Ugly (Suho/Sehun)

EXO Drabbles

Title: Ugly
Pairing: Sehun/Suho
Rating: G
Word Count: 503
Summary: Sehun thinks he is the ugliest member, Joonmyun disagrees.
Author's Note: This is the result of watching EXO's recent visit on Sukira, where Sehun calls himself ugly. Which made me very upset, because Sehun isn't ugly! (edit: I don't actually think Sehun think's he's ugly, but I'm not deleting this either)


Sehun's exhausted, having just returned to the dorms with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo after a late night recording for Sukira. He barely gets a foot through the door before being confronted by EXO's leader, who stares at the maknae with a mixed look of determination and concern.

“Sehun-ah, can we talk for a second?” Joonmyun asks quietly. Sehun guesses that the other members are sleeping by now.

Not sure what his hyung could possibly want to talk about this late, early, Sehun nods his head and follows the shorter into the kitchen. They sit at the table and wait for the noises of Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to die down.

Joonmyun speaks first.

“I was listening to Sukira's broadcast today, you did a good job.”

“Thank you, Hyung,” Sehun says, then he grins. “Are you telling me this because I told listeners you weren't easy. The members have to pick on someone other than you sometimes, Hyung.”

Joonmyun rolls his eyes, but smiles back. “Thank you for that, but no, it's not what I wanted to talk to you about,” he hesitates for a moment. “When asked who you feel most threatened by visually in EXO, you said everyone. Do you really?”

Sehun shifts uncomfortably, face going blank, “So what if I happen to find the other members better looking.”

“You then said that you're ugly. You're not ugly, Sehun.”

Not knowing what to say, Sehun remains silent, feeling an embarrassed flush creep up the back of his neck. His eyes are now glued to the table, so he misses it when Joonmyun suddenly reachs out, grabbing his hands in a firm hold.

“Sehun, you're not ugly,” his leader repeats. “Just because you find the other members more handsome, doesn't mean you aren't. You have plenty of your own charm, and you're still growing. Though hopefully you won't be growing anymore in height, otherwise you'll be taller than even Kris,” Joonmyun jokes.

Sehun chuckles, “I don't think anyone could grow to be taller than Kris-hyung.”

Joonmyun smiles, “Perhaps not, but that's not my point. I'm sure you've upset some of your fans with what you've said. You're handsome in your own way, you know.” The small male reachs forward, rubbing soothing circles in the back of Sehun's neck, letting his hand linger when he's finished.

“Okay, Hyung.”

Joonmyun watchs him silently for a minute, then nods his head. “It's late, and we have a busy schedule tomorrow so we should get to bed. But you have to shower first.”

“But, hyung!” Sehun whines, leaning into Joonmyun's shoulder cutely. “I'm too tired! Can I take a shower in the morning instead?”

“Fine,” the older relents, “but I'm holding you too it. You're not leaving the dorm tomorrow until after you've showered.”

“Yehet!” Sehun drapes his arm around Joonmyun's shoulders, dragging him to where the bedroom they shared with Jongdae is located. Come morning, he would probably forget the conversion they just had. But Joonmyun would be around to remind him. Especially the part about the shower.