Burning up!

Eott5-oke

Toady's song^^

 

Well more new people in this chapter^^ I'm sure you're gonna love this chapter xD


Sam’s POV

We soon went to join the party which was just full of Kpop celebrities, but we three didn’t look glad at all, when it was the time for us to be the happiest. Seeing so many stars at the same place but no... I was rather sad. I was in no mood to talk to anyone right now.

Mich just kept on gabbling about Taemin... I can't believe she was angry like anything.

“I just can't believe him... how dare he insult you like that? He’s a looser; he’s a pabo... michasso, napuneom....” that was what Mich kept babbling and stuff and then someone asked from behind us, “Who is a ‘Napuneom’?” 

We turned to face our horror. Of course, being a fan you can recognise your favourite singer’s voice can't you? It was no other than Jonghyun.

“J-Jonghyun... Op-Oppa...” Lyn spoke up.

“What do you mean, Napuneom?” he repeated his question.

“Ji haan. Tumhare group ka sabse chota member. Wahi hai Napueom. Uska naam toh tumhe pata hi hoga. Kyu?” Mich told Jonghyun in Hindi (Indian language) in a very arrogant tone. Of course he didn’t get a word instead of ‘group’ and ‘member’ which was in English and not to mention the root word of all this, ‘Napuneom’.

(Translation: “Yes, the youngest member of your group. He is a Napuneom. You might know his name, right?”)

He just kept on staring her face for a few seconds to realise what she actually said. But when he didn’t, he asked, “Group, member, mwo?”

Mich rolled her eyes and went away. She might not show, but I am sure she was embarrassed for what she did right now. 

“What did she just say?” he asked us.

“Oh dear, you just felt the pain of your international fans. Not getting a single word...that’s the life of an international fan. Its tough getting used to it... you know? No you won’t...ever.” Lyn said (in Korean) and rolled her eyes and went to the nearest bar. Even Lyn??? She is not a person who talks rudely...nope, never. I never thought she would say something like that to Jonghyun. Gosh, now I felt that I wasn’t the only one upset here.

Now I was the only one he could rely on... but he know what happened to me back in the makeup room. I was in no status to talk to anyone... he was about to ask me but I guess, he then remembered what happened and said; “I’ll directly go and ask Mich.”

So for now, I was left alone. I wanted to go back, but being their designer my presence was important here. Important? My foot.

 

Lyn’s POV

They just killed my mood of enjoying the party. And then I scolded Jonghyun for nothing. Aish, this is all insane. I took an empty seat near the bar when a waiter gave me a glass of ‘wine’.

“I didn’t order for that.” I said with a confused look on my face.

I looked around to figure out who ordered it for me? I barely knew anyone here. No, correction, no one knew ‘me’, because if it was about me, I recognised almost all the faces here. And only Sam and Mich were the ones who knew me but I was sure they would never do that!! They’ll drink it themselves rather than offering it to me.

My eyes then fell upon Onew, who was making his way through the crowd. 

“By any chance, did he give me...?” I asked myself but then I thought nah!! After hearing what he said at Sam’s back, at the dorm... I am sure he has no interest in talking to us and he wants to keep it professional, nothing personal like he said. My eyes were still on him until the seat next to me was occupied by the charismatic looking Heechul Oppa. His expression made it obvious that he was the one who gave me this drink.

“Thanks for the drink.” I said.

“Drink??” he looked at the glass of wine in my hands and said, “oh yeah...” and smiled.

He looked so perfect better than he looked in the television. From the top to bottom, he looked so great. He kept on waving his long hairs which was of the same colour as his shirt.

“What?” he asked as I was simply staring him without a single word.

“Nothing!” I said and looked away ‘cause if I had said another word then my face would have probably burst out with all the blushing. But still I controlled my feelings and introduced myself.

“I am Sherlyn... Lyn for short.”

“I am Heechul... Oppa for short.” I laughed at his sense of humour. He wanted me to call him Oppa. What a witty way of making someone do that... he really has an awesome personality unlike others. He continued, “So, you're not from SM, right?”

I shook my head from left to right and said, “Nope. I am not.” I looked around to find Sam and saw her with Key so I pointed at her and continued, “Do you see that girl? She’s the new designer of SHINee and the girl sitting next to...LUHAN?! Well never mind, they both are my friends.”  What was Mich doing with Luhan???? Well Heechul Oppa was more important for now.

“Oh...” he nodded.

I continued explaining him about Mich and Sam, “We are besties and yeah because Sam... I mean Samantha is a celebrity designer in India, I mean was... and so she applied for SHINee and she got selected and so we are here and Mich, she’s a doctor well more of I say a cardiolo—”

Heechul cut off my words saying, “It was a pleasure knowing about your friends but actually right now all I want to know about is the person I am interested in.”

I gave him a confused look until he rolled his eyes and chuckled and then gave me an obvious look. HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME!!!! OMO, OMO, OMO!!
 

I blushed and said, “What do you wanna know about me?”

“Anything... but first, are you in a relationship?”
 

I quickly shook my head and hands in denial, “No, no, not at all...” I laughed as I remembered a rule which I made for myself when I was a new kpopper.

“Actually, all thanks to Kpop... I would only date a guy who is Korean, and is good in singing.”
 

Oppa laughed out loud, it was probably his first time hearing something like that. Or maybe not...

“Anyway, that means you have never dated?” he asked as I took a sip of my wine by saying, “Of course, I have dated... he was a Korean but our relationship didn’t last long, you know pathetic boys... and that too long distance relationship.” I said as if I was sorry for myself.

Oppa changed the topic by saying, “So a Korean and a singer... I guess then I am eligible according to your conditions... I'm passed.”

I was speechless. I didn’t knew what to say... I just kept on blushing, both my cheekbones turned red because of nervousness.

“Are you free...? Cause if—” Oppa was about to say something when I got a call. It was again from work. I looked at the caller’s name with a horrified look.

“Sorry! I got to take this.” I said and waited for his reply.

“Sure.” He nodded and I got out.

 

Onew’s POV

I had somehow made up my mind to start a conversation with Lyn, when manager hyung called us for a meeting after so many hours, now he’s calling us. I thought, irritated. I left with all the members to meet him and he has just called us to tell us about our schedule, that's all. I was the last one to come back to the party.

But when I came back, I saw all the members were in different spots. I saw Jonghyun and Mich-ssi, Key was with Sam-ssi and it looked like they all were having fun. I sighted as I couldn't find Lyn around. But finally I noticed her with her untied hairs but I could barely see her sitting near the bar because of the crowd.

“Sir? Would you?”  A waiter asked me offering me a drink. I looked at him and told him to go and give the wine to Lyn, who was sitting near the bar.
 

He agreed and went and gave it to her. I was still not able to look at her because of the crowd so I moved a little close to her. I slowly took my steps out of the crowd and as I was close enough to see her properly, I realised she was no more alone. She got accompanied by HEECHUL HYUNG???!

Wait, what is he doing with her? It's not that hyung is flirting with her... is he? But why out of all the girls only her?? Lyn was laughing and smiling... it was obvious that she was having a great time with him; so I turned and walked away without turning back.

 

Mich’s POV

Great! I said it in front of Jonghyun. Me and my big mouth! I am probably dead. I should just keep my mouth such in such situations.

I went to the drink zone and saw someone was already there. It was no other than Luhan. Oh my Gaawwddd!!!!! Luhan!!!

“Lu-Lu-Lu-Lu-Lu-” I tried to call him out but I was so stunned that this was what came out of my mouth. Thank god he didn’t notice me or this was going to me the most embarrassing moment of my life.

“Han-Han, it's Luhan.” Jonghyun finished my words  joining me at the drinks section. UH! Why is he following me everywhere?

 

Luhan’s POV

I was at the drink zone, I seriously needed sometime free from everyone, and I couldn't believe that Lay actually abandoned me in this boring party. I couldn't find the other members and I couldn't get out of here alone... I came here with Lay and even if I tried to get out of here, the sasaengs would kill me. There have been a lot of sasaeng activities lately so I couldn’t dare to step out alone when I didn’t have my car with me.  So I just sat there alone hoping that someone would notice me but no one did. 

Urgghh! Unlucky me! I took a sip of my drink when I heard someone say, “Lu-Lu-Lu-Lu-Lu-”

It actually cracked me up so I turned to see who it was, and I saw a cute girl sitting next to me. I was sure she wasn’t Korean and was a fan. I wanted to say ‘hi’ but Jonghyun hyung joined her and she got up and left with him. And right then, Lay came to me and told me we could leave now. Okay finally... but unfortunately, I couldn't give her my autograph.

 

Taemin’s POV

After coming to the party, I couldn't ever imagine that this would be the most boring party on earth. Key hyung’s clothes were a bit uncomfortable for me... yeah now I was finally realising that these clothes were really designed for him and not me... and I was tired of ignoring Key hyung because he had already got a lot of compliments from a lot of people for his clothes and whenever someone complimented him for his clothes he’d give me the look, ‘see, I told you’. 

Okay, Okay, I was wrong and he was right... those clothes were the best. I couldn't find Sam anywhere. I sure owed an apology to her. But right now, I needed to get out of here. I couldn't tolerate Key hyung anymore.

 

Key’s POV

After changing our clothes, we came to the party and I really loved the dress. All the five designs were just perfect for us. I can't believe how Taemin didn’t like it and he was just an embarrassment in front of her. I don’t know why he is so arrogant sometimes.

You feel so great when so many people

compliment you at the same time, don’t you? I just wanted to make him realize that what he missed by not wearing this dress. I just kept on giving him that look, ‘see, I told you’. I'm sure he was also tired of it too. If he had worn this dress he would have been the star right now but by now but by not doing so he just proved that I am the diva. 

I saw Sam was just walking around and she really looked down. Yeah, anyone would have been after being treated like that. I had to do something.
I went to her and she just smiled a bit, I was sure she would not ignore someone even if she wanted to be alone. I grinned from teeth to teeth and said, “Thanks to you I am the star of the party.”

She forced into a smile and replied, “It’s my work.”

“Yeah, but anyway...” I told her. She didn’t look in a mood to talk. I had to cheer her up somehow. “So did you also design Mich’s and Lyn’s dress?”

“Neh...” she nodded. “And even the one I am wearing right now.”

I chuckled, “yeah I was about to ask that. I like your style, it's too simple but too classy...?”

“It's just a simple dress.” She replied.

“See the others, aren’t they just way too glamorous? You are the one different here... the unique one.” I told her, like my usual confident self.

“Wait, tell me who you are and where did you hide Key?” She asked me with a serious look. I was almost scared when she chuckled and continued, “Never even imagined that Key could say something like that.” 

I laughed with her, when I finally got her joke, “Gosh, you almost scared me. Yeah, I did say so!”

“But see I made you laugh, at least.” I added.

“Yeah”, she nodded. “I like being simple and after designing tonnes of stylish diva-like dresses, it kills my mood to wear one myself, so I just keep it simple, silly.”

I chuckled at her explanation and she said, “But thanks.”

And then she looked the other way, as if someone had called her.

“Oh hyung, you're here...” It was Myungsoo who called me, but what was he doing here? All I remember was inviting Woohyun.

“Hey, you're here?” I asked.

“Yeah, you could say so...” he said, “Anyway, Woohyun hyung is finding you.” 

“He’s here?” 

“Hyung, we came together, don’t ask how he dragged me here. Unlucky me.” 

“That explains.” I nodded.

“I don’t know what I'm gonna do here.” He sighed.

“Anyway, where is Woohyun?” I asked him.

“Just...” He started, and then started finding him in the crowd. “Oh there.” He said when he finally found him.

“Who is she?” he asked me almost whispering when he noticed Sam. “Your date?” 

“She’s our new designer. Keep her company, while I am back.” I told him and went to meet Woohyun. 

 

Sam’s POV

I was talking to Key when I thought I heard someone calling me and I am sure it was Mich’s voice. I turned to find her but I couldn't see her anywhere. So I had to believe that it was just me. When I turned back to face Key, he was nowhere around. Then someone greeted me, “Annyeonghaseyo!”

Actually it really took me a full minute to realise it was no one else but ‘L’, Infinite’s L!! OMG! I almost forgot what happened all this evening. And now I was so glad that I decided to stay rather than abandoning this party. Oh MY GOD!!! IT'S Myungsoo!!! KYA~!!!

ASDFHGHYEBCHSDGHJLLKJ!!!! I FELT LIKE SCREAMING BUT I CONTROLLED MY EOMTIONS.

Get yourself together Sam! You don’t want to embarrass yourself again Sam do you? Just act normal... normal. I let out a deep sigh and said, “Hel-lo”

 

L’s POV

After Key hyung left, I looked at the girl who stood alone, she looked sad, not happy. I was sure she wasn’t Korean but I didn’t know if she knew Korean or not. I didn’t know what the matter was but she was really beautiful and that sad face didn’t suit her.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted her in Korean taking the risk.

She finally looked at my face, and she kept on looking it, well precisely, she was staring at me. Then she looked the other way and took a deep breath and replied, “Hel-lo.”

I was confused at her reaction, “Is it a tradition in your country to take a deep breath and then talk to strangers?”  I asked.

She gave a confused look and I chuckled.
“I was kidding... just look at your face.” I laughed.

“Anyway I am Kim Myungsoo, but you can call me—” I was just introducing myself when she finished it for me.

“L” she said. “I know, I am your fan.” She told me ending my confusion.

“Cool... you aren't Korean. Are you?” I asked.
“I'm from India.” she replied.

“Awesome! An Indian fan!” I chuckled at how stupidly I said it.

“And you are?” I asked when she didn’t introduce herself.

“I'm Samantha, you can call me Sam though.” She explained. “I am SHINee’s designer for now.”

“Cool.” I chuckled. “Samantha is a nice name but I won’t call you that.”

“Go ahead with Sam... My friends call me that.” 

“Nope I can't call you that either...because you're my Noona so how about that?”

“Huh?” I stared at him with wide eyes. 

“Sorry, did I say something wrong?”I asked.

“Ani-Ani, of course and of course not, you can't call me Noona. I’ll love it!” she said and I tried to figure out what she was trying to say when she said, “I mean of course not, you didn’t say anything wrong and of course you can call me Noona, I’ll love that.”

Then I finally realised what she meant, she was so fast and her ascent was so Korean like. “So that means we are friends right?” I asked her.

“Yeah, sure we are!” she replied as cheerful as ever. I was glad she looked happy now. She was really cute like that. Then I got a call from someone and I had to leave and unfortunately, I couldn't even ask for her number. Oh anyway, Key hyung would help me in keeping in touch with Noona.

 

Key’s POV

Woohyun and Myungsoo were leaving so I went to say goodbye, and thanks to Myungsoo, Sam looked good now.

“Thanks.” I told him.

“Ah! Mention not... Noona’s an interesting person.” He told me and I was shocked, “Noona?!”

“Yeah, we are great friends now and I call her Noona.” He explained.

“Wah! So much in the first meet.” I said.

“Well, more of I like her personality.” 

“Yeah, she’s like that.” I nodded. 

“You are saying as if you have known her since years.” He told me.

“Not since years but surely longer than you.” I said and then thought ‘a day longer?’

“Anyway, you know right?” He said, and I understood what he meant.

“What?” Woohyun asked, saying something for the first time.

“He means I owe him one.” I explained.

“You do... but you can return me the favour later if you like, I’ll ask you myself.” Myungsoo told me.

“Sure whatever you like.” I told him, chuckling.

 

Mich’s POV

All the party, Jonghyun irritated me so much, he was just fooling around everywhere. I couldn't even talk to Luhan! Just because of him... I hate him!
I had to find Sam and Lyn and get out of this stupid place. I called out Sam but until she noticed me, I had to run away again. Oh this Jonghyun, seriously...

Later, I found Sam and took her into a corner and then told her to leave with me but she asked about Lyn, yeah, Lyn was also nowhere to be found. Therefore, we went on a mission to find this girl.

“Did you find her?” Sam asked almost being out of breath.

I took a seat near the bar replying n disappointment, “No... not at all.”

“Where could she be?” Sam asked me.
We both just thought about what to do next until someone who was sitting in the opposite direction behind Sam replied, “She already left after she got a call from work.”

The voice sounded quite familiar but before we could see who the person was he got up and walked away but then he turned back.

“Heechul? Super Junior’s Kim Heechul?” I said suspiciously.

“How does he knows Lyn?” Sam asked with a confused face.

“Who knows?” I said, “But please let’s get out of here, I am so irritated right now.”

Lyn is seriously a pabo didn’t even bother to tell us she was leaving, but right now I was more of angry with SHINee... first they insult us then try to be nice? Seriously! I and Sam reached the apartment; Lyn was in her room working with the new designs. 

I followed Sam to her room and I was sure she was tired of listing to my senseless prattling, which I always do whenever I am mad. I sat on her bed and she went to her huge wardrobe to change into something comfortable. I was so angry that I literally threw the heels Sam gave me, to the other side of the room. And then I noticed the five mannequins standing in the corner. I was really very mad right now.

I walked to the one of them and tried to hit him with the other pair of heel I had. But the mannequin was too tall. I went to the next one but that was also tall so when I finally found the shortest one, I started hitting him. 

“Yah! SHINee... you guys are crazy!” I shouted.
Sam came out of the wardrobe and saw me doing what I was doing and she shouted, “Yah! Yah! Yah! Get away... Are you seriously going to murder my Jonghyun today?”

But until she could reach the mannequin, the head fell off.

She screamed out loud. “How dare you kill my Jonghyun??? You're a doctor, how can you kill someone like that?!”

Lyn entered the room and said, “You guys are too noisy.”

“Lyn!! Mich MURDERED MY Jonghyun!” Sam shouted. “EOTTOKE?!”

“He deserves that.” I shouted back. “actually all five deserve that but...but, but...they are too tall for me to hit them.”

“YAH! Stop you both!” Lyn shouted back. “Sam, just stop... it's just a mannequin and Mich just control your habit of breaking things.”

“Just a mannequin??” Sam asked. “Yah! It was my Jonghyun! my personal Jonghyun! Can you replace it?? How can I try a hat or something on him now??”

“That's true!” Lyn nodded. “Mich you are banned from Sam’s room.”

“Yah!” I shouted.

“You haven’t done anything good to shout.” Sam shouted back.

“Sam stop shouting, you still have Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin.” Lyn told Sam.

“But Jonghyun is Jonghyun.” Sam replied and sat on the floor with Jonghyun’s broken head and started her tearless crying.

Sam said, “What do I do now? Mich I am so gonna press charges on you for Jonghyun’s murder!”

“Sam, you're over reacting.” I told her.

“And didn’t you when you were hitting him with your heels?” I told her and she didn’t reply just rolled her eyes.

“Alright, alright... let’s think of a way to cure him. I mean fix it... Gosh Sam, you're turning me insane like yourself.” Lyn said.

“And like I said, Mich you're banned... so get lost!” she added.


A/N: So the update is here^^ I hope you like it :D and sorry for using the indian language there couldnt control myself ^///^

Do tell me if you liked the new characters ;)