Wedding and after party.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park JiMin's POV:

 

Wouh! Today's the day I'm getting married. Married to the woman I've judged on the first day. It's already been three days since we've last talked and I really miss her. I wouldn't say that I love her, because I'm not into such things. I wouldn't let anybody affect my job, which for me, is the most important thing in my life. But I should admit that I really like her, she's smart, pretty, mature, fun and loves to dance as much as I do so why wouldn't I want to be with her? 

Looking at myself in the mirror got my thinking how my life will change starting from today. Wether the path I'm taking will lead me to what's good for me or the opposite. Was I really ready for this? 

" You look good man" compliments me Taehyung. He's my best man along with BTS, but they've chosen to stay outside, to help with the preparations and take care of things. 
" Well I hope so, wouldn't want to look ugly on my wedding day would I?" I answer him. 

Somebody knocks on the door, and enter the room. Two people actually. Jungkook should've been here, he idolises the great G-Dragon. 
Minmi's two brothers, Jihyun and Jiyong enter the room. She did tell me that he was going to come but I really didn't expect it, especially since his father has got no idea about it. 

Taehyung winks at me and goes out from the room to give us some privacy. 
" Didn't you grow up fast hoobae?" Starts Jiyong hyung. I smile at him and brotherly hug him. 

" It's been a while hyung how are you doing?" I ask him. We haven't seen each other for a very long time. It's good to meet him again. The amount of respect I give him wouldn't be countable. 

" Well, Jimin, you're marrying my sister today" says Jihyun. To be honest, his sentence was a little bit of a warning, it didn't scare me but I completely understand his fear of having his sister hurt. I wouldn't do such thing to Minmi, as long as no feelings are involved, nobody's getting hurt right? 

" Seems like it, I haven't seen her for three days now and I'm getting quite excited to see her walking in her wedding dress" 
It's the truth. All along these three days without meeting or talking to each other had me missing her. Very much. I'm sure she will look so pretty in her dress and I can't wait to just hold her. It's getting me excited. 

" Well man, as much as I like you, you know what happens when the girl you marry has two older brothers right? Especially when they're as protective as us" informs me Jiyong hyung, or warns me. I nervously chuckle and tell him that I will not hurt her and take care of her. 

" I'm sure of that Jimin, father hadn't chosen you for nothing, he knows you can make her happy so we're counting on you" admits Jihyun hyung. I smile at him thankfully. Which I really am. I'm thankful of their trust and their high expectations of me. I wouldn't want to disappoint them. After all, I'm a man who's got a sense of responsibility. 

They bid me goodbye and tell me to get ready because all the guests are ready. Taehyung enters at the same moment to repeat the same thing and the four of us head to the wedding hall. 

Few minutes have passed, and I am still impatiently waiting for Minmi to come. I can feel my hands sweating from nervousness. I wasn't only going to see her after three days but also as my future wife. Walking in her  wedding dress. 
Lost in my thoughts, I suddenly hear the music starting off. 
I straighten my back and patiently wait for her to walk and that was it. 

When I saw her, arms around her father's, my breath got taken away. I can feel my own eyes sparkling and it was then when I realised how much I wanted this. I realised that I was ready to marry her and all the negative thoughts got taken away. 

She slowly walks looking around people who are none other than our families and really close friends and see her smile when she spotted both of her brothers. I could almost feel her happiness when all her family reunited for this day. 

She then meets my eyes, smiling at me. I wouldn't need to look at myself to realise that I was blushing hard. I my lips from nervousness and wait for her to get closer to me which happened so fast. Her father gives me her hand which is very cold. At the contact, I could feel hundred of emotions going through me. But it felt good. Really good. 

She averts her gaze away from me, obviously because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter