005

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the EXO member bowed their heads toward the senior who just walked pass them. Their smile was very wide, as wide as Kyungsoo's eyes. Okay forget it! Chanyeol felt someone patted his shoulder and he turned around to see that person. He smiled widely after realized the person. He started to chatting with him and forget about his other friend. And back to the EXO who's now prepare themselves before bowed to Apink. And when Apink walked toward them- isn't mean Apink approached them -Suho being the one who started to greet them.

"Annyeong haseo.." he said and smiled.

"Annyeongg.." they answered.

"Ahh, Apink sunbaenim.. I heard we'll be on the same variety show this week. Is it right? Do you accept that?" Baekhyun asked, he needed a confirmation.

"Do you mean SBS 'Strong Heart'?" Chorong asked back and EXO nodded their head.

"Yes, we surely come.. But seems like our manager not yet send the confirmation to SBS.. Ahh, can we go now? We still have some schedule today.."

"Ne, of course you can Sunbae.. See you on the show!" Chen said and bowed.

"Ne.." Apink said in unison.

After that, EXO member still looking at Apink direction until Chanyeol came and made others looked at him in annoyed "Hey guys! Did i miss something?"

"Yeah.. You miss the angels" Sehun said and leave him clueless.

******

 "JongDae look!! This movie is really interesting! You should watch this!" Chanyeol beamed excitingly.

"Jong?" Chanyeol looked at the older in curiously when he doesn't respond him. ​Since when he likes to smile with a phone??

"Ah, What's it Chan?" Chen asked. 

"Are you sick?" Chanyeol set his palm on his forehead.

"Nope! I'm fine.. Very very fine! Am i look like that one?"

"Yeah.. You smiled to the phone. Honestly, what are you doing with that phone? Don't tell you watch adu-"

"Yah! Cut it off, Chan.." he smiled "It's something little, but made a BIG effects in my heart.. Oh! Sorry, I'm too overacting.. Haha"

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows in confused. This guy eat some drug or what?!  "If it's made you happy, i'll also smile and laugh too.. Hahaha!! But Jong, What's it?"

"This.. Look Look!"

Chanyeol smile was gone right when Chen showed his phone in front of his face. Eunji, why you do this to me?!! Chen smile wider when the screen showed that Eunji replied his text. Chen pulled back his phone and started to reply her. Being the onenwho feel irritated, Chanyeol moved to Chen side and looked at the conversation. He's really want to shout after look at some message.

From: APink's Eunji 

That must be delicious ^^ hihi.. I'm craving for it now

To: APink's Eunji 

You want it? I'll bring that to your dorm ^^

From: APink's Eunji 

Jinjja?! Don't joke around Kim

To: APink's Eunji 

Don't try to challenge me Jung.. I can dress up like delivery guy and rush to your dorm now if you want 

Chanyeol shifted to the guy beside him who's now opened his wardrobe and pulled out a black jacket. He watched his act and shook his head. Chanyeol stood up and walked closer to him.

"You shouldn't do this, Jong. We're an idol.."

"So what? This is called fight for love.."

Chanyeol frozen when he heard 'Love' in his sentence. He blinked several times before sighed deeply. This is called triangle love, Jong. It's not just you who have to fight for love! Me too! Because you love her! My wife! 

"What if Eunji have a boyfriend, Jong?" he asked once again, hoping the older will stop his ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter