010.

Moving Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

010.

It was nearing three o' clock in the morning and Jongin was yet to fall asleep. He despised everything in the world at the very moment, espeically himself for having extensive thoughts, causing his inability to fall asleep. Why this and why that — they played like a song in his head. All he could think about was her, the girl in the bedroom, just a few steps away. He thought of her long hair, which so often changed color, as he remembered how his fingers ran through them as if they were passing through silk. He thought of her soft, milky skin and how easily she turned a soft shade of pink whenever she felt embarrassed or shy. He also thought of her eyes, nose, and lips and how they formed a delicate and beautiful piece of art — to which he often referred to as a "perfect work of art", in fact. It was hard to not think about her; he was missing her excessively. 

Until now, Jongin had suppressed his desire to see her face and call her name again, but as the clock hit three, he just couldn't anymore. He thought he was going to go crazy if he didn't see her. He needed her. In a state of semi-conciousness, Jongin placed his two feet on the floor and began to let his legs take control of his body. Nevertheless, his legs were taking him to the one place he needed to be — the bedroom. Soon enough, he was face-to-face with the wooden door, so close to it, in fact, that he could smell the paint on the door. Now, his arms did the work. They raised themselves from his sides and gently pushed the door open. The room was dark, as he had expected it to be, but for some reason, he had a hunch that the girl in it was still awake. So, he let his voice take over. Soojung, he called, as the name rolled off his tongue smoothly, just as he had remembered it. 

Her back was facing him, so he couldn't see her expression. Could she possibly be sleeping? Sleeping was normal at this time of day, Jongin reminded himself, A few seconds had passed after he had called her name and she was still unresponsive. Soon enough, the few seconds turned into minutes of waiting for Jongin. He let out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter