CNSD

Our story

Chapter 37 cnsd

 
SNSD's van pulled over in front off Lee family's mansion. The driver, SNSD's manager press the buzzer next to the huge gate
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, im here to drop off yoona and her friends,.. I believ.." He said over the intercom when suddenly there is buzzing sound of the gate opening...
 
"Yes off course.. Please come in..." The sound over the intercom said..
 
The van drove in a few hundred metres more, across a huge garden.... 
"Omo!! Yoona-yah... You really strike gold this time.... I didnt know jongie is this rich...." Sooyoung said
Yoona is surprised too... She was here before.. But under a very different circumstances and she didnt have time to admire the scenery... But now it just hit her.... "Jonghyun is really filthy rich" yoona think to herself...
 
The van finally arrived at the front door... Or more like a front entrance with gazillion parking on the side..
 
Yoona could see that the butler and two of the maids are standing outside
As soon as the van stops, the door was open by the butler
 
"Ahjussi!!! Annyeonghaseyo!!" Yoona cheerily said
 
The butler and the two maids replied in unison "welcome back young mistress"
 
"Welcome back?? Unnie! Do you live here now??!!" Seohyun asked in reply
Almost at the same time, sooyoung also asked "young mistress??? Did you marry jonghyun already or something??"
 
"Its... Its...." Yoona stutters in confusion
The butler and maids giggled at her reaction.. Yoona's face immediately turned red
"I'll explain later... Ahjussi.. Have the boys arrived?" Yoona said trying to shift the attention from her
"Daee... They are in the main living room.. Watching tv... They arrived bout half hour ago..." The butler replied
Yoona nodded and said "is omeonim home?" 
"No... She has been gone for a couple week now to visit her relative in cheoju" the man replied
"Ok, thanks ahjussi... We're gonna go to the living room to now" yoona said while signing her sisters to come in
 
The girls followed yoona in, as she was bout to leave, one of the maid asked yoona "Excuse miss... Sorry.. Do you want us to serve some snack and refreshments for the guests?"
Yoona turned back and replied with a smile, bowed to her and said "yes please ahjumma... Thank you"
 
The girls then made their way to the main living room, which located on another wing of the house.. 
On the way there sica commented "yahhh... Yoona-yah... They already sees you as one of the masters... You dont even count as a guest anymore... I guess you must have come here alot huh??"
"Aniya.. Unnie... This is cos....." And so yoona explained exactly what happened last time they were here...
 
Before they realised it.. They arrived in the main living room
"Wooahhhh!!! Is this a living room or a hall???" Sooyoung shriek im disbelief..
 
The living room has got a L shaped row of sofa, large enough for ten people to sit. Right in front of it, there are two large 70 inch screen tv paralel to each other, creating one huge tv..
 
Next to it, near the window is a pool table and against the wall is a bar, filled with bottles of vintage wines and other alcohols.
 
"Oh!!! You guys are here!! Annyeonghaseyo!!" Yonghwa said, coming in from the balcony with jungshin and minhyuk.
 
"Annyeong!!!! The girls cheerfully replied back"
 
The boys and girls has known each other quite well... From variety shows to music shows... They all have talk to each other before... Save for minhyuk and sica that is....
Off course they have seen each other plenty of time... But they never actually spoken to each other... So naturally when yonghwa came in and greeted the girls.. They all smile and talk with each comfortably... Except those two who looking around everywhere in the room but to each other...
 
But do you know the feeling when you try so hard not to look at something... And how you always ended up looking at it... Thats how it was with minhyuk and sica... 
Both of them are sitting on the opposite side of the sofa
As hard as they tried not to look each other... Somehow they just couldnt help themselves... they just had to steal glances at each other... 
And every now and then, their eyes would meet and they would immediately look away with a blush on their faces
 
Sooyoun sees this scene.. She got that evil smile on her face...She quickly grabbed yonghwa from seohyun's side and pointed to the scene secretly..
 
She then whispered something to yonghwa... Yonghwa nodded and starting to show the same evil grin that sooyoung got on her face...
 
"Hyun-ahh... Lets go walk around the garden... I heard its really beautiful..." Yonghwa said and without waiting for seohyun's reply,  he grabbed her arm and walked out
 
"Hey!! You guys are all here" 
 
Everyone turned to see who's voice it was except yoona who immediately turned and ran towards the voice with a big grin on her face..
 
"JOONNNGGGIIIEEE!!!!!!" She screamed as she lept to jonghyun..
 
"Uggh... " thats the sound jonghyun made upon impact...
 
Jonghyun hold yoona with one arm while the other pets yoona's head softly as he said "miss me much?...."
 
Yoona nodded furiously like a little kid while putting out her cutest expressions ...
 
"Yah yah yah!!! We are all still here incase you dont notice!!" Sooyoung said as she broke up the couple's hug
 
"Unnie!! What are you doing??!!!" Yoona protest as sooyoung grabs her to the side...
And just like with yonghwa.. She whispered something to yoona.... 
Yoona nodded few times.. And again... The evil smile shown up...
 
This time though, being the sharp sica that she is.. Sica notices something is up.. 
Sica is still sitting on the sofa at the time, while jonghyun is also near her, talking to minhyuk and jungshin.. Suddenly, sica sees yoona walking back after her little chat with sooyoung
 
"This is my chance... I better ask her whats going on..." Sica thinks in her head
 
"Yoona-yah... What did yo....." Sica said when yoona suddenly says "jongie!! You didnt even get chance or shower after you get back!!! Eewwww.... Come come"!! Lets get you sorted!" 
 
With that..... yoona grabbed the confused jonghyun out..
 
Sica frowned and sighed as she folded her arms together... Her lips are pointed a little forward as she pout "hmmmm... What are they playing at...."
Minhyuk sees this.. Unknowingly he smiles and say inside his head... "Noona.... Seriously... How much cuter can you get....." 
 
"Aaahhhhh!!!!.... Im hungry!!!! Jungshin-ah! Do you know where the kitchen is??" Sooyoung suddenly screamed
"Huh?! Yeah.. Its just there... Across the corridor, turn left, and the at the stairway you tur....." Jungshin was explaining when again.... Just like with yonghwa and seohyuun, and also jonghyun and yoona. This time also, sooyoung grabs jungshin and said "come!!show me!!!" 
 
The pair left before sica or minhyuk manages to say anything...
 
* PART 1 * (MinSica :3)
 
As soon as everyone left minhyuk and sica left in the room 
 
it came..... The awkward silence.... 
 
If awkwardness could kill... They would both be dead in mere seconds...
 
"Im older than him... I suppose i should strike up the conversation first.... But... He is a guy... And.... Gosh... Why wont my heart stop beating funnily...." Sica thinks in her head
 
"Ok... This is awkward.... I should talk to her first cos im the guy.... What should i say.... Ottoke ottoke ottoke!!! Yahh!!! Minhyuk-ahhh get a grip!!!" Minhyuk said to himself in her head
 
After a few more minutes of awkward silence...
 
"How is...." Sica said
"Did you...." Minhyuk said
 
Both at the same time...
 
"Go on, what were you gonna say..." Sica said awkwardly
"Ani.. Ani... Noona.. You can talk first..." Minhyuk also said with the same awkward expression on his face
 
The pair is having the lovely awkward conversation together... You know that moment when you talk with someone you like for the first time, and its all nerve and full of awkwardness...
This is exactly that moment....
 
"I was just gonna ask you... How is life these days now that your tour is over?.... " sica said
"Ahhh.. Its good... We have more time to do things.. But we already started recording for the new album so... Yeah... It never stops.. Im sure noona would understand it more than anyone..." Minhyuk replied
Sica nodded "hmm... He's much more matured than he looks... " she thinks in her head
 
"How bout you, noona? How is life these days?.. You guys also just finished your tour right?" Minhyuk asked back
"Ahh.... You know how it is... Its never really off with us too... I still got lots to do... Variety shows and stuff...." Sica said as she sighed...
"What would noona rather do?.." Minhyuk then asked again
 
"Huh?.." Sica asked loking confused
 
"I mean... What do you normally do on your free times" minhyuk explains
"Ohhh... Well... Sleep..... Sleepp.... And sleep.... Kekeke..." Sica giggled while talking
"So the rumours are true... What they say about you... On the net.... "
"What do they say???" Sica asked.. "Ohh goshh.... He researched me..... Sica... Calm down... No need to get all excited... " sica thought to herself
 
"Oh they just said that you can sleep very long" minhyuk replied
"Its truuuueeeeeeee.... You know that soft feeling of bedsheet fabric... The fluffy cushion of my pillow..... Just imagining it, brings me to heaven...." Sica explains with eyes half closed, a cute smile plastered on her face...
 
"Noona.. You look so cute.." Minhyuk said naturally with a smile..
 
Sica was caught off guard by the sudden compliment... She can feel her cheek burning up.... 
"Is she blushing?... Awwww... So cute..." Minhyuk think in her mind
"Gosh!!!... He is so straight forward.... So manly...... Totally didnt expect this" Sica thinks in her head
 
"Noona, i....." Minhyuk said when sica interuppted him and said
"Uhm.... What else do they say about me on the net" sica asked... She actually knows exactly whats on the net... Being a girl.. She checks stuff bout her almost daily.. She just thought in this case... Its a good distraction from the whole 'im cute' topic...
 
"Lets see....." Minhyuk thinks.... 
"Hehehehe it worked... Guys are soooo simple minded" sica grinned in her mind looking at minhyuk who already busy thinking bout something else
 
"Well... Mostly they say that you are cold... Hence your code name, ice princess, im sure you know all that already" minhyuk said..
Sica sighed... She nodded and said "i dont really mean to be cold... Its just i have a bit harder time to be close to people i dont know...."
 
"I know... "
 
"Noona....."
 
"You dont have to explain...."
 
" I love that part of you...  " minhyuk said, giving her an eyes smile..
 
Again.. Sica is stunned.. His answers just kept getting her off guard... 
"How can he be so sweet... " sica thinks in her head...
 
Without her realising.. Sica starting to smile as her thoughts took her further and further away...
 
After a few minutes of day dreaming... Sica slowly comes back to reality... 
To see minhyuk gazing at her....
 
"Wae?? Wae?? Wae?? Have i got something on my face??" Sica panickly said while wiping her face
"Aniyo...." He replied politely
"So.....??" Sica looked at mihyuk with confusion
"You look pretty when daydreaming....." Minhyuk replied
 
Instantly sica blushed... 
"Minhyuk-ahhhh!!! Stop teasing me!!!" Sica said.. Suddenly dropping formal talk..
"Sorry noona... I was just being honest... I Didnt mean to be rude..." Minhyuk said looking sincere... Just for information... Its not hard for minhyuk to look sincere and innocent.. ( LOL)
"Aniya.. Its ok...." Sica said in reply...
 
.......
.......
 
Again... The awkward silence returns.....
 
"So.... What were you gonna say earlier?..." Sica asks trying to break the ice
 
"Oh! That! Yeah... I been dying to ask you....." Minhyuk said
 
Minhyuk suddenly stood up and crouched right in front sica who is still siting comfortable on the sofa with her two legs up and crossed with each other
Sica is surprised by the sudden closeness but she isnt called ice princess for nothing, she managed to act as if it was nothing from the outside at least...
 
"Noona, did you happen to watch WGM last night??" Minhyuk asked
"Omg omg omg!! He's asking bout the show last night..... Isnt he embarassed...." She thinks in her mind
Sica couldnt bring herself to speak.. So she just nodded 
"Did you watch the part where i was talking...." Minhyuk said softly looking a little shy....
"Yeah......" Sica said starting to blushed profusely....
 
"Tell me noona....."
 
"Did i do well?...." Minhyuk asked with face and eyes full of hope like a puppy waiting for its master to pet him and tell him, he did well...
 
"Yess.. Minhyukie.... You did very well...." Sica replied as she pets minhyuk's head softly... 
No words are needed anymore... They both knows what those words meant...
 
Minhyuk's words on the show was a confession
 
Sica's reply was.... Well.... You all know what.....
 
After that... The pair... Or couple.... Became more comfortable to each other... They decided to pick a movie and watch it....
 
They sat closely next to each other, with barely any space between them...
The movie is playing and both are watching it silently...
 
Suddenly, minhyuk turned to sica and said... "Noona... Do you mind if stop calling you noona?...." 
Sica surprised a little by minhyuk's boldness to even asks such a thing on the first day..." 
"Yeah.. sure... Just speak comfortably...." Sica said
 
"Thanks sica...." Minhyuk said as he closed the gaps between them and putting his arm around her shoulder...
Sica blushed hard.. 
She tries to hide this so she snuggled deeper into minhyuk's chest...
 
Sica suddenly said...
 
"You're warm..., just like my pillow..."
 
*PART 2* (YongSeo ^_^)
 
Yonghwa and seohyun is walking leisurely along the path way of the garden... It was a cool summer day... 
 
"Cheongmal.... This is not a garden... Its more like a national park!" Seohyun said in disbelief
"Woahhhh jonghyun-oppa is really really rich" she then continued to say
 
"My house back in Busan is bigger than this!" Yonghwa argued.. Clearly looking a little annoying that seohyun keeps praising jonghyun
 
Seohyun looks at him sulking and smile... "Eeeyyy... Are you jealous oppa?" She said teasingly
 
"Ani.... Look! Its an open field lets sit there!" Yonghwa said, trying to hide his embarassment of getting caught being jealous
""Oppa!! There's no pathway there!! What if we ruin the grass" seohyun said, looking seemingly reluctant to stray from the stone path
"Aniya... Kwenchana.... Kaja!" Yonghwa said, linking his hand with hers
 
The pair walk to the middle of the green field and sat on the grass
The wind blows lightly creating a cool breeze...
Suddenly yonghwa lay down on seohyun's lap
"Oppa!!! What are you doing!!" Seohyun said looking surprised and worried
She looks left and right, making sure no one is looking
 
"Dont worry... There is no one around... The front gate is almost 500 meter from here so no one will see" yonghwa reassured seohyun as he turned his head up facing seohyun..
Seohyun immediately looked away the moment their eyes met, she said "but... But... This is so... Embarassing...."
 
"Waaaaeeeeee.... Are you embarassed of me???"  Yonghwa childishly said as he sat up and turned his back seohyun, sulking again...
Seohyun shakes her head and smiles.. "Cheongmal... He is soo childish..." She thinks in her head
 
Seohyun slowly moves behind yonghwa and giving him a back hug... She rests her chin or yonghwa's shoulder and said... "Oppa.... " 
 
Yonghwa smiles the moment he felt seohyun is hugging him from the back.., slowly, he turned around and put his arm around seohyun and said...
"Hyun-ah... You know how jongie and yoona finally went public.... "
"Are you ok with us staying like this..."
" i mean we arent even going out.... " yonghwa said, looking at seohyun rather worried
 
"Oppa... Do you remember what wwe promised each other two years ago?...." Seohyun asked
Yonghwa nodded... He said....
 
"To stay as friends...."
"To stay true to each other......" 
"And when the time comes and both of us ready... No matter how long it takes... We will be together..." Yonghwa said....
 
"Did you regret making that promise?.... Are you tired of waiting?...." Seohyun asked
"Aniya!! I will never!! Even if i have to wait for you for another 5 years or even 50 yearss... I will be here waiting for you..." Yonghwa said
 
Seohyun making a fake puking act and then giggle.."eeeeyyy... Oppa, lucky i havent eaten anything... Otherwise your cheesiness will cause me to throw it all up"
 
Yonghwa lets go his hug and stood up... he got a serious look on his face.. He said "Aniya... Im serious... Im really ok with the way we are now.... But i just wanna be sure that after seeing how jonghyun and yoona doing... You dont feel that their love is stronger or something... I will do whatever necessary to keep you..... You know that, right??"
 
Seohyun also stood up...
Seohyun nodded, she holds yonghwa's hands and said... "Oppa... Love is not something you can compare and measure.... "
"I believe every couple experiences different kind of love... Thats what makes it so beautiful... None is the same... And thus... There is no comparison..." 
"We chose this path because both of us are passionate to our music...lets live to the fullest without any regrets...."
"Ok?...." Seohyun said finally.... Giving yonghwa the warmest smile...
Yonghwa pulled seohyun into a tight hug.. He then whispered to her...
 
"Im so lucky to have you...." 
 
Suddenly out of the blue... The rain starts to fall....
 
The couple drowned in their hugged seemingly not to notice the rain...
Yonghwa broke the hug the little...
 
He cupped seohyun face with his hand....
 
And slowly.... By the falling rain....
 
They kissed.....
 
PART 3 (Jungsoo :D)
 
"Ahjuma!!! Do you have any snacks!! " sooyoung asked one of the maid in the kitchen
"We just sent the snack to the livingroom miss... Would you like me to bring it back here?" The maid asked in reply
"Aniya... Aniya.. Its ok...." Sooyoung said, didnt want to interuptted sica and minhyuk
 
"Its ok ahjuma.. Me and jungshin just gonna cook some ramyun by ourselves" you can leave sooyoung said
"Bwo! Noona!! I dont..." Jungshin was about to say when he sees sooyung's deadly stare.. He quickly shuts up and cowers...
 
After the maid left sooyoung starts to get ready to making the ramyun.. Off course with jungshin's help
 
"Noona... Why do you love to eat so much?...." 
Sooyoung looks a little down after hearing the question...
Jungshin sees this.. He quickly said... "Noona, you dont have to answer it if you dont want i was just asking casuall..."
 
"Its cos of a boy....." Sooyoung suddenly said
"Well.... In the beginning it was anyways....." 
 
"You see... I use to have a friend... A best friend actually... A boy next door i used to grow up with... "
"We were super close..."
"Naturally.... As we grown older... We starting to feel something for each other..."
"We started to date in middle school.... "
"Everything was perfect.... But then it came...."
Sooyoung stopped at this and sighed....
 
"What did??" Jungshin asked in curiousity..
 
"Puberty..... Im starting to grow taller and him......"
"Well,... Lets just say.. He isnt so much......" 
 
"It wasnt so bad at first... But then it got worse..." 
"And by the time we reached high school.. It was quite obvious..."
 
"I personally dont mind... I mean, i knew him my whole life... He could be a troll for all i care, and i would still love him... But it was different with him..."
 
"He got it pretty hard... People are starting to making fun of him... Bullying him.... Calling us names.." 
"I tried to tell him its ok.. And we will go through this together... But with each day... He grew gloomier..."
"And with each day.. We grew more and more distant... I thought things will be ok... Once highschool is over... Things will be just fine..."
 
"Until one night on my 17 bday party... I found him making out with a another girl"
Sooyoung stopped at this...
"Noona......" Jungshin said... He really wanna comfort her but really not sure of what to say..
Two drops of tears fell of sooyoung's face... But she quickly wiped it off her face...
"Funny thing is... Im not even angry at him... Somehow... I sorta understand how he must have felt...." Sooyoung said
 
"But noona.... What about how your feelings..." Jungshin said as he moves closer and pet her on the back
 
Sooyoung smiles and said "arent you a sweet thing..."
"So, anyways.. After that.. I turned to food to fill my broken heart..."
"And after a while it became a habit... "
"Now even after the bad feeling are all gone... The eating habit still stays" sooyoung said
 
Jungshin frowned one eye brow and smile while looking at sooyoung
 
Sooyoung noticed.. She said "wae? Wae? Wae?... Do you think girls who eat alot arent y??"
"Yeah...." He replied
"YAHHH!!! You supposed to say no!!!! Dont you have any manners!!!" Sooyoung replied as she smacks jungshin squarely on thr head..
 
"I don think you have the iest body on SNSD though..." He said.
 
"Oh... Oh.... You do?.... Well.. Well done...." Sooyoung said.. Seemingly unsure of what else to say...
 
"Oh damn it! Forgot the kimchi!! " sooyoung said as she ran to the fridge..
"Noona.. I dont think you should run in the kitchen... The tile here is ver slippery.." Jungshin
"Pfffttt... Stop lecturing me grandpa!!" Sooyoung teasingly said
And the second she said that, sooyoung slipped and looses her balance
 
Out of pure reflex, jungshin quickly moves towards sooyoung to cushion the fall... As a result... Both ended up on the floor with sooyoung on top of jungshin...
They both looked at each other in the eyes... Feeling each other heartbeat... 
Hearing each other breathing....
 
When suddenly they both snapped back to earth by the maid coming in..
The pair quickly got up and looked away from each other....
 
They didnt say each other for a while... Both were unsure and felt too awkward to speak...
 
After a good while.. And after the maid left the room.. And the pair starting to feast on the ramyun..
 
Jungshin finally speaks
 
"Noona... You remembered a long time a go, you asked me who is my favourite SNSD member?" 
"Yeah off course... It was broadcasted... You said it was yoona" sooyoung replied..
 
"Well....."
"My fav member now is you...." Jungshin said 
 
Both jungshin and sooyoung gave each other a meaningful smile...
 
suddenly jungshin slurped another large portion of the noodle
 
"YAHH!!!  Leave some for me!!!!!" Sooyoung screamed...
 
LAST PART (Jongyoon v(^.^)v )
 
 "Jonggiiiee-yyaaahhhhh" yoona screamed cutely while sitting on jonghyun's bed..
"Hmm?" Jonghyun said while shaving..
"How was your trip???" Yoona asked
"It was good..." He replied...
"Here we go again..... Him and his short answers...." Yoona thinks in her head...
 
This time though.... She was gonna let it go.. She was going to wait till jonghyun's done and then confrontingmhim about it...
 
Jonghyun came out with just a towel covering his bottom part of his body...
Yoona's face turned hot instantly 
 
She covers her face With her hands but her fingers had gaps in between and her eyes are wide open to see jonghyun's body in all its glory....
 
"Jongie-ahh.., what are you doing to mee......" She think in her head, trying to fight this flustered sensation with all her might...
"What was i thinking before .... Oh yeah!! " yoona continued to think in her head
 
"Jongie!! Come sit down here for a second.." Yoona signed jonghyun to sit next to her on the bed...
He did exactly just that...
 
"Jongie-yah..... Why have you been so cold to me lately...." Yoona said, starting to pout while hugging a pillow..
Jonghyun frowned a little after hearing what yoona said "huh?" He said.. Sounding completely clueless of everything
 
Seeing jonghyun, yoona rolled her eyes and said out of annoyance "you dont even know what im talking about??? Nevermind then!! Hmppffhh" she pouted even harder, now with her hand folded across her chest and looking away..
 
Jonghyun scratched his head out of confusion and said "did i do something wrong? Or was it something i said??" 
 
"Nuuuuuu!!!! Its what you dont say, you pabo!!!!!" She said
 
"Hmm??" Jonghyun now has got an even more confused look
 
"Aahhhhh!! Nevermind!!!!" Yoona stood up and was about to walk out when jonghyun suddenly grabs her and sat her on his lap..
Yoona turned away from jonghyun but she didnt struggle.. Actually she was really happy that jonghyun grabs her.. But there was no way she was gonna let him off that easily..
 
"Now... Be a good girl and tell me what is wrong..." Jonghyun said like a dad asking his little girl what is wrong
 
"Its nothing..." Yoona whined slowly, with a slightly pouting lips
"Its just.. Its just... You know... You dont talk as sweet as you used too.... Are you starting to get bored of me...." Yoona said with a really childish voice....
 
"Yoongie-ah.... I might get bored playing music.."
"I might get bored of living...."
"But i will never ever... Get bored of you..."jonghyun ended the word with cupping yoona's face and kissing her forehead...
 
Yoona hugged jonghyun so tight.. "Its amazing... Everytime he says something so sweet... I always feel over the moon...."
"Im convinced that even if im dead.... Hearing his word would wake me up and brings me back to life" yoona thinks in her mind with a big smile on her face
 
"Seeeeee!!! Cant you speak to me like this all the time!!!!" 
"It makes me feels all giddy and special inside.." Yoona said
 
"Arasso... Arasso... I will try to always talk this way...." Jonghyun said
 
"Nooo!!!!!!" Suddenly yoona screamed as she stood up
"Wae???" Jonghyun asked 
 
"Not to everyone!!!! Just me!!!! I dont want you to talk like this to other girls!!!" Yoona screamed in panic
 
"Arraso arraso. I will only talk like this to you, my girlfriend..." Jonghyun said...
 
"Girlfriend.... Gosh... Even after all this time... Hearing the word girlfriend... Still got me all flustered" yoona thinks in her mind
 
"Why are you giggling?... " jonghyun asked yoona...
"Ani.... Im just happy hearing you said girlfriend...."  Yoona replied honestly...
 
Jonghyun still sitting on the bed, signalled yoona to come closer... Yoona stood close enough for him to hug her tiny waist..
 
"I call you my girlfriend now..."
 
"I will call you yeobo in the future.."
 
"And after that... Maybe .... Umma?" Jonghyun said while tapping yoona's tummy...
 
Yoona smiles hearing it... It so reassuring to hear that jonghyun is really here to stay... But then yoona suddenly sigh... And a little sadness shown om her face
 
"Whats wrong?" Jonghyun asked
"Ani..... Its just that... The way we are going... With our carrer and all... We wont have family for a long time still...." Yoona said...
Jonghyun replied " isnt this what we both want?"
"It is.... Its just that... Having kids would be nice too, dont you think so?" Yoona asked
"It is.... But a few years wait is not too late... We both are young" jonghyun reassured again...
 
"But then again....." Jonghyun suddenly pulled yoona closer to him and said softly with a teasing sound
 
"We can always work on the baby now if you like?...." 
 
Yoona's face turned in an instant....
 
"KYYAAA!!! Jongie byuntaee!!!!!"