Girls, Girls, Girls, are you ready or not?

Eott5-oke

The first chapter!!!!! So go ahead and read the first chapter, I hope its good while listening to this XD

 

Enjoy!


Lyn’s POV (Sherlyn)

 “This is colour, right ma’m?” One of the staff who was in charge of the colours came towards me panicking to confirm what she was doing was right or not.

I put my hands towards my glasses and lifted it up and down to look at it carefully, “It’s too green... I hate green.”

Suddenly someone’s cell rang and I looked at the staff angrily reminding them that ‘No cell phone ringing out here!’ but still that staff member stood frozen and looked at me as if it was my cell phone ringing... oh wait it was really my cell phone ringtone!! Kekekeke!!! I forgot I was the only shawol in here. It was my shinee ringtone!

“Oh...? Who is it?” I asked as I didn’t know whose number it was.

Suddenly someone screamed at the phone on the other side shouting my name out loud, “Lyn! Lyn! Lyn! Lyn! Lyn! Lyn! Lyn!!! ”

I quickly realised that it was my childhood bestie Samantha. “Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam!!!” I repeated after her in excitement. What was she up to...?

All the workers under me gave me an awkward look as I signalled them like, ‘shh... and back to work!’

“Meeting at my place right now and also bring Mich with you.” She said and hung up and I was like,

“What’s wrong with her?”

“So that is what’s with her...” I said as my mouth dropped open. I was literally stating to dance my so called ‘happy dance’. We were already at Sam’s place and she told us what happened.

Sam continued, “I still can’t believe we are going to our DREAM LAND KOREA!!!!”

But suddenly out of nowhere Michelle in asking, “wait a second did you just say we??”

I and Sam looked at her with the expression ‘then what’

Sam then patted her shoulder and said, “You already know I’m not gonna go to Korea without you guys... right Lyn?”

This time I patted Sam’s shoulder and said, “Of course, cause you even thought of doing so, I’ll cut you into half.” 

“Exactly.” Sam chuckled, “And c’mon Mich, I know how much you like SHINee.”

Mich scoffed, “Yeah but isn’t it too childish? I mean c’mon don’t be such a fangir—”

I cut off her sentence and started, “Oh please, I think I heard something wrong, who was that girl who fought with me for their poster? Who was the girl who read fanfics during the middle of the classes? Who was the one who used to wake up the whole night just to memorise their lyrics just because she wanted to? Who was the one who had their special edition headphone? Who was the one who cried a lot when she thought she lost her album but the fact was we took it? Who was the one—”

Mich interrupted me, “Wait you guys took it??? But anyway, ya ya ya... I was the girl but it was so many years ago."

“It was just three years ago.” Sam corrected her.

Then all the while Mich just kept on denying that she won’t come to Seoul with us so Sam signalled me to start the plan that usually works on her. I laughed like a devil inside my head and we started the plan.

In the end, she said yes herself. She agreed cause a shawol always remains a shawol.

 

Sam's POV (Samantha)

This was till date the best day of my life.... I still couldn’t believe this was actually happening with me. I just send some of my designs when I heard they were hiring new designer for SHINee and THEY SELECTED ME!!!! OUT OF ALL DESIGNERS IN THE WORLD THEY SELECTED ME!!!!

I was in my room working on my latest design when they called me and confirmed that I was selected as their designer OMG!!! I still couldn’t believe it... but wait how could I forget my besties out here I sure had to take them with me!!

I dialled Lyn’s number from my assistant’s cell not caring about anything right now I just had to tell them everything!! Oh yeah... she’s an interior designer and I am a fashion designer... awesome right? She didn’t pick up after eight rings and I was just about to hang up and thought of calling Mich. But Mich was a cardiologist as well.... she also might be busy she always was.

I was just about to hang up when Lyn picked up the call and asked, “Oh...? Who is it?”

I was so excited that instead of telling her what happened or who I was I started screaming her name out loud, “Lyn! Lyn! Lyn! Lyn! Lyn! Lyn! Lyn!!! ”

I was sure I had taken her level of excitement too far till now and if it’s about the three of us we only do such things if it’s something related to Korea. 

She did the same, “Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam!!!”

I told her to come to my house right at that moment and also to bring Mich with her. I was just losing my mind.

They didn’t take much time as I had expected. So I explained each and everything to them. With the excitement level exceeding its boundaries, I and Lyn had already started taking about all the plans about what we’d do when we would be in Korea. 

And again the same thing happened what I had been expecting to... and that was Mich denying the offer to go to Korea. She again started with her lecture of how being a fan was oh so ‘childish’ and then Lyn starting reminding her what sort of things we three did as fangirl...correction what we STILL DO AS FANGIRLS. Well, in short spazzing all the time. Kekeke!!! Just the difference was that Mich didn’t show her fangirl self that much anymore but I and Lyn knew that she was still the same one from inside.

But of course Mich wasn’t gonna give up so easily even though Mich wanted to go as bad as we did. I gave Lyn that secret look and Lyn nodded we both just knew what we had to do so Mich would say yes herself. 

“So are you sure you won’t go?”  I asked her for the one last time.

Mich rolled her eyes saying, “I told you already.”

“Okay, if you have already made your decision, then only I’ll go with Sammy.” Lyn added.

“Aggghhh! I can’t wait to meet SHINee!” I screamed and Lyn also screamed nodding.

“OMG OMG OMG!!! Imagine us meeting SHINee!! KYAAAA~” Lyn squealed this time.

I started jumping like her, “AND AND there would be Key, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun and and—”

“ONEWW!!!! AAAAGGHHH!!!!” Lyn joined me in finishing the sentence shouting.

All this time Mich was sitting there staring at us without a word and guess or not she was definitely jealous. Our plan was working! It was time to move to phase two, ‘Jonghyun’.

“Oh and I so wanna meet Jonghyun after watching Internet war!!!” Lyn started Jonghyun’s topic. Yeah not to mention he was is Mich’s ultimate bias.

“Don’t talk about it pleeeeese... JONGHYUN—OPPA—SHIRTLESS—I—CAN—DIE!!!” I was shouting like crazy!!

“He IS THE BIAS LIST WREAKER ATERALL!” Lyn reminded me.

“HE—” I started but Mich interrupted me, “It’s just that I was wondering... when do you leave???”

BINGO!!!

“Wae?? Why do you care?” Lyn asked.

“We leave tomorrow... I even booked our tickets but since you’re not going I guess I’ll have to cancel yours...” I told her with a fake frown.

“Wah chingu! You even booked the tickets?!” Mich asked cheerfully almost hugging me but before she could I stopped her bringing my hands in the middle of us and said, “but don’t worry I won’t have any problem in cancelling them.”

“Ah...why would you do that and waste your money?? Don’t worry I’ll just do a favour this time and go with you. ‘kay?” Mich grinned at me.

“Thanks, but, no thanks.” I told her.

“We don’t need your favour.” Lyn added.

“YAH!” Mich shouted scaring the hell out of both of us. “Both of you know how bad I wanna go. I don’t know anything I am just coming with you two...and how can I leave you two idiots alone in a total different country??”

All what me and Lyn did was laugh at her really really loud!! Plan accomplished! Haha she did say it herself. 

After all a Shawol is a Shawol in the end...keke!

 

Mich’s POV (Michelle)

I was at the hospital and I was about to talk to a patient who was sitting outside. I told my assistant to send her inside. 

She came in and sat in front of me and I asked, “You’re quite young you shouldn’t really have a heart problem at this age.” She was a girl around seventeen to eighteen years.

“What problems are you going through?” I asked.

“Doc, my heart. It pains a lot.” She said in a low voice.

“Okay are you sure it’s the left side...? I guess it can some kind of a lung problem because, at your age people don’t suffer from heart diseases but asthma, etc. are common and even if it is I’ll have to do your full scan. Are you here with your parents?” I asked.

“No... I am alone and I am sure it’s my heart.” She told me.

“It’s not a thing you can be so sure about.” I added.

“Anyway since when have you been suffering from this?”

“Since a couple of weeks.” She replied looking down at her knees all the time. 

“It started all of a sudden?” I asked.

“No... It has been since my boyfriend broke up with me.” She finally confessed it to me breaking into sobs.

“Wait...You mean—uh!” I almost shouted then sighed. “How can you even come to me for that?” 
She was still sobbing very badly. I was angry but I couldn't shout at her either, she was just a teenager. I passed her my glass of water and gave her a tissue. “I’m a cardiologist not a love doctor...I can’t cure a heartbreak.”

“I know you’re going through a bad time and I think you need some counselling. Go to this Psychiatrist... she can help you more than I can.” I told her writing a note for her.

She nodded and got up and left. Seriously she came here for that?? I really don’t understand all these things like love, heartbreak, dating, etc. These things aren’t for me. I might be a cardiologist but I don’t even know the L of Love. Oh such people really annoy me a lot. Which clears out that yes I have had been single the twenty two years of my life. I just sat on my chair resting my forehead on my fingers. Oh god! I seriously needed a vacation!

“Hey, Mich what’s with that girl? She went out crying.” It was Lyn. And as usual she got into my room without asking. “Whoa, you look angry...”

“Ah... it’s nothing. What brings you here?” I asked her. 

“Oh right. Hurry, hurry, we have to go meet Sam right now if you aren’t busy... no, come with me even if you’re busy. It’s really urgent.” She explained.

“Let’s go... I needed a break anyway.” I told her and then we went to Sam’s place.

When I heard Sam was selected as SHINee’s designer, I was like about to jump but somehow I convinced myself, ‘Mish you’re a cardiologist now! You shouldn’t be the childish shawol anymore.’

But still, I was really glad for my chingu. We used to stick like chewing gum to each other back in school and I was so happy that she was finally gonna fulfil her dream of designing for the Kpop idols.
They were actually starting to dance for that and I was laughing at them for doing so. Sam screamed, “I can’t believe we are going to our dream land Korea.”

I chuckled at them but then I realised what actually Sam said, and if I am not wrong she did say ‘we’and  I’m a 100% sure she said ‘we’ not ‘me’. If it’s true then OH MY FREAKING GOD!! WE’LL BE GOING TO KOREA TOGETHER!!

“Wait did you just say we??” I asked them with a very serious face. Sam confirmed that we were going together and also Lyn was on her side. I wanted to go so damn bad but I was a Cardiologist now, not a shawol.

For about half an hour those two begged me to join them and so I had to say yes they were my best friends after all. And I couldn’t really let those idiots go alone.

OKAY, okay I lied. The truth is I was the one who wanted to go and those two didn’t left a single chance to tease me with Jonghyun and Internet War. And those two... Anyway, we WERE going and I’m sure it’s gonna be so much EXCITING!

‘OH I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET THEM!!’ I told my brain, putting aside all my Cardiologist and oh so grownup thoughts for now and allowing my ‘shawolness’ to speak through me.


A/N: So the first chapter is up!

Actually, I have had been just more than excited for it afterall its 11th march xD

Sorry but tge SHINee memembers are gonna be there from the next chapter... they need a special entry dont they xD anyway have fun!!