Selfie.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once home, Jimin asked me to choose one of the movies he bought not so long ago while he puts the snacks on a tray.

I wasn't sure of what movie to choose so I sat down waiting for him to come back and pick one instead.

Few minutes later, I hear Jimin's footsteps from behind and he puts the tray of snacks on the table before taking a seat next to me. 

" Can you choose a movie? I couldn't make up my mind" 

He smiles at me and gets up. After few minutes of looking, he finally picks a comedy-romantic movie: Act like a lady. Think like a man. 

The living room is filled with our laughters and giggles. The movie is simply hilarious. Especially those Kevin Hart's scenes. 

We've arrived in the middle of the movie, where a couple is romanticly kissing and the atmosphere between Jimin and I couldn't get any more awkward. 

I side glance at him and find him looking at me. 

What is he thinking? Why is he looking at me? 

I then hear him clear his throat and to our pleasure, Kevin Hart shows up again only to ease the awkward air lingering around. 

45 minutes, the movie ends with our slight giggles and happy aura. 

" The movie was good" I comment 

" I know right? We should do this more often" He answers me with a smile 

He gets up and stretches his arm before turning back to me 

" Ready to go? " 

I nod and get up from the couch

" Wait a second" he tells me 

I look at him taking his phone from his back pocket 

" Let's take a selfie" 

I chuckle at him and stand next to him. He puts his arm around my shoulder to bring me closer and I find myself surrending to the tiny butterflies flying around my stomach. 

We both smile at the front camera and he takes the picture. 

He shows it to me and with all modesty, it turned out great. I ask him to send it to me and he does right away. 

We then head to his car and he drives me back home taking my hand as usual. 

He walks me to the entrance smiling lightly. 

" Thank's for the night Jimin, I really had fun" I tell him grinning from ear to another. 

" I did too. Let's do it again eung?" He asks me with his eye smile. 

He leans in and knowing well his next move I close my eyes. He softly pecks me on my forehead like every night and I open back my eyes blushing as usual. 

I've always loved this kiss. It's very affectionate and sweet. 

" Rest well. I'll call you when I get back home" He winks at me smiling and I wave my hand back at him. 

I rush to my room smiling and change into my pyjamas. I get under my covers and take my phone in my hands, scrolling my instagram feed waiting for his call. 

I suddenly remember the picture and open my camera roll to look at it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter