006

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ready? 3....2....1... Start!"

"Welcome back to the variety show that can made you know about your idol love, sad and unforgettable story.. No one and only SBS????!!! Stong Hearttt!!"

"It's always me the main MC in here Shin Dongyup and my handsome partner Kim Dongwook!! Welcome back everyone!" he said and clapped his hand "Ah, Dongwook-ah.. I'm soo excited right now! Wohoo!! Finally this booming idol is here!! I'm too overacting, Sorry.. Ahaha"

"Just tell everyone, hyung.. You must be curious right?" Dongwook said to the camera "Yah! Hyung.. Shut up first can you? I can't tell the spectator if you kept overacting like that..."

"Really? Okay I'm sorry.."

"Let's give applause and cheer to the handsome wolf and beautiful fairy booming idol, EXO and Apink!!!"

"We are one! Annyeong haseo EXO imnida!!"

"Annyeong haseo, Apink-e imnida! Bangapseum midaaa!!"

"OMG guys.. You all look so fresh! I can feel it too!" Dongwook said and fanning his face "The spectator too! Right? Oh! There's so many spectator in here.. One two three four five.. Five thousand people!! Give them applause! Ahahah"

"Yah! Don't teased them! They're our junior.. Btw, What's with that banner? There's soo many.." they're chuckled. 

"It's EXOPINK banner hyung.. They made it by themselves. It's cool right?" Baekhyun explain.

"Totally!" Dongyup walked to the front seat of spectator "Can i borrow this for a while? Thank you! What's this mean? Kyungjoo? Is it Kyungsoo and Namjoo?"

Chen smirked and pointed his finger to Kyungsoo "Let he explained that by himself, hyung!"

Kyungsoo throw a small rolled paper to Chen before talked to the MC in embraced "Yes it is.. It's Namjoo and me. At first I think it was my banner because the first name is my name, but the last name is Joo not Soo! It makes me confused. But i understand that after searching through the Internet.. Hehehe"

"Ahh..It's not just KyungJoo! There's soo many! What's that? Surong? Baekmi? Seyoung? OC? Chanji? Chenji? Kaieun? Aishh.. How can you all make this, huh?"

Chanyeol take the courage to say "Surong is for Suho hyung and Chorong noona.. Baekmi is for Baekhyun and Bomi absolutely.. Chanji and Chenji is for me and Chen with Eunji.. Seyoung is for the magnae.. Kaieun.. It's Kai and Naeun if i not wrong! But i don't know about OC.."

"OC is Oh couple! It's also for Sehun and Hayoung!" Bomi exclaimed.

"But how can you guys remember that? It's too many right?" Dongwook asked, placed his finger on his chin.

"Everytime we are on the same flight, show, or place.. They must came and held that Banner. It's cool right?"

"It always be like that?" everyone nodded in agreement.

"What a stubborn fans" Dongyup mumbled, earning a smack from Dongwook "Don't be like that you old man!"

"Umm.. Sorry! Eyy, wait! What's wrong with you Eunji? Did you feel dizzy or what? You seems so silent and pale.." Dongyup asked again, made everyone looked at Eunji's direction.

Eunji gulped when everyone turned their head in sudden. Her heart started beatings so fast "I'm sorry.. But i just feel soo excited and nervous at the same time"

"Are you nervous because of Chen gaze? Look at that guy!!" Dongyup chuckled and pointed at Chen who's looking at Eunji intensivel, made Chenji shipper cheer loudly. Eunji and Chen just smiled after that. 

In another hand, Chanyeol also want to see Eunji. But a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter