A real man

Our story

Chapter 12 A Real Man

 
*at coex mall*
 
Jonghyun stopped his car at an underground parking. There are, already waiting a few MBC staff along with kwon ryeol, the VJ.
 
Yoona and jonghyun found a parking a little further from staff, they got out and started to walk towards their direction.
"Woahh. How come theres so many staff today?" Yoona ask jonghyun
"Its cos we're going into mall, its for our.... Well.. Your protection" jonghyun answered
"I thought thats why you're here" yoona gives jonghyun a cheeky answer
"No cant do, i'll be busy with my fangirls.. Wont have time for you" jonghyun answered back
""Bwooh!!! Well i dont really need protection anyways! If anyone grab me i can just punch and kick them" yoona said while making a punching and kicking moves
"You're goona hurt yourself doing that" jonghyun teased as he chuckled
Yoona heard that and started to pout again.
"Arrasso, arrasso. Stop pouting. Just stay close to me, i'll take care you." Jonghyun said as he ruffled yoona's hair.
 
Yoona's face immediately turn red, she thinks to herself "god.. Why do i love it so much when he ruffle my hair... Ohh this wont do!!! >.< i cant get embarassed with every little action he does"
 
"Annyeonghaseyo lee jonghyun inmida, please take care of me" jonghyun greets the staffs with a smile
Yoona follow suits and do them same.
 
One of the staff asked jonghyun "so, jonghyun-shi. Do you have any idea where are you planning to go?"
Jonghyun seems lost. Homeware and maintainance is one thing he knows nothing of. He looks at yoona with a 'help me' look.
 
Yoona thought about what to do quickly and then she asked the VJ "oppa, does the apartement already comes with all the basic necessary stuff?"
"Yes, i think so. I went there to install few cameras few days ago and i saw it already furnished." Kwon ryeol answered
 
"Ok then, all we need are some non perishable food, like snacks and stuff that we will use in bathroom, kitchen, and... And... The.... bed... Room" yoona said bedroom softly and shyly..
 
All the staff laugh at yoona's action making her more embarassed and blushed..
"Seriously.. She's so cute.... " jonghyun think to himself while looking at yoona
 
"One last question hyung, before we start, do the people already know we will be the new WGM couple" jonghyun asked
"OMG jongie!" Yoona rolled her eyes
"Dont you ever surf the net or watch TV. It was announced like a week ago, and since then The advertisement has been full on" yoona explained
"Ooh....i wouldnt know... I dont watch tv much... " jonghyun answered 
 
"Ok, lets go then, yoongie-ah. You know your way in coex mall?" Jonghyun asked
"Just follow me, im a gangnam girl, remember?" yoona answered confidently while making funny exagerated faces
Jonghyun just shakes his head and think "what a choding"
 
True to her words, yoona exactly where to get what they need.
As the couple starts to make their way,  people began to notice them. Specially since yoona is practically skipping and dragging jonghyun in the process.
 
Crowds began to gather near them. The staff starting to get busy holding people back from them. They keep the crowd a good distance away from the couple so it will not show on the camera. 
 
Yoona saw few girls wink at jonghyun, few even yelled out for him.
Yoona knows that so far jonghyun response has only been a normal and polite one as how one would normally greet a fan. But somehow she's still feeling a little unsettled. 
 
She then heard a group pretty girls talking  "gosh he's such a hottie, what a waste having him with her"
Yoona pouted as soon as she heard that. She grabbed jonghyun left arm and hold it tightly. 
 
Jonghyun felt yoona's arm suddenly locked with his, he looks at her and saw her pouting. He asked her "what's wrong?"
She then answered "nothing..." Still pouting
 
"Yoona-yahh!!!" Someone screamed from a distance
"Ah!! Taec-oppa, annyeong!" Yoona said cheerly
"What are you doing? How have you been?" Taecyeon said while smiling at her, he took a quick glance at jonghyun and gave him that 'you're nothing' look.
 
"Im doing filming for WGM, oh by the way, this is jonghyu..." Yoona was speaking when he's cut by taecyeon "I gotta go, Lets meet and catch up some time ok?" 
"Da.. Daee" yoona was feeling awkward because of how taecyeon treats jonghyun
 
As taecyeon walk away yoona and jonghyun heard he said "How the heck did she end up with a loser like him" 
 
Yoona looked at jonghyun, worried that he will be upset, but to her surprise. Jonghyun is still smiling. She then asks him. "Doesnt it bother you when people talk like that about you?" 
She's seemed somehow upset with jonghyun lack of jealousy. Its funny really, cos she's used get upset all the time with how jealous and over protective donghae would be
 
"You're holding my arm, not theirs. why should i be upset?" Jonghyun said in a calm manner
Jonghyun's answer is so simple but yet so true, yoona is thinking. "Plus one for you jongie!!!!, honestly, this is what a real man is like :D"
 
"So, jongie-ah. Dont you ever get jealous?!" Yoona curiously asked
" i do" he answered without giving explanation
"How do you act when you're jealous?" She asked again
"Not good" he answered
Yoona can tell by his short answer and his face expression that jonghyun doesnt feel like explaining so she just stops
 
So off they went on a shopping spree. Jonghyun found out that yoona is obsessed with everything couple matching stuff. Matching toothbrush, matching towels, matching thongs, etc, etc.. 
 
The day was filled with lots and lots of cute and fluffy stuff. So much so that by the end of their shopping spree jonghyun said to yoona "i swear, if i see one more matching cute stuff, i will puke on the spot"
 
Yoona knew that jonghyun actually hates cute stuff  "you can practically see it in his face" yoona thought
And that the only reason he puts up with all this all day in order to cheer her up after the car incident earlier.
He would never say it though, he's not the type to brag.
 
"If ever there was one person that is most misunderstood, that would be jongie. If only everyone could see him like how i see him" she's thinking
 
"Cmon, lets go check out our house" jonghyun said, extending his hand to yoona.
 
Yoona firmly holds it and they both went on their way. 
 
*at the house*
 
The couple's car finally arrived at WGM village. They are followed soon by the VJ. 
Kwon ryeol got off, came close to the couple and said. "Since this the first time you guys been here, i will give you a quick tutorial on how the cameras work, come this way"
 
The VJ direct them to a main switch located at the back of the village complex. The board is password locked, kwon ryeol let the couple know what the password is, then he proceed to explain how the camera mechanism work.
Apparently, all cameras on each houses has a main on/off button, beside individual ones. 
 
"The individual settings are too complicated and not necessary for you guys to know. All you need to know is this main on/off switch. You will need to turn them on for fillming and switched them back off after filming is done, otherwise data feed will be recorded non-stop. I will do it if i'm happen to be here, but some days, you will spend all your time here, so there is no need for me to come. You guys with me so far?"
 
Both yoona and jonghyun nodded
 
"Ok, the other thing i have to tell you is camera locations. All rooms in the house, including the backyard and frontyards has got multiple cameras, EXCEPT, the bathroom, for obvious reasons"
 
Both of them nodded again.
 
After a quick filming of their arrival, kwon ryeol is leaving.
 
As he was bout to drove off, he called yoona and jonghyun.
He said "so you guys know what my explanation earlier means right?"
Both yoona and jonghyun looked puzzled
 
"It means, if you wanna do naughty stuff, either you do it on the bathroom or even better, kill the switch" the VJ said as he drives off
 
"Aisshh hyung!!!!" Jonghyun screams
 
Yoona looked down almost instantly, her face turned bright red. Shes thinking "Omigosh!!! Me?? And jonghyun?? Doing naughty stuff?? Kyaaaaaa!!! >.<" 
 
"Uhmm.. Uh.. Lets go in?" Jonghyun said, still feeling very awkward..
 
Yoona just nods while still looking down.
 
All the awkwardness are gone as soon as they enter the house.. The couple is very happy with the house... Or its more like.. Yoona is very happy with the house.. Jonghyun is more like "whatever is fine" type of guy.
 
They're going into room by room, admiring the kitchen, the living room and finally.. The bedroom..
 
As soon as they enter the bedroom, all the awkwardness came back in full force... Both of them sat on the edge of the bed... Silence ensues.... Both are aware than cameras are rolling, watching their every moves. It makes things more awkward..if thats even possible.
 
Jonghyu finally broke the silence when he asked "which side do you normally sleeps in?" 
"I wouldnt know, i always sleeps in single bed in our dorm,.. You?" Yoona asked jonghyun
"Same here.." Jonghyun answered
 
"Maybe we should try both side and see which is more comfy" jonghyun suggest. 
 
Yoona said "ok" so off they went.
 
"Its weird, i know. Since we're not gonna really sleep together. But i gotta make some effort for the show. It'll be boring to see us just sit still" jonghyun was thinking.
 
After trying both sides, they realised that both are equally weird.. They sighed at the result.. 
 
"Maybe we should just get a single bed" jonghyun said out of the blue..
 
They both laughed an awkward smile at that statement
 
Jonghyun is thinking "what the heck!! She really gonna think you're a ert now" 
 
Meanwhile yoona is thinking " omo! A single bed with jonghyun!!.... .... Kyaaa!! Yoona, you byuntae!!!" 
 
RING RING
 
Yoona's phone suddenly rang. 
She picked up and said "Ah oppa,... Dae.... Dae..... Arrasso" she hung up.
 
"Jongie-ah, its already 5pm. I got a schedule at 7 so i have to go" yoona told jonghyun
 
"Ah really..." Was all jonghyun said. "Hmm.. This is it for another week i guess.. Why do i feel down all of the sudden"
 
Yoona picked up a little disappointment in his tone, somehow it made her happy. 
"I should ask for his number" "its just for work purposes any ways" she thinks trying to persuade herself
 
Yoona then said "jongie-ahh... How bout if... We.. Switch number... Just incase... You know..." 
"Aarrgghhhh!!! Stutter monster!!! Goo awayy!!!! Why does it always come at a worst time!!! Now i look like an idiot T.T" yoona thought
 
"Arasso" jonghyun answered, smiling
 
jonghyun pulled out his phone, yoona then gives him her number.
 
Beep beep
 
A text suddenly came on yoona 's phone
 
From:  unknown
 
This is your nampyeon. Text me whenever you miss me, k? :)
 
Bzzz bzzz
 
Jonghyun's phone vibrates
 
From: yoongie
 
As if i would ever miss u *merong*
 
Both smile at each other
 
"Cmon, lets go. I'll drive you back" jonghyun said
 
And just like that their 2nd filming is completed...