004

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol looked at Eunji in a worried look. Eunji really pale these days. In home, in variety show, in stage.. Although she already wear some make up to hide her pale, there's nothing different from her. Maybe the other can't look at her pale, but Chanyeol always can and know.

Chanyeol looked daydreaming Eunji who's stood in front of the balcony doors. She stood there from 15minutes ago. Chanyeol sighed and jumped off of the bed. He hugged her from behind and started kissed her head, her neck, and finally her shoulder. He inhale her smell.

"Chanyeol.." She called and Chanyeol hummed.

"Will you always love me?" She asked

Chanyeol smiled and kept silent, still hugged her from the back. Eunji leaving with confused. She touched Chanyeol hand and asked again. And now Chanyeol turned her around, smiled. Eunji know his answer. She pulled him and pecked his lips. Chanyeol smiled widely and pecked her lips too. And Eunji smiled after that.

They're stared at each other still with their wide smile. Eunji cupped his face and made some funny face with it. She laughed and Chanyeol feel so happy. "Eunji.." he called.

"Ne.." she answered and smiling.

"Do you hide something from me?" He asked.

Eunji's expression changed "Why do you think like that, Chan?"

"Nothing, just curious.. You look so different lately.. So, you don't?"

"Nope" she shook her head.

"Really?"

"Yessss.."

"Really???"

"Ne, Mr. Park"

"Really???????"

"Yah! Stop being annoying!"

*******

Eunji finished packing Chanyeol thing on his bag, ans after that she run toward the kitchen to make samo breakfast for him. Eunji's smiled widely when she meet someone figure in there. She hugged her tightly and same goes to the older. Yoora pinched her cheeks and ruffled her hair.

"How's life?" She asked.

"Great unnie.. How about you?" Eunji asked back.

"Absolutely fine.. Where's Chanyeol?"

"Take a shower.. Unnie, can I help you?"

"Nope! Just sit down there, you my little sister" Yoora said and pushed Eunji to sit again.

"Unnie, seems like I'll back to my dorm too.. Chanyeol will stay at his dorm during this CB period. And I'll be lonely.." Eunji said in a sad tone.

"Yah!" Yoora voice a little bit higher. She stop copping and folded her arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter