VI (pt.2)

Posted Love
 

POSTED LOVE

VI (pt.2)

 

♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦

 

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol arrived at the front door of Jongin’s apartment, escorted by Sehun, Minseok and Junmyeon.

Aside from being paid for his tutoring job, Kyungsoo was paid double to stay an extra hour to just “rub off” some good influence on Jongin; try to befriend him and hopefully, convince him to live the proper lifestyle again. Kyungsoo had no idea how he was going to do that, but he’ll give it a go. On the way, Sehun mentioned how he and Jongin were the best of friends, and how they both liked dancing. Minseok and Junmyeon too had mentioned a few memories of their own; how Jongin was never like this before, until it just happened one day. They felt that Jongin’s previous relationship with Soojung had something to do with it, but in the end, it was Jongin’s choice.

 

“If you ever need any help, just let us know,” Junmyeon said as he and the others exchanged numbers with Kyungsoo. “We’ll lend a hand in any way possible.”

“We’re also very grateful to you,” Minseok spoke up. “We couldn’t find anybody who was willing, and so we’re thankful that you’re going through with this. Thank you so much, Kyungsoo-ssi.”

“It’s alright. I’ll do my best,” Kyungsoo sincerely replied.

“Well… he’s in your hands now,” Sehun said in a firm but genuine tone. “Please take care of Jongin for us. Let us know if you need anything.”

“Yeah, I will,” Kyungsoo nodded in determination.

 

Soon Chanyeol was the last to leave, a “See you at home, soldier!” and a salute being the final good bye.

And at long last, Kyungsoo was left alone.

 

He slapped his cheeks, and growled to himself, chanting “You can do this, Soo. You got the eye of the tiger, and that boy is going to hear you roar!” He wiggled a bit, shaking off some nerves, and his dry lips. It was show time.

He extended his hand to turn the door knob, but found it was locked. He was actually warned about this; that Jongin did not want a tutor and would probably resist. So Kyungsoo looked around the place and found a window in the kitchen. Bingo. It wasn’t locked, so he pushed it open. Then he walked a little far off, before sprinting as fast as he could and jumping in through the open windows. Kyungsoo admitted he was being pretty cool. Landing on the floor unharmed, he punched the air in glee, muttering a “Yes!”as he successfully entered the danger zone like some kind of accomplice to Jackie Chan’s spy missions.

Looking around, the darn place was dirty: ramyeon cups littered everywhere, soda cans and beer bottles undisposed of, and cigarette ashes over table tops. Geez, did an animal live here?

Kyungsoo took his trusty frying pan out of his backpack, holding it up cautiously as he made his way. He was definitely prepared today, he even put a sticker on the frying pan, stating “Get ready to have your eggs cracked and fried by my well-oiled skillz”. He put on a pair of shades, as the final touch. The battle was so on.

Kyungsoo exited the kitchen and passed by the living room, with still no sight of Jongin. He was supposed to be looking for some tanned guy, taller than him, who looked a little of both Mr. and Mrs. Kim. According to Sehun, Jongin had been on the thin side lately, and his mocha-colored hair had grown quite a bit as well. Minseok and Junmyeon mentioned that Jongin was fond of ripped jeans and hoodies, based on their last interactions with him.

 

So basically, Kyungsoo was looking for some unhygienic gingerbread man dressed up like a hoodlum. Seemed legit.

 

Suddenly, the small male heard footsteps as he neared a staircase. This is it, he thought. Kyungsoo trudged his way up, preparing for the moment.

Arriving in front of the door, he kicked it open with full force, shrieking up a battle cry so loud it shocked Jongin, making him fall off the bed.

 

“PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM, PUNK!

I WAS CALLED IN HERE UNDER THE REPORT THAT YOU DRINK, SMOKE, DO DRUGS, AND HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH A LADY NAMED SOOJUNG!”

 

 

“What the flying f***!?” Jongin hissed as he soothed his aching bum. “Who in the world are you!?”

“I AM YOUR SAVIOUR,” Kyungsoo confidently stepped forward, frying pan still in hand and shades shining in the light.

Now, Jongin knew he was into drugs, but he was pretty sure people would believe he was the sane one compared to this intruder.

“Are you some kind of crack head? Get out of my house!” Jongin stood up, approaching Kyungsoo with a menacing glare, cracking his knuckles.

By this point, the height difference between the two should have intimidated Kyungsoo, but he was more excited than anything else. He just felt like a cool guy going into battle, okay? He had never really thought he was going to enjoy this so much. For a moment he felt stupid, but if he was going to be babysitting this kid, he might as well enjoy it. Kyungsoo completely ignored Jongin, and started inspecting the guy’s room.

“HEY! STOP TOUCHING MY STUFF, F***ER!”

Kyungsoo opened Jongin’s closet to see, indeed, a lot of hoodies and ripped jeans. Then there were cigarettes and lighters here and there, a game console on the bedside table, text books collecting dust, and a phone being charged. Rummaging without permission, Kyungsoo opened a cabinet he wasn’t supposed to.

“Oh my goodness…”

“DON’T TOUCH IT, YOU B****!”

 

Jongin chased Kyungsoo but the small male was faster, dodging him. It seemed the drug stash had been found; filled with , Heroin and , still yet to be opened. These were all new drugs that Jongin bought from Jonghyun just this morning. The tanned male had never tried these and was supposed to give it a shot later today, after beating the sh*t out of Jin Kazama in Tekken.

Much to his horror, Kyungsoo threw the whole plastic bag out the window when a garbage truck passed by. Then the guy started hopping around in joy, yelling something like “mission one, accomplished!

Jongin had never been in so much shock his entire life, that his jaw dropped straight to the Earth’s core. Not only that, but he was also never so pissed off his entire life (Soojung aside), that he interrupted Kyungsoo’s moment of bliss with a punch to the face; sending the guy's shades flying, and knocking him to the ground. Because seriously man, that was a whole week’s allowance thrown right out the window. Literally.

But of course, he didn’t expect the small one to retaliate so quickly (or to have such huge eyes), as Kyungsoo hit him with the frying pan right in the private area.

 

Jongin has known heartbreak before, and he’s already tried a variety of alcoholic drinks and drugs, but he’s never been hit in the balls before. And it hurt pretty darn well.

 

“J-just who in the world… are you, you crazy wipe!?”Jongin managed to wheeze out, from the undying pain of his junior. He didn’t even know this sun-glassed weirdo, and suddenly the guy came barging into his house (which he was sure he locked) and throwing away his drug stash, while successfully cracking his balls open with a frying pan. Was this real, or did Jongin’s drug intake finally mess up his cognition?

 

“I’m your tutor, Kim Jongin!” Kyungsoo answered, ignoring the bruise on his cheek where Jongin punched.

“And you won’t have to worry anymore! I’ve definitely come to turn your life around!”

 

 

“… F*** YOU, B****! KISS MY !” 

 

 

♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦

 

 

 

Author's note:

Finally. it took me so long to update this one :p

I split it into two parts because I thought it was kind of lengthty; I hope you guys didn't get bored.

Yey for Kaisoo's first bonding moment~ (throws confetti) Many more to come~

 

I spy, with my little eye, new upvoters! :D  terminatexoKimKaerol

Thank you so much! (If you upvoted and I haven't thanked you yet, let me know ^_^)

Until the next update~ Comment and let me know how this chapter went :D