Starbucks.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five days later, I find myself sitting at the company's rooftop thinking about how things suddenly has changed. How we went from holding hands to avoiding each other. 
Ever since Jimin had pushed me away that day, we didn't talk. He didn't give me a single glance nor did he accord me a word. 

The guys had tried to explain to him that nothing that happened to Jihye was my fault, but ofcourse, Jimin is still the stubborn person he used to be. Jongin, who had quite understood what happened the same day I ran away from the practice room, has been giving me company ever since. We hung out a lot and in five days we had sympathised quite fast, as if we've been friends forever. His personality matches mine really well and we have lots of things in common, so I got to admit that he sort of filled Jimin's gap. 

But then again, I find myself missing him. His kisses, his warmth, how his hands fits mine, when he calls me every night...I miss it all, but I just can't believe I'm being blamed for something I haven't done. 

I sigh and walk down the stairs. Our wedding is going to be in less than a week yet the bride and the groom are not even talking. Jimin's mother, didn't want me to prepare anything, which I'm thankful for because I'm not in the mood. She chose my wedding gown and the dress for the after party and she also took care of preparing the ceremony and inviting people. 

I enter the cafeteria looking for Jongin. I find him sitting with Joonmyun, Namjoon, Jin and...Jimin. 

Jongin waves his hand at me asking me to sit with them. I hesitantly walk towards their table and take place next to him after greeting them. 
Jimin was quietly sitting, lost in his thoughts not even paying attention to me. He hasn't moved on from Jihye's death and I totally understand it, but when is he going to pay attention to me? When is he going to come back to his senses and talk to me? I sigh and take out my phone. 

I scroll down my Instagram feed not really listening to what they're talking about, until I feel Jongin's arm around my shoulder. I turn my head his way clearly surprised and tensed but relax the moment I see him grinning at me. " Wae?" I ask him. He tells me that I've been spacing out so he needed to bring me back to my senses. 

The both of us talk a little bit, his arm still around my shoulder oblivious of the glances we get from Jimin. He might be sad and furious but I'm still his soon to be wife. 

*** 

It's 2 in the morning. Usually, I'd be talking to Jimin over the phone. I have to admit that I really miss his voice. I go to the balcony and dial his number hoping he'd answer. 

" What do you want?" He rudely asks not even greeting me. 

" Jimin can I see you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter