I feel like such a after what happened.

Goodbye

 

Everyone. This story is almost finish. :)) Thank you for those who keep on waiting and commenting. i hope you enjoyed readin it.:> Watch out for my next story.I'm in the processof thinking about it.:)) Whuuuut?? HAHA. :D

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day. Minah got the chance to actually follow Jae but the other thing was SNSD was with DBSK the whole day because they had the same schedule

After the schedules ended, DBSK stayed while SNSD went home. Minah took this chance to talk to Jaejoong. When the boys were talking while having dinner, she went up to them.

Minah bowed. ”Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Minah?” Yunho asked.

“Yunho oppa, it’s been a long time.”

“What are you doing here?” Jaejoong rudely asked.

“Why are you like that to a girl Jae?” Yoochun said and smiled to her.

“You don’t know anything about her Yoochun so stay away from it. What are you doing here?” Jae asked again.

“I wanted to talk oppa. Tiffany’s not here now, so can we?” Minah asked.

Jae shook his head a little. “Fine. Follow me.” Jae said as he stood up. They went to the roof top.

 

“Talk.” Jae said as he leaned at the wall.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to leave you back then, my mom, she tricked me.” Minah said.

“You’re telling me this because?” Jae asked.

“Because I don’t want you to get angry at me. I want to bring back the old us.”

“There are no us back then Minah.”

“There was, and you know it. You wouldn’t act this way if there wasn’t any. You wouldn’t stay away from me if you didn’t get hurt, and you got hurt because, you loved me.” Minah said.

Jae smirked. ”That’s right. I loved you. It was all in the past. You can’t change anything now.”

“I left because of my dad. He left almost left my mom. She got nothing that time, she made me choose. You or my dad. I chose my dad because I know that you’ll understand me and I’ll explain when I return. You know that I’ve been longing for his love since I was young. You were even the one who told me that I should look for him and that you’ll help me. What happened to that Jae? I want to bring back the old us.”

“Things change Minah, also people. Like what happened to you, the Minah I knew was way better than this. I’ve gotten over you years ago. Don’t bring back those things because it became the darkest part of my life.”

“So now you’re happy without me? You’re best friend?”

“Very and I can’t consider you as my bestfriend anymore, you know why? Because you don’t know anything about me anymore.”

“Does Tiffany or Yein know anything about you?”

“They know me.”

“Even the things before we actually met?”

“Don’t bring up those things. I told you those because I trusted you. We can stay as friends, but I can’t give you my full trust anymore because of what you’re doing now.”

“I don’t want to be friends.”

“Well, that’s the closest you can get from me. Accept it or nothing.”

“Nothing? You can’t get rid of me oppa. You know I’ll always be a part of your life even if you like it or not.”

“You’re right. You will always be a part of my past.”

“You’re past. Everything is in the past. So what now? This is the present and I’m here right infront of you. Kim Jaejoong. Why do you always keep on protecting yourself. You’re putting Tiffany in trouble with what you’re doing you know that?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re fake girlfriend, Miss Tiffany Hwang. I can’t believe that she’s okay with you using her as cover up so you can’t talk to me. Why are you doing this? You’re afraid that you’ll fall for your first love again? Do you even love Tiffany?” Minah smirked.

“How?”

“You’re friends should talk more privately you know. Ooh, poor Tiffany, she’s even a SNSD member, everyone wants her but look at her now, she’s allowing you to use her. You two must have done something that’s why she’s allowing you to do those things. Is she good like that oppa?” Minah smiled.

Jae moved to Minah and held her arm.”Don’t you ever say things to Tiffany like that. She doesn’t deserve your insults..”

Suddenly, Minah took that chance to kiss him. Jaejoong was shocked with what Minah did. He didn’t respond at first but he gave in. After a few seconds.

“You really can’t get over me huh?” Minah smiled as she touch Jae’s lips then down to his chest.

Jae smirked, removed Minah’s hands at him and pulled away from her. “You’re wrong.” Jae walked pass by her. “That’s your first and last from me, so treasure it.” Then he walked off.

“What?” Minah said as she flopped down the floor. She sat there for a long time thinking of everything that happened. “I can’t believe that you’ll be like this. I feel like such a after what happened. You’re really such an awesome guy Jae. You always stay with your decision and I respect that. I should stop now because I’m getting nothing but I thank you. I hope you forgive me.” Minah said as she stood up and left.