Eyes on You (Baekhyun/Sehun)

EXO Drabbles

Title: Eyes on You
Pairing: Baekhyun/Sehun
Rating: PG
Word Count: 496
Summary: Sehun can't stop staring at a girl he sees in the hallway of his school. Then he finds out the girl is upperclassman Byun Baekhyun, who is in fact a boy.
Author's Note: Inspired by pictures of Baekhyun's bum.


Sehun's trying not to stare. Honestly, he is. But his efforts are proving useless when his gaze automatically drifts to a girl a few feet in front of him, casually strolling down the hallway without a clear destination. It doesn't help that it's 7:30 in the morning, and his sleep foggy brain has decided that staring at the poor girl is the best way of waking up.

She's wearing skinny jeans, not that Sehun has ever seen her in anything else, which fits to the curve of her hip beautifully. Her arms are swinging by her side, giving him a good view of her fingers, long and delicate looking. There's not much else to see from the back, other than her short hair, a pixie-cut, he thinks. He hasn't seen her from the front before, that he can recall, but he's sure she's just as cute. His gaze is drawn back to her pants, eying the pockets longingly. He really wants to stick his hand in one of them, and cup her firm looking . Cute, just like the rest of her.

He doesn't realize how long, or hard, he has been staring until the girl suddenly spins around. Sehun's eyes flick up to her face, surprise flitting across his own face before settling back to it's usual indifference.

The cute girl turns out to be upperclassman Byun Baekhyun.

Who also happens to not be a girl, but a boy.

Baekhyun is staring directly at him, eyebrows raised surprisingly high. “You know, if you're going to keep staring at me, you should learn to be discreet about it.”

“Sorry. I didn't realize I was staring so much, I can stop if you want me too,” Sehun says, not bothering to look apologetic.

“Why do you keep staring at me?” the shorter male asks, worrying his bottom lip between his teeth. He's studying Sehun's face, as if he will find the answer there.

“Because you're cute,” Sehun shrugs.

Thin eyebrows shot back up. “You know I'm not a girl, right?”

“I do now,” the taller admits. “I still think you're cute.”

Chuckling, Baekhyun hides his mouth behind the back of his hand. “Blunt. I like that.” He nods his head, signaling to Sehun that he wants him to follow. Or at least, that's what Sehun hopes.

“You're cute yourself, for someone so tall,” Baekhyun shots back, grinning at him.

Sehun smiles widely, trying not to think about how Jongin is always mocking him for how closed his eyes look when smiling. Baekhyun doesn't seem to mind, considering the wide smile he sends back.

Walking side by side down the hallway, Sehun still has to fight the urge to touch the other like he had previously wanted to. As if knowing the internal struggle Sehun was having, Baekhyun steps in.

“Keep your hands to yourself. If you want to touch, you owe me dinner first. Maybe more than one, depending on where you want to put your hands.”