003

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji just smiled when Chanyeol walked into their bedroom. She watched her husband and jumped off the bed. Chanyeol little bit shocked when Eunji hugged him from the back. But, he like he doesn't feel and care.

"Oppaaaa~ Why are you so silent, huh?" she asked and placed her chin on his shoulder. 

"Nothing" he answered coldly. 

"Yah! You can't lie to your wife, Yoda"

Eunji pinched his chubby cheeks. And then, she laughed and hugged him. But Chanyeol acted like he really annoyed by her attitude. Chanyeol tried to release Eunji's hand from his waist. And when he success, he glared at his wife. 

"Can you stop it, Jung? I'm so ing tired! So don't bother me!" he shouted and walked toward the bathroom. 

Eunji surprised and stood like a statue in her place. Did I bothering him? Seriously? Eunji sighed and took her pillow and moved to another room. When she was about enter that room, Chanyeol mom's seen and called her. 

"What're you doing, honey?" she walked closer. 

"Oh? Uh... I want to sleep here umma, I think that i never sleep in this room.. So, yeah.." Eunji said shuttered. 

"Where's Chanyeol? You both not on fight, right? I'll call Chanyeol to sleep here" Eunji catches her mother arms.

"No need, Umma.. He already sleep.. Really, trust me" Eunji grinned.

She watched Eunji's eyes "Okay then.. Goodnight and sweet dreams honey" she ruffled Eunji hair and walked away. You can't lie, Ji.

 

Chanyeol opened the bathroom door and walked to the mirror. He dried his hair while his mouth busy memorized some part for exo's new song. He turned around and saw an empty bed. He raised his eyebrow in confused. His eyes widened and quickly run out the room.

"Where are you, Ji?" he mumbled. 

Chanyeol ran down the stairs and his mouth busy calling Eunji's name repeatedly. He ran to the toilet, toward the main door, to the garden, and he even peeked outside the fence to find where's Eunji now. But he got nothing. He looked at his watch. It's already 23.55, Where are you? 

Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter