Reconciliations and decisions.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing him telling me that I'll soon be all his gave me goosebumps. But, looking at him now, sitting this close next to me, made me think about the far future. What if I fall in love with him? What if I develop feelings for him but end up divorcing after a year. 

" What are you thinking about?" Asks me Jimin oh so softly. I meet his eyes and show him a little smile. I tell him that it's nothing. 
He gets even closer, not leaving any space between our thighs and kisses my cheek. " I'm sorry for everything baby" he whispers his face getting closer. I lean in and meet his lips, kissing him deeply. He puts both of his arms around my waist and brings me closer to him, our chests now touching. 

We kiss for what seems like five minutes. I stop and look at his dark brown eyes, floating deep inside of them losing myself. He smiles at me and puts his soft and plump lips on my forehead making my heart almost lose a beat. 

" Now,want to explain to me why were you with Jongin at 2 in the morning holding hands?" He asks me raising an eyebrow. I look at him and sigh. I inform him that after I had called him, I've invited Jongin out because I was really devastated, and he held my hand just to guide me inside the café because I had refused to move without making him put the snapback and the glasses. 

Jimin nods his head and guiltily looks at me. I kiss his cheek and tell him that it's alright now that we've made up. 

" Do you..uh..like him?" He seriously asks me. I stay silent for a while and shake my head making him eye smile. 

For the next four hours, Jimin and I talk and make up the week of avoidance and tension. He is still very sad about Jihye's death and blames himself for not taking care of her. 

" It's not your fault Jimin, there was nothing you could've done, she was cancerous. She suffered alot, but she's in peace now. Don't be sad hm?" I comfort him wrapping my arms around his waist as we stand in the balcony. 
He puts his head in the croo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter