Her story

Our story
 
 Chapter 1 Her story
 
*One afternoon in snsd dorm*
 
Yoona is laying  on a couch, staring blankly into the rainy sky outside. Even with very little make up on, you can still clearly see, she is a really pretty girl. With her round doe eyes and her irresistable smile, any guy would fall at the mere sight of her. After all, we're talking about THE Im Yoona, the face of SNSD. 
 
With all things going for her, her beauty , her fame, her carrer, you would have thought, for sure she'd be the happiest girl alive.. Well.. You would be wrong.. 
 
Hiding behind her pretty face and her smile is an insecure girl, always craving for attention. Why in the world would a girl like her be insecure, you ask?
 
The answer lies deep within her past..
 
//flashback
 
1 4 years ago ( 9 years old Yoona)
 
Little Yoona: Umma!! Appa!! Im home!!!... Umma... Appa... (Hmpf.. Where is everyone).... 
 
Yoona looks around the house and she finally found her dad sitting in the kitchen.. As she got closer she noticed her dad was crying.. It was a real shock for the little girl. Her dad was always a gentle, calm and caring person, not once has she ever seen him cry.. Slowy.. She braved herself to move closer towards him.. When suddenly...
 
Mr Im: YOU!!!... You little wench!!! You're the reason i lost my baby!!!
Little Yoona: *tearing up*  Appa... Whats wrong..
Mr Im: SHUT UP YOU LITTLE !! I dont wanna hear a single word from you!!!  This is all your fault!! I wished you had never existed!!! Argghh!!! this.. 
 
Mr Im stromed out of the house, slam the door, got into his car and sped off.
 
Yoona stood frozen.. Tears ran through both her little cheek. She's both scared and shocked.. Suddeny  her legs gave way and she fell off just missing the dining table on the process. 
 
There, near one of the chair, she noticed a crumpled piece of paper... She picked it up and starts reading it....
 
" Oppa, bian... I cant live like this anymore... I really loved you.. I really did, but then yoona came around unexpectedly and ever since i felt like im living in a cage, couped up, Unable to breath... Thanks for everything..."
 
Yoona suddenly passed out soon after she read that letter...
 
When she came around, she found herself on a bed at one of her aunt's place. She weakly got out of the bed.. As she walk down the stairs she heard her aunt talking...
 
Yoona's aunt: *crying and bawling* why does this have to happen, yoona that poor girl?!!
Yoona's uncle: calm down, yeobo-ya.. Everything happens for a reason *gently pets his wifes*
Yoona's aunt: REASON??!! What sick possible reason could that be??!! Its bad enough that her twisted mother just packed up and left, and now her dad has also gone and killed himself, tell me wha...
 
Yoona's aunt suddenly stop when she realised yoona was there all along, listening... 
 
Yoona: Appa is gone?... 
 
//flashback ends
 
Yoona was never the same after that day... Somehow the last words his dad said kept ringing in her head...  "This is your fault, i wish you never existed!! "... She often had nightmares of that dreadful day.
 
Ever since that day, Yoona tends to crave for attention... She wants to feel Needed.. Loved... Thats the only the way she can somehow ease her feeling of being unwanted... 
 
She slowly turned into a girl who cares only about her image. She often looks down on people just to make her feel better about herself.. Off course all this was done in her mind. Outside, she covers them all with that innocent angelic smile of hers.
 
Yuri: Yoongie-ah...Yoongie-ah...... *walks closer to yoona*...  IM YOONA!!!!
Yoona: *shocked*  Unnie!!! Why are you screaming to my ear??!
Yuri: Yah!! I been calling you for ages. Stop daydreaming. Here, manager oppa wanna talk to you *throws the phone to yoona and walks off*
 
Yoona: oppa, annyeong.
Manager: Yoona-ya, you interested in doing We got married?
Yoona: huh? WGM? Are you serious? 
Manager: Dae, MBC contacted us earlier. Asking if you'd be interested
Yoona: who with? Oppa, do you know?
Manager: nope, you will meet him in on briefing day, a day before filming if you decide to do this.
 
"i dont know if i should do this, i dont wanna have my image ruined by marrying a half famous idol trying to ride my fame or even worse an old fart" she thought to herself
 
Yoona: uhmm i dont know... Do you think i should do it?
Manager: why not. What have you got to loose. Any publicity is a good publicity right?
Yoona: ........ arraso oppa, i'll do it.
Manager: ok, Come to my office tomorrow at 1 pm to sign the contracts
Yoona: dae... oh and oppa, do you know when the filming will start?
Manager: in couple months.
 
RING RING!! Yoona's cell phone suddenly rings. She takes a look at the caller. "Ahhh its donghae oppa ^_^" she thinks.
 
Yonna then said to the manager: oppa i gotta go, i got another call coming, see you tomorrow, k'? Annyeong!!!
 
She hung up before the manager got a chance to reply
 
Yoona: annyeong oppa!!! *yoona said with full of aegyo*
Donghae: annyeong, hows my lovely goddes doing? 
Yoona: much better now that you call hihihi.. 
 
Donghae and yoona has been going out on and off for almost 3 years now. Funny thing is yoona is still not even sure if she loves him. She knows full well that he does. He loves him so much that it makes him rather possesive of her. Yoona actually dont mind him being possesive thats what got her to like him in the first place, she loves the feeling of being needed and wanted amd loved. Sometimes it gets too much though.. There were times when donghae would get jealous over the smallest things like. How a guy looks at her.. How mini her skirt is.. And on few occasion, it got too much for yoona and she decided to end it. Each time though, donghae went to her and begging her to come back, showering her with compliments and love. Being the weak girl that she is she always gives in. Thus their love story are riddled with many many break ups and make ups.
 
Yoona: oppa, i got a news for you, dont be upset ok? *she said  with slightly nervous tone*
Donghae: what is it?
Yoona: i been casted in WGM...
Donghae: BWOHH!! U joking right??!
Yoona: oppa, calm down.. Its just a show. Its not like its real
Donghae: but u will still spend time with another guy, hold hands and stuff.. Why didnt you say no??!!
Yoona: i cant.. As a member of SNSD i have to pull my weight just like everyone else.. I cant just say yes or no whenever i like...
Donghae: offcourse you can. You are im yoona, you're the face of SNSD. You can do what ever you like!! ... No no no, i cant accept this!! You have to choose, its either me or that stupid show!!
Yoona: bwoh!!! Yah!! Lee dong hae *yoona is in full fiery mode now* who do you think you are!! You think you can threaten me??!! Dream on!! You want me to choose??!! Fine!!?? From now on we're OVER, arasso??!! * she hung up the phone straight after she finished*
 
Yuri heard all that was happening.. She sits next to yoona and said
 
Yuri: yoongi-ahh calm down... * petting yoonas head*
Yoona felt calmer... Somehow she really loves it when people pet her head
Yoona: you know unnie,  how unreasonable can he be, i didnt say anything when he did WGM with that girl Eun So. Now he has to act like the end of the world. Its just a show...
Yuri: Ara.. Ara.. You know how i feel bought you and donghae oppa right? I just hope this time you could finally put your foot down and end it once and for all. Who knows, maybe WGM will really brings bout your true love *grinning*
 
Yoona gives a weak smile.. In her mind she thinks  "true love huh..... " she muttered softly...