007

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol run toward the kitchen in his house because of his mother yell. He was panicked. His eyes searching for a cup and when he found it, he take it and fill it with hot water. He run back to his room and headed to the bathroom. He gulped when he looked at his mom's back who's busy massage Eunji's nape.

"Chanyeol! Where's the water??" his mom asked, reached out her hand without looking at him.

"Here.." Chanyeol gave it to her.

Chanyeol watched his mom helped Eunji to drink the water while he just stand there like an innocent child. Eunji sat down and leaned her back against the bathroom wall, still with a hot cup in her hand. His mother turned around and looked at him deeply. She walked closer to him and whispered,

"Next time, when your wife throw up.. Wake up! Don't just sleep and wake up when i'm yelled"

"Sorry Umma.."

"Don't sorry me.. Say it to Eunji"

Chanyeol looked at her and walked closer with his arms opened widely, welcomed her to his hug. Eunji smiled and hugged him back. Chanyeol patted her back and kissed her head.

"How's it? Better?" he asked.

"Ne, I'm better now.. Let's move to bed"

"Let me carry you on, Ji.."

Chanyeol pecked her again and slid his hand to help him carry her on a bridal style. Eunji hugged his neck tightly. Why I'm so lucky to have this guy? Kekeke, His face though.. Eunji didn't realize that her body already in the bed, with Chanyeol beside her. Chanyeol watched his wife with a wonder look because Eunji smiled without a reason.

"Wae?" he asked innocently.

"You know what? You look amazingly cute Chan.." Eunji said and caressed his face.

Chanyeol grinned to her "I know it"

"No wonder your fans was really in love with you.." she praised him again made Chanyeol's smile grew wider.

"Ji, husband should be the one who praise his wife.. Not the wife praise the husband.." he said, now his hand hugged her waist.

"Is it matter? It's okay right?" he nodded his head at her. "You don't have to praise me because i don't have anything to be praised.."

Chanyeol showed his annoyed face "What the hell.. How can you say that?"

"It's true, Chan.."

"I won't marry someone doesn't have anything in her.. You have all i need, Ji. Stop humiliate yourself.."

"Ha! Don't be a cheesy husband! You worst at that.." 

"I'm not! Look! You're charming, you've wonderful voice, you can made everyone fall for you with your eyesmile, you've that wifey material, you're my mood booster, you can made this marriage stronger than i ever thought, you're carrying my baby, you completed my life. You're my everything, Ji.. No one can replace you" he said while looking straight into her eyes.

"I'm not looking at you as Apink member.. I'm not looking at you because you're my sunbae and you're so popular among people.. I'm not looking at you like other people look. I'm looking at you because you're Jung Eunji, who last year turned to be Park Eunji.. Listen this, wifey.. I love you"

Eunji's eyes got watery when she listened her husband. She closed with her palm and a tears fall from her eyes "Ahh~ husband~"

Eunji hugged him and Chanyeol hugged her too, with a smile plastered in his face. Chanyeol rolled and made Eunji on top of him. Chanyeol wiped her tears, made Eunji smiled widely and leaned closer to kissed his lips. Chanyeol smiled once again through the kiss. After Eunji back to her position, Chanyeol smirked.

"Want to play until sun rise or just skip that and cuddle with me?" he asked, his hand playing in Eunji's thighs.

"Eyyy.. Nononono~ Don't be naughty Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter