”Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang-imnida.”

Goodbye

 

“What? She’s mad at you? Well, that’s new.” Jae said to his friend while handling him a glass of vodka.

“Well, it’s all my fault. Aish. I can’t believe this. This is the first time that we had something like.. like this!” Yunho said as he drinks up.

“Well, in every relationships, you can’t get away from dramas.”

“I know that. Just like what happened to my sister.” Yunho teased Jae.

“Whatever.”

After a few more talks.

“So, what’s new?” Yunho asked.

“Oh, I almost forgot, someone sent me a letter.”

“That’s not new.”

“I mean, I think this person knows me but it didn’t write it’s name on the letter though and it was sent not in our dorm but to my parent’s house.”

“Well, what does he or she says?”

“Things like how am I and that he or she’s proud of what I’ve become and more. It’s kind of creepy you know.”

“So creepy.”

 

Few days later, Jae asked Yein to eat out for dinner. After eating, they had small talk while eating desserts.

Someone called Yein, she had to leave immediately for an emergency meeting with some producers.

Jaejoong stayed longer then he asked for the bill.

While waiting for the bill, someone came up to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The girl said.

Jaejoong looked at the girl, when he saw that she has a familiar face, he’s eyes grew and he stood up from his sit.

The girl smiled at him.

“Mi…minah?”Jae said with a shocked face.

“Oppa.” Minah said then she hugged Jaejoong.

Jae just looked at the girl hugging him and he closed his eyes.

When Minah broke the hug, she looked down and said, ”Mianhaeyo oppa.”

Jae wasn’t still moving.

Minah kept talking. “I…came back .I wanted to catch up with you. Are you alone? Can we go to some place?”

With the question Minah asked, Jae came back to his senses, ‘I don’t like to talk now’ Jae said in his mind.

A girl passed by the two of them and without thinking, Jae grabbed the girl’s wrist and held its hand.

“Omo.” The girl said and looked at Jaejoong. “Oppa?”

Minah was watching the two of them.

“Fany.” Jae said. ’Whoo. It’s just Fany. Good thing.’ Jae held Tiffany’s hand tighter. “Actually Minah, yes, I’m with someone right now. By the way, she’s Tiffany.”

Tiffany looked at Jae and looked at their hands, she blushed, and then she turned to look at Minah. She knows what Jaejoong was doing right now, so she just joined the flow. Tiffany bowed and said, ”Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang-imnida.”

Minah was also shocked of what happened but also gave a small smile, ”Annyeong, Jang Minah-imnida.”

“Uhh,so…” Jae said.

”I’ll go now oppa, I can’t ruin your date with Ms. Tiffany, I’ll see you some time then.” Minah said and bowed to the two of them. Jae gripped Tiffany’s hand tighter looking at Minah walk away. Tiffany looked at their hands and looked at Jae.

 

When Minah was out of sight. Jae looked at Fany who was now raising her brows.

“So, can you please explain everything to me oppa?” Fany said as she pulled her hand from Jae’s grip.

“She.. was my first love.” Jae said as he sat down and rested his head on his palm.

Tiffany was shocked with the sudden confession. She rubbed Jae back and said, “It’s okay oppa. You can tell me when you feel like it.”

Jae looked at her. “You’re really a great friend Fany-ah. Thank you.”

Being happy for helping a friend was Tiffany expecting to feel but she felt more.

On SNSD’s dorm.

“Hyo.”

“Ne?”

“I’m in big trouble.” Tiffany said as she buried her face in her pillow..