Intimidation Kung Fu Panda Style (Kyungsoo/Tao)

EXO Drabbles

Title: Intimidation – Kung Fu Panda Style
Pairing: D.O./Tao
Rating: G
Word Count: 426
Summary: Zitao knows his boyfriend is irresistibly cute, so he has an idea for scaring off anyone else who might agree.
Author's Note: When I first decided to do the shipping challenge, this was the first idea I thought of.

 

It is the start of a new school year, or in the case of Zitao and Kyungsoo, the beginning of their time at university. The two are currently walking around campus, Zitao's arm draped possessively on Kyungsoo's narrow shoulders, as the older looks through their class schedules. Even if classes don't start for a couple of days, the shorter boy had been adamant that they at least locate where they would be going.

Zitao would be thankful later on, when he didn't get lost on the way to his first class. However, currently, he can't help but bristle with agitation. Everywhere they seem to go, people were openly watching them with curious looks. Now, he knew he was cute (and exotic with the dark circles under his eyes, not that he would voice this out loud, lest Kyungsoo call him a narcissist again), but he has no problems crushing other people's confessions of love.

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, is too nice. And also too cute. Which means that he will probably garner his own group of admirers and have no way of dealing with them. But this is okay, because he has Zitao, who is more than happy to deal with the problem himself.

“Soo-ah,” he calls out to his boyfriend, louder than necessary considering the shorter boy is still under his arm. It has the desired effect of gather the surrounding people's attention.

“Not so loud, Zitao, I'm right here,” Kyungsoo looks at him with amusement.

“You know I love you right,” the taller starts.

Instead of verbally responding, Kyungsoo gives him a pointed look complete with a raised brow.

“If anyone tries to give you trouble, just let me know and I'll take care of them. As you know I'm quite skilled in wushu.”

Kyungsoo's brows draw together, his eyes glancing around him and seeing all the other people starting. Sometimes Zitao doesn't give him enough credit for being observant.

Much quieter than Zitao was speaking, he responds, “You may be talented in wushu, but you could never use it to actually hurt someone. I'm pretty sure you'd cry if you accidentally hurt a fly. Now come on, we already found your classrooms, and I only have one left.”

“Soo-ah!” Zitao pouts. That didn't go as planned.

“We can watch Kung Fu Panda if you want, wushu master.”

Zitao perks up, even if his intimidation tactic fell through, it was okay. Kyungsoo always knew what to do to brighten his mood, which is just one more reason why Zitao loves him so much.