Oppa, Oppa

Eott5-oke

Sam’s POV

The next morning was really tiresome, I mean after spending hours in fixing my Jonghyun, I could finally get myself to sleep. In all these things I forgot to tell them how I met L and everything. These idiots really... I went to find them in their rooms and they were still asleep. Lyn was on the cold floor surrounded by a few documents and sketches, her laptop was left open and her cell phone was on her palm.  She might have worked up the whole night, I thought.

I went to find Mich then and she was soundly asleep like a baby monster. I went and hit her with the pillow. She woke up and started shouting, “Yah! Why did you wake me up so early?”

“Do you even know what time is it?” I asked her.

She made a face, “Is it that late? How much? Nine? Ten??”

“It's half past six.” I told her.

“What?!” she asked with wide eyes. “I'm going to sleep again. Good night!” She told me falling onto her pillow, like a dead body with no life.

“I'm going to work...” I started, so that at least she could get up and say ‘goodbye’ or ‘work hard’ or anything but these girls are good for nothing. She was asleep again, yeah in just a few seconds. But it was like she was getting a revenge back on me, because the situation was just the opposite in India. I used to sleep and she used to work and wake me up but now she’s sleeping and I am working. Gosh I wanted to sleep a bit more but I couldn't.

“Pabo!” I shouted throwing the cushion at her but still...it was of no use. I just made a face and went to get ready, I had to leave soon.

 

Lyn’s POV

I woke up with a yawn and found myself sleeping on the cold floor and found myself surrounded by all the documents and sketches I had been working on last night. My legs were numb and motionless. I tried to stand up and then I noticed I was just in front of the wardrobe door, which was open. I guess Sam left it open. The wardrobe was connected to Sam’s room so technically, we shared the same wardrobe. Even though it was at a distance, I could see my reflection in the wardrobe’s mirror. I noticed I was still in the same outfit from yesterday.

Oh gosh! I am so tired. I didn’t even have my dinner. But still I am happy cause the problem is solved... I don’t understand why people get worried so easily, look at me, I never panic.

When suddenly my cell phone started ringing. I looked at it, it was an unknown number! I got terrified... is it from work? Are they calling me back? Oh god, help me... what to do! What to do?!

Eottoke??!

When Mich entered my room with tooth brush in , she took my cellphone from me and received the call... and on the other side I started sweating out of nervousness. Mich talked and handed me the cellphone.

“Who was it?” I asked as my curiosity had already crossed its level too.

“It was a man.” She said with an emotionless face.

“What man? Who man? Which man? Where man?” I asked, I was still worried as well as curious.

“A man,” she said and then after a long pause, “for selling credit cards... do you want them?” she asked in a single breath.

I sighed. Ah Pabo!!! “Hey, but I strictly told them when I got this number not to sell advertisements on my number!!”

She shrugged.

“By the way, is Sam already gone?” I asked.

It was as if Mich got up from a dream... her emotionless face brightened up and she climed on my arms saying, “Lyn, Lyn, Lyn... guess what have I planned for our whole day schedule, we’ll have a girls’ day out today!”

‘What a dork!’ I thought to myself as I saw her oh so excited face.

“Did you forgot it's Sam’s first day as SHINee’s designer and she’s got to do a lot... I guess she’ll be back only at night!”

Mich said, “She’ll be back at night?? Ohhhh.” It was as if she was answering to her own question. Then she again smiled saying, “Then we’ll have a girls’ night out! What say?”

She laughed like a dork and I joined it too...

 

Taemin’s POV

After not returning to the dorm last night, Key hyung was pretty mad at me this morning but it was better than being nagged at all the night about his outfit. And I also know that was my greatest mistake not to wear that outfit but Key hyung was glad about it. 

Also, my solo album release was around the corner. My schedule was tight and I hadn’t been home since months, so last night, instead of the dorm I went back home (and that's how I saved myself from being nagged at). Yeah and that worked out somehow, this morning when I met them, Key hyung scolded me and then Minho hyung I didn’t say a word because I did deserve that, by not informing them about it. Jonghyun hyung didn’t scold me because he said it was enough for today and he’ll save it up for next time. Onew hyung? He was a bit mad about last night including the party incident but because I went back home last night, he was glad for now. And that's the reason why I love him. He only scolds me when necessary.

Well, to be honest I did feel a bit bad about what happened last night back at SM. Sam looked sad throughout the party all because of me, I wanted to apologise regardless of what I had done but it wasn’t my fault that I didn’t got the chance to do so. I had made up my mind to do so. All I needed to do was say ‘joesonghabnida’ and run away, quite simple, right? No. It wasn’t as easy as it looked.

Today she looked normal, as if nothing happened yesterday. She was again back to her normal sense of ‘rookie-style’ dressing, wearing tight fitted jeans, tee and high heeled boots. She again had her hair open today unlike yesterday and she held a leather jacket in her arms. I don’t know what was with her in this hot weather... I mean it's august, but she's a ‘fashion’ designer and she probably has more sense of fashion than me, like Key hyung.

More or less, she talked to everyone normally, professionally, like she had totally forgotten what had happened yesterday. At least she was normal now, and this could be an excuse for me not to apologise. And I don’t know if it was only me or if she was really ignoring me.

She was selecting our dresses for the upcoming concert in a few days. And we five were just waiting for her to do so, so we really didn’t have anything to do. She was alone and all the hyungs were sitting on the couch in the corner joking between themselves so I thought this was the best chance to apologise. I got up and went to her and she was busy selecting Onew hyung’s clothes. This was our costume room so because of so many hangers and clothes the room was a mess full of clothes and anything was hardly visible from one corner to another, except outfits and a lot of outfits.

“Hey have you already selected my clothes?” I asked.

And no reply, I never knew she was that concentrated.

“Yah!” I called her again and no reply, and instead she shouted, “Onew-ssi, your outfit for the concert would be this one.” Loud enough for all of them to hear. And that's why I thought she was ignoring me.
One by one she chose everyone’s clothes and all of them praise her for her work but did she anyhow forgot that I was a member of the same band? What about my outfit?

So, I again went to her and asked her, “what about my dress?”

“That's what I am doing right now!” she said without looking at me.

“Okay! And is this only me or are you really trying to—”

“Yah Sam! Why aren't you answering your phone?” someone shouted from the door, interrupting me.
I realised it was her friend Mich!

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I was having a look at my dress which Sam chose from me but all of a sudden, I got terrified from someone, who shouted from the door. It didn’t even take me a second to realise that it was Mich... What was she doing here? And then she went to Sam without noticing us and started talking to her about some movie. I mean she was totally different from what I had seen her yesterday, no makeup, no heels, no dress, she was in a cargo. Well I loved her style... it suited her better than yesterday. Whatever she wore she was still as sheen as ever. Well this was the charm I was expecting when I talked to her over the phone. Jamong, don’t control yourself. Just try to get over the fact that you're fallen.

 

Lyn’s POV

I was preparing for my mid-day nap when some gorilla started shouting outside my room. I removed the blankets off me and went to the door and opened it shouting, “What now?”

“Get ready we are going to SM.” Mich told me without looking at me; she held her phone to her ears.

At first I didn’t really pay attention to what she said but when I did, I asked her surprised, “What? SM? But why?”

Mich entered my room uninvited and said, “Sam’s not picking her phone.”

I added, “Do you think she would especially after the ‘breaking news’ incident?”

“You're right cat lady.” She replied looking all around my room which was filled with cute cat stuff... I was feeling so bad that I left my ‘Koko’ in India. I miss her so I made my room like that, so that whenever I feel lonely I could see these stuffs which could remind me of my ‘Koko’.

“By the way, you're missing your cat aren't you?” she asked me.

“Yah! Koko is my baby not a cat.” I replied. How dare she call my Koko a cat?

Okay, back to the topic. Making a weird face, Mich continued, “Anyway, I already got the tickets for this awesome movie and it's at eight...let’s go and at least inform Sam about that.”

“What? No!!” I said protesting. “She would be busy right now am I am sure she definitely won’t be happy about that.”

“Oh, c’mon, she's not here...and she’ll get a break. Now let’s go or else she'll scold us later for not telling her. We’ll just give her the tickets and come back.” Mich tried to convince me.

I had no option but to agree.

***********

I stood outside the SM building... it looks so huge and beautiful from outside and more awesome in day light. I love—

“Do you eat fish sticks?” she came to me and ruined my ‘mood of peace’ outside SM to ‘mood of fish sticks’.

“No thanks.” I made a face.

“Who’s offering you? I'm just asking if you eat or not?”

Oh gosh what do I do with her?

“Now throw it outside fast otherwise they won't even let you in.” I told her.

Mich threw the stick in the nearest dustbin saying,

“Yum!! I'm full! It was so delicious. But they won't let us in anyway.”

“Why?” I asked her.

“Sam told me they need an ID at the entrance to get in.” She replied calmly.

“What the hell? You're kidding me right?” I asked her and I had already started panicking.

“No...But why are you panicking?” she asked me.

“Sam isn't answering her phone and so how the hell are we gonna get in?” I asked, reminding her.

“Right... I never thought about that.” She said.
And that's the reason why I seriously don’t wanna be alone with this girl. 

“STOP STANDING THERE AND THINK OF SOMETHING!” I shouted at her.

“Should I sit then?” she asked me.

I sometimes seriously feel like killing her! I opened my mouth to scold her but then I noticed a familiar face.

“Oh my god!” I saw Heechul Oppa coming to my direction. He was waving at me. I smiled and waved back and then greeted him and we both smiled at each other.

“This is my friend Mi—” I was about to introduce him to Mich when I realised she wasn’t there anymore.

“Is something wrong?” Oppa asked me as I kept on moving myself to one direction to the other to find Mich.

“I guess...ss......I guess I just lost my friend.” I said in a confused manner.

“Lost what?” he asked.

“My friend.” I told him.

“I think she got in as I was coming out.” He told me and I think that was the only way she could go in. But she is alone I know the fact that she creates problems wherever she goes. And I'm sure she'll if I didn’t find her. “Oppa, Oppa, please help me get in or else something serious would happen.”

“okay.” He nodded and unlocked the door for me. We got in and I said, “I'll be back so stay here and don’t move...I’ll be coming soon...bye.” I said and ran inside to find Mich.

After walking around a bit, I heard Mich’s voice from outside a room so I entered in with hurrying and said, “At least knock before you enter some—” I stopped as I realised SHINee was sitting right beside Sam and Mich were standing... it was so embarrassing that I took a step outside faking, “I guess I am in the wrong room.”

And Mich continued talking, “Yah! Sam let's go.”

She talked continuously... I guess she hadn’t noticed SHINee yet.

I cleared my throat in ordered let her notice the boys but she didn’t so I cleared it again and again which gave me a cough at last.

“What?” Mich said sounding like an ape.

“Look there.” I signalled her in SHINee’s direction and yes I was right she hadn’t noticed them yet who were sitting there looking at the three of us as if we were performing some sort of a gag show. Mich looked at them and froze. But wait, I noticed Taemin was missing and then I noticed he was right beside Sam. I couldn't see him because the room was full of clothes and I guess that was the same reason Mich didn’t notice SHINee... but no, that wasn’t her reason. I am sure. 

I forcefully made her bow ninety degrees in front of them and made her apologise. “I guess I should comeback sometime later.” Mich said and was ready to leave when Minho stood up and said with a calm and soft voice, “Aniyo, you take your time. It's just our fault your friend is stuck with us.”

“Goaenchanayo, Minho-ssi, it's just fine.” Sam said keeping her head down in embarrassment. 

“Hyung!!” Taemin said in a tearful voice as if he was angry for getting interrupted. Sam looked at him but didn’t move a lip. On the other side Key forced the maknae to stay quiet.

Mich then quickly said it all in one breath that was truly impossible for any normal human being t understand instead of me and Sam, “WePlannedForAMovieSoGetPreparedForIt!”

I was so embarrassed that moment that I didn’t think of anything else and l grabbed Mich’s collar from her back and literally dragged her outside and she still kept on babbling, “it's at eight and the best part...it has English subs!” well it was slow enough for a normal human to understand this time.

I brought Mich back at the entrance of the building and we were ready to go back but I noticed Heechul Oppa standing exactly at the same spot I told him to wait. He didn’t even move an inch from his position and stood there as the gate keeper or more like a statue.

“Oppa!” I called him out.

He turned and looked at me with a bright beautiful smile on his face.

“Lyn-ah!” he called out. Omo did he just called me ‘Lyn-ah’?? Are we so close yet? Well, whatever I loved it!!

I walked towards him when suddenly another member of super junior appeared.

‘Wow~ Kangin Oppa!’ so awesome he had changed his hair colour so I couldn't recognise him at once.

He went straight towards Heechul Oppa. I stood beside both of them when Kangin Oppa looked at me from top to bottom and then again from bottom to top.

“Are you a rookie artist?” He asked me with a confused face after fully examining me. Of course it was his first time meeting me and me too, just the difference was I knew him.

Heechul Oppa looked at Kangin Oppa and gave him a weird look... he elbowed him as if he was signing him something... when all of a sudden Kangin Oppa’s eyes got wider and he looked at me again with a big smile on his face, “Omo, is she... is she really?” He asked Heechul Oppa making it so obvious that he might have once talked about me with Kangin Oppa after yesterday’s party.

“Wow!! You're really pretty!” he said and I blushed.

“I'm Sherlyn, btw.” Kangin Oppa was ready to speak up when Heechul Oppa spoke first saying, “We are busy so go Kangin-ah.”

Kangin Oppa made a face and said, “What no!!! C’mon!! Hyung told me you're a SuJu fan... let's go I’ll introduce you to all the members.”

Omo... is it a dream come true? I put my hands over my mouth so I could prevent myself from screaming in front of them. We went in SM again but this time in a different room, it was a bit far from SHINee’s room.

As soon as Kangin Oppa opened the door, everyone looked at me as if I was an alien, at least for the first few seconds until Heechul came from behind me and introduced me saying, “She's Sherlyn and you all can't call her Lyn.”

Then Heechul Oppa looked me and said, “And Lyn-ah, we are ‘Super Junior’ and you can't call them Oppa... except me obviously!”

I was speechless... I felt like suddenly I was a main character of some awesome ‘Rom-com Manga’.

I saw Leeteuk Oppa coming out of his dressing room and once he looked at me and with a huge grin he said, “Wow, Lyn-ssi, it's really nice to meet you.”

“Hello~” Siwon Oppa came out after Leeteuk Oppa.

“It's great to meet you...” He greeted me with calm and a pleasant smile. “But are you—”

When Donghae Oppa interrupted him saying, “Don’t cross the one metre line hyung or else Heechul would bite you.”   

Kyuhyun added playfully, “You can't touch his girl.”

OMG! WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO? WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME? ...IS IT? IS IT? A DREAM?

Siwon Oppa came to my direction and said, “Oh, Can't I?” and then put his arms around my shoulder and said, “So, Lyn tell me since when have you been our fan?”

“Get away!” Sungmin Oppa shouted at Siwon Oppa pushing him away. “You're spoiling her lovely pink dress! By the way, your pink dress is as lovely as you.” He said looking at me with a cute grin.

Actually, all of this didn’t shocked me, but it was kind of entertaining me!

“Lyn-ssi, do you wanna join us? We are going to see the shooting site for our new MV...” Ryeowook Oppa asked me.

“Can I...?” I finally spoke something after all of this blushing, “Wow, I would really love too!”

Shindong Oppa looked at me curiously, “You're not Korean, are you?”

“No.” I said. They might have been impressed with my Korean skills and awesome ascent! “I learned Korean.”

“And the ascent too?” Eunhyuk added.

I laughed saying, “I watched too many Korean dramas and movies.”

“That Explains.” Heechul oppa said from behind me. In all of them I almost forgot that Heechul Oppa was there too. Oh gosh this was really the best day of my life!!

 

Heechul’s POV

When I came out of SM after my practise was done I saw Lyn standing with her friend. I blinked my eyes twice or trice just to make sure if I was really seeing her again. Yesterday, after she left, I kept on thinking about her so I thought it might be a side effect... Am I seeing things? I waved at her like a total idiot to confirm if it was really her...and yes! It was her. She quickly noticed me and waved me back so I went to her and we both greeted each other and she was just about to introduce me to her friend but I told her that she might have got in.

So Lyn told me to unlock the door for her and so I did and she then went inside to find her friend leaving me alone AGAIN  but she really looked worried so I let her go this once but I was glad that she soon showed up! I had already made up my mind that I’ll be with her alone but this Kangin ruined the plan. After the party I had told him and Siwon about Lyn... and that's why he got more excited when he saw her. Well I regret telling it to them now, because every member is trying their best that I and Lyn can't get along all thanks to him.

Also, this Siwon he went as far as putting his hands around her shoulder just to tease me? I would have seriously killed him right then if Sungmin wouldn't have interrupted me and stopped him... well at least for the sake of her ‘pink’ dress but he did. I didn’t expect this but still, I was glad she was happy and that I was with her...not alone but still with her.

 

Mich’s POV

After dragging me out of SM, Lyn somehow disappeared... and I don’t even know when and where? That pabo... how dare she leave me alone here...in the middle of nowhere but outside SM???? I am seriously gonna kill her but anyway I am the one who has the movie tickets, hehehehe!! But the thing is what do I do now? With her gone and Sam won't pick up the call, ah eottoke? Last time I got in because of Heechul but now? Nothing.

I noticed someone walk past me, I was sure it was an idol, because he was all covered up with hood and mask and glasses, in short, his face was totally covered. I turned back to have a good look at him, but then he turned and I heard him say as he put off his glasses, “Ah... being famous isn't easy...”

That was enough for me to recognise him, he was Luhan. Oh yes again! Someone told me too many coincidences turn into fate. Haha that might be true for me! We were at a distance that one couldn't notice the other and so he didn’t and I didn’t wanted to make a fool out of myself too so I didn’t went to him and he was an idol after all and I was...nothing, so I went and sat on the only bench nearby, that was what I had to do anyway, sit and wait...right.

 

Luhan’s POV

I finally reached SM, gosh even practising the whole day is easier than spending the day out in the normal world. Some fans are really scary, ask me...they show up out of nowhere but right they are fans, my fans so I had to make sure I keep them happy but camouflage is the best solution if you don’t wanna do that. Well anyway I was back to SM now, but I was heck tired. I put off my glasses and said, “Ah...being famous isn't easy.”

I was just about to get in and then I thought why not sit for a while after all I again had to go in and practise. I saw a bench near me. Well I didn’t actually notice it until I reached it, that a girl was already sitting there. The place was occupied already but the bench was long enough. So I asked her, “Can I sit here?”

“This bench isn't mine, go ahead if you want to.” The girl said without looking at me. So I thought I should sit and then she turned and looked at me WITH WIDE EYES and turned to the other direction quickly. Oh no! Is she a fan? Did she recognise me already? But wait, why does her face looks so familiar? Where have I seen her? Where?

Oh yeah! She is the girl from yesterday’s party! The ‘Lu-Lu girl’, I finally recognised her face. I was definitely sure it was her. “Hey! Lu-Lu girl!” I called out to her.

 

Taemin’s POV

Later that day, when we were finished with the work, Sam and all five of us left SM together. We were heading to the dorm and Sam to her apartment, nope sorry correction, to the movie. She just stood there probably trying to find the other two while we waited for our van.

Minho hyung looked at Sam and asked, “Sam, aren't you going to the movie?”

“Yeah, I guess I’ll have too...” she replied.

“We can drop you if you like.” Onew hyung suggested.

Key hyung came in between of Sam and Minho hyung and said, “yeah sure we can...it will be a short fun ride.”

“Oh well—” Sam started but it was interrupted by a laugh.

“What was that?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“Whatever it was, it was weird.” I told him.

“I know what and who that was.” Sam said pointing to a bench near us. Someone was sitting there. But ask me or not, Jonghyun hyung’s face was worth looking at, at that moment.


 

A/N: Hey peeps!! We are back! This is fangirl, sorry for not updating soon... We have been busy but we will try to update regularly!! 12th grade is tiring!  XP But yeah haha like shawol said more new characters haha we added almost all of Suju *-*!! (aww heechul oppa T.T why is he so pretty??) Shawol's busy she might add the soundtrack later for now I added the chapter only... I hope you enjoy the new update! (That is I am sure shawol would have said) XD anyway comment and tell us if u like it! See you soon in the next update bye till then keep commenting! Lol I haven't even told her I am updating!(Ohohandthenextchapterisgonnabemoreinterestinkeke-  let's see if you can figure out what mich said xD)