Little by little

Our story

Chapter 11 Little by Little

 
One week after idol star championship
 
*early morning in front of SNSD dorm*
 
It was a cold february morning. Outside SNSD dorm stood Jonghyun and VJ Kwon Ryeol. They've been standing there for sometime now. Waiting for yoona to come down.
 
"Aisshh how much longer is she going to take" jonghyun grumbled
"Be patient, jonghyun-ahhh dont you know that man is supposed to wait fr a lady" kwon ryeol told jonghyun
"Yes, that is if they're going out on a date. But this is work.... And its been 45 min hyung! 45 min in this freezing morning!!. These idols, they think they're all that and all of us are just there as a doormat for them to step on"  Jonghyun said half yelled
"Yah, arent you an idol too" kwon ryeol asked him while smiling, earning him a death stare
 
"Well to be honest... This is kind of a date... You married couple are going to your house for the first time..." Kwon ryeol teased jonghyun
"Ahh hyung!! I was being serious here!!" Jonghyun protested
"Arasso arraso. Look, she's here." The VJ said as he pointed at yoona.
 
"Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry! I was... " yoona was still talking when he realised jonghyun gave a deadly glare and walked into the car..
 
"Omo! Oppa!! He's upset isnt he? " yoona asked the VJ looking worried
"He's a very punctual person.. He really hates it when people are late.. Waiting in this weather doesnt help too" kwon ryeol explained
"Ottoke.... we havent seen or talk for a week and first thing i do is piss him off T.T" yoona told the VJ while looking dejected
"Kwenchana.... He'll get over it soon enough, plus filming will start when you get in the car so he'll have to act nice even if he doesnt want to" kwon ryeol chuckles at the thought of jonghyun forced to play nice
 
"Yah!! You're coming or no!" Jonghyun yelled after opening the window.
Yoona quickly got into the car. As soon as she sat down, she turned to jonghyun and said "jongie-ahh im sooooooory " 
"Aniya.. Kwenchana" he said, still sounding cold.. Yoona can tell that he is still pissed off..."ottoke!!!!  T.T" yoona was thinking
"Im going to start the camera now" he said as he press the start button.
 
As soon as the car camera was both became quite... Yoona really wanted to apologise and explain to him more but with camera on, its practically impossible. 
 
Jonghyun on the other hand keeps looking outside. He try to avoid talking or looking at yoona so he acts as if he was daydreaming.
 "What a spoilt girl.. I bet she's used to having people waiting for her all the time" jonghyun thinking,still upset.
 
Yoona saw this. She thought to herself " aishh..i knew i shouldnt have take so much time to get ready... Now i've done it :( "
 
Jonghyun keeps giving yoona the silent treatment and a cold shoulder. And after some time, she couldnt take it no more. She reached for the camera and turned it off.
 
"Yah! What are you doing! Dont you know we're supposed to continously filmed!" Jonghyun yelled at yoona. He's got so much pent up anger from freezing himself off earlier.
 
"Why are you screaming!! I said i was sorry ok?!!  Gezz!!! Whats the big deal!!" Yoona snapped back at him. Being the princess that she is, yoona is not used to having people yell or ignoring her.
 
"Bwoh!!! Whats the big deal?!!!! You know what your problem is?!! You're so used to having people around you telliing you're the best, the preetiest. "
 
Jonghyun was on a roll, he was releasing all the pent up anger he's got.. Truth be told, he did not actually meant those word he said just towards yoona, he was venting all his angers towards idols in general.
 
"You're so used to having them bending over backward for you, did you ever stop for a sec and think that maybe their life purpose is not just to serve you!! Well, news flash princess!! The world dont revolved around you!!"
 
He was about continue when he turned and saw yoona looking at him with tears running on both her cheeks.
 
Yoona was in a state of shock. No one has ever told her off like that, not since.... 
 
She was frozen... Too stunned to think...
 
Jonghyun was also surprised. He did not expect yoona will cry, he fully expected yoona will argue back amd screamed at him. Or at least that was what he had in mind of the kind of girl yoona is. 
 
Jonghyun quickly parked his car.. He then just sat there not knowing what to do..
 
Slowly yoona starting to come back from her shock.
 
She's starting to sob and said  "I.. *sob* i... *sob*.. Im sorry... *sob* i prom.. *sob* i promise i wont.. *sob*.. I wont do it again.. *sob*... Please... *sob*... Please.. Dont be mad.. "
 
Her mind was back to that night when his dad screamed at her. She just wanted his dad to stop being mad.. Just like how she wants jonghyun to stop being mad now...
 
Jonghyun's body instinctively moved closer and hugged her..he then said
"... Im not mad.. See... Im not mad" jonghyun is putting a smiling face for yoona to see.
"Im sorry i yelled at you... " was the last thing jonghyun said before he hugged her tighter..
 
Both of them are lost in the hug.. 
 
Yoona felt so warm.. She felt so safe, so protected in the hug.... Like nothing bad will ever happen to her again..
 
Jonghyun on the other hand starting to feel his shirt getting wet from yoona's tears. He felt like his heart was about to burst... He feels really bad for yelling at her. He felt this strange feeling inside him "how come i've got this really strong need to make her safe..." He's thinking.. 
 
They stayed like that for a good while before jonghyun broke the hug. He put both his hands on yoona's face.. He then used his thumb to wipe the tears on her face..
 
"Kwenchana?.." He said softly
Yoona just nodded.
 
A car parked behind them. Jonghyun noticed it was the VJ. 
"Hold on a sec, i'll be right back" jonghyun said to yoona
Yoona nods again
 
Jonghyun went and talk to the VJ for a bit and then he came running back into the car.
"Ok, i told him you're not feeling well, so we're gonna rest here a bit" jonghyun
"Kwenchana... Let just start filming.. Im fine now" yoona said, shes worried that jonghyun will get mad again if they are delayed cos of her.
Jonghyun guessed what she was thinking and said.
"Dont worry, i wont be mad.. Beside, you need some time before your puffed up eyes disappear" jonghyun said to yoona
 
Yoona said while taking out a mirror from her bag "Kwenchana.. I just gotta fix up my make up fr a bit and AAAAHHHH!!!" 
Yoona suddenly covered her face and looked away from jonghyun
"Whats wrong?? Whats wrong?!" Jonghyun asked sounding surprised
"I look hideous... You must think im ugly now..." Yoona answered, still looking away while frantically putting on her make up.
"Now? What makes you think its just now?!" Jonghyun teased yoona
"BWOOHH!!! Yahh!!! Lee jong.." Yoona turned around and was bout to tell jonghyun off when she saw jonghyun smiling with a "got you!" face.
"See,..i like this feisty yoona better" he said.
Realised that shes just been tricked, she looked away again and pout,.... Off course while still doing the make up XD
 
 
Jonghyun was looking at yoona when he realised something.. Everytime when yoona is around, he always get the urge to be playful.. To ... To flirt with her even.. :3
This actually isnt new to jonghyun.. Back when he was younger.. Way back.. When he was just a child, before his dad decided it was time to train him of the "ways of the world" as he used to put it, jonghyun was actually a happy and loving kid. 
 
Its hard to see it now... but underneath all that coldness is a warm person with a loving personality... 
 
Jonghyun is staring at yoona's pouting lips... He's really feeling a strong urge to caress those wet lips and gentle kiss it... 
 
"Yah!! What are you looking at" yoona's face blushed when she noticed what jonghyun was staring at.
"Ah..  Ah.. Ani... You ready?.. Lets get going" jonghyun answered while trying not to sound too awkward
"Jonghyun-ah!! What are you doing!! Shes gonna think you're a ert now >.< " jonghyun mentally scold himself.
 
So off they went again,
" imma turn then camera back on again, k?" Jonghyun said
"Daeeeee!!!!" Yoona answered cheerily. 
 
Jonghyun just shook his head and smile "this girl.. Chinca... Few minutes ago she was bawling and sobbing.. Now shes all cheery.. Just like a kid" he thought
 
"Jongie-ah, where are we going?" Yoona asked
"We're going shopping for our new house" jonghyun replied
"Really!!!! Can we pick all the cute stuff??" Yoona asking 
"Yoongie-ah...." Jonghyun sounds reluctant..
"Can we? Can we? Please please please... " yoona said, showing her aegyos
"Hahaha.. You at aegyos" jonghyun laughed
Yoona gave a jonghyun a deadly glare
"Arasso, arrasso, i wa just joking.. You can pick what you like" jonghyun said
"Chinca!!! Yay!!!!"
 
Yoona is in a full good mood. She's thinking bout the hug earlier and she feels all giddy inside.
"Jongie-ahh!! Imma turn on the radio, k?"
Jonghyun just looks at her and smiles
 
*click*
 
'Roly poly by t-ara is playing'
 
Yoona quickly pressed next
 
'Kojimal by t-ara is playing'
 
Yoona quickly pressed next again.. Starting to get annoyed
 
'y love by t-ara is playing'
 
"Yahh!!! Whats with the radio!! Why is every radio playing t-ara songs" Yoona yelled 
Jonghyun looked at the stereo and smile "its not radio. Its CD" 
"Ahh chinca!" Yoona said looking embarassed
Yoona seemed to have realised something
"Hmpff.." *click* yoona turned the stereo system off and pout.
 
"Now what?" Jonghyun asked, still smiling.
"Ani!!!.. Its nothing" yoona said while pouting
"Ok then".. Jonghyun replied
".... ..... .... .... You know im just curious.. How come you got t-ara cd on your stereo?.." Yoona asked while looking suspiciously at jonghyun
 
"Manager-hyung told me that i might feature on a new t-ara M/V so he gave me the cd to familiarize myself with them" jonghyun explained
"Ah.. Really...." Yoona answered
Yoona's faced turned sour... She doesnt know why,.. But all she knows is. She doesnt jonghyun hanging around t-ara.. "Specially that flirty jiyeon" yoona thought to herself.
 
"I didnt know you are close with t-ara" yoona said, sounding a little resentful
"Im not.. First time i've ever spoken to anyone from t-ara was last week at that athletic thing" jonghyun replied
 
"the only girl group im close to is SNSD cos my yeobo is a member" jonghyun said as he winks at yoona and shows his dimple smile.
"Oh!! Not that wink and dimple again. ARGHH!!! Those two thing should be banned on him! How can anyone stays mad after seeing that, its not faiiiirrrr!!!!" Yoona screamed in her mind
 
"Ahhh!! We're here" jonghyun suddenly said