I gaze at the clock to realize it was 11:30am when I thought "That was pretty quick", and decided to prepare myself for the meeting with CC entertainment CEO Mr. Clark Young while Jisoo washed the dishes and Red along with Raeyeon and Luna unpacked their suitcases searching for a cute outfit. Once I was done showering and exit the bathroom Crissy and Eliza came running in.

"Eliza, you not getting in first", Crissy pushed Eliza she fall onto the carpet and grabbed her ankle causing Crissy to tripe as she groaned "Ouch, Eliza".

"Serves you right, If I'm entering then no one dose", Eliza shouted when Red swiftly hop herself into the bathroom closing the door as the Crissy and Eliza exclaimed "Red, riding hood get out now", they demanded as Red answered.

"Not by the hairs of my chimney chin, chin the three little pigs style ha, ha", she joked while laughing.

I ignore the commotion entering the bedroom and picked up my white pant suit, blouse with a red beanie, vans and shades. I quickly got dress then went out to see that girls were all formally beautifully dress. Red wore long sleeve white blouse, black pencil skirt along with black heel ready for the business, Jisoo practical dress in a black fitted dress with red honey lipstick with her hair in neat bun and heels, Crissy normally wore a grey graphic sweater and vans with a fizzy beanie and black skinny jeans along wavy drop hair then there was Raeyeon in a yellow printed cheese pant with a short sleeve top with a coat with shades and Luna had a blue blazer, blouse and dress pants with heels and lastly Eliza stood in white pencil skirt, black long sleeve shirt holding onto her I-phone.

"You girls, look so magnificent like star jewels", I complemented.

"Ah thanks", Raeyeon fluttered and then muttered "That's right because we are".

"Shanas, I'm totally speechless I can have your outfit", Crissy teased. While Red smiled signaling her finger for me to spin around as I did, when she said.

"Love your rocking style Miss Independent". Jisoo commented "Nah, Shanas is just swaglious like us".

"Power to the swaglious baby", Eliza snapped her fingers doing her modeling pose.

“Oh my gosh I just notice something, Shanas is exactly super hot where did you hid all the curves girl, we need to take a photo of you and post it on instragram”, Red hyped up whipping her I-phone snapping pictures of me, and girls.

“Selfie”, Red suddenly turn into my fan photographer “Yah, stop it we are going to be late”, Eliza said apparently frustrate as she watch the time it was 11:55 six minutes to 12:00. We enter the elevate and Raeyeon pressed the ground floor finally arrive an exited the hotel, the Manager Mrs. Hana hired a personal driver known as Junior Kang for us who will attended all of my personal arrangement. We boarded the vehicle, out of blue Kang greeted.

“Good Morning Miss Mel and pretty ladies, where are you going today”, he cheerfully smiled.

“CC Entertainment, I have a meeting at 12:00PM I'm already late can we get there quickly as possible”, I begged as he nodded and muttered “Sure”. He drove off so fast like a lightning bolt turning every corner of traffic, I swear someone literally holding onto my shirt it was Red screaming "Slow down", which frightened me a bit, finally within five minutes we arrived when Red and Jisoo shouted.

“Sweet mother of ground”, they jump out onto on their knees praying they are alive while Crissy, Raeyoen and I were laughing Eliza went into the building as we stop and follow her when she began talking to the receptionist named Kim Ellie, somehow Ellie recognizes me.

"You're the designer from Paris, Shanas", she stopped and added "I saw KBS interview, you exactly nicer in pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter