Outburst.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Double update, read " Baby" first)

----------

The next morning, I wake up pretty much annoyed. Not only I'm pissed at Jiyong but Jimin hasn't been answering my calls. I would've understood that he could be sleeping but he was at neither his place nor the dorm. 

I get up and wear my clothes, not putting any makeup, and walk downstairs towards the kitchen. 
I drink my juice and eat an apple then go out. 
I furiously start my car and drive to the company where I'm going to ignore Jimin so bad he's going to forget his existence. 

Once there,I enter the practice to find all the guys, except for Jimin, lazily laying on the ground with a sad expression. 

" What's up with you guys?" I ask them eying them weirdly. Taehyung sighs then asks me if I didn't know what happened. I couldn't help but worry. Did something happen for Jimin to ignore my calls and not show up to practice? 

I shake my head and wait for his answer. " Jihye passed away." Informs me Taehyung. 

No that can't be happening. She can't die. Not when Jimin hadn't seen her for so long. So that's why he wasn't answering yesterday. 
I shake my head and quickly storm out of the company. 
I drive as fast as possible to the hospital in hope to find Jimin there. 

Once there, I head towards the cancer area for kids and open Jihye's room to find it empty. A nurse passes by and I quickly ask her if she had seen Jimin. 

" He's at the hospital park sitting next to the bridge" she answers me. 

I thank her then run towards him. Damn Jimin must be feeling so sad. He loved and cared for her so much. He hadn't seen her for more than two months and now she's dead. She's gone. 

I find him sitting at a bench, lost in his thoughts. I hug his shoulders from behind. He puts his hands on my wrists but surprises me when he removes my arms from around him. 

I furrow my eyebrows and sit next to him. " Jimin I'm sorry for your lose" I tell him taking his hand. He yanks it back leaving me speechless. 

" It's your fault." He whispers "It's your fault I didn't see her for two months. You took all the time from me." 

I can't believe what he's saying. How can he blame me? I've never forced him to spend time with me...but again, I've n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter