006.

Moving Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung hesitated for a moment, before slowly nodding her head up and down. 

"It is you! Do you remember me? Taemin? From your high school class!" 

Taemin? Lee Taemin? Soojung gasped slightly as memories of him flashed by in her head. Lee Taemin, the class president, who everyone loved: boys wanted to befriend him and girls wanted to date him. He was first in all the athletic events and even won first in the annual talent shows, for he was an excellent dancer. It would be a lie to say that Soojung didn't have a crush on him, but once again, everyone had a crush on him. 

Soojung and Taemin were not the best of friends, but they still acknowledged each other and considered each other as "friends". When Soojung was bullied for being the new kid in school, Taemin would always appear to stop their mistreatment and afterwards, he would treat her to ice cream. A smile, this time, a genuine one, spread across Soojung's lips.

"Taemin! So nice to see you again! How have you been?" Soojung exclaimed, trying to hide the fact that she has been crying. However, it was not too easy to conceal.

"I'm fine, but it seems to me that you aren't. Have you been crying?" he asked her, furrowing his brows along with a worried look on his face. It was the same look he had when he asked her if she was okay after dismissing the students that bothered her. She gave him a reassuring smile and a little nod. 

"I'm fine, thank you. Just first day stress, nothing big." She lied, not wanting to worry him. He nodded, with a skeptical look on his face. 

"Well, now that you work here, I should come here very often! I was wondering how you were doing and it seems to me you're doing fine, hopefully. If there's anything you want to tell me, don't hesitate to call me up! Oh wait, let me give you my number." He took out a pen and looked for something to write on. Soojung slowly held out her hand for him to write on. He raised a brow, silently asking her if he could. 

"I don't mind," she told him with a little smile and a shrug. He gave her a grin and scribbled numbers on her hand.

"There you go," he said with a proud smile and a firm nod. 

"Thanks, Taemin," she said with a smile as he nodded with a grin. As he turned around to walk away, Soojung spoke up. "Say, if you're free anytime soon, we should get some coffee!" Taemin stopped and turned around. A wide grin spread across his face, showing his pearly whites. 

"Of course. Just call me whenever and we'll meet up!" he told her and she replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter